Reviews for An Entire Bottle of Scotch
Icecat62 chapter 1 . 2/19
Very funny. Love Sherlock being the dragon. :)
ElenneM chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
brilliant! drunk Sherlock is the best! lol he's the dragon, yes! loved that! cute one shot!
hervissa chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Oh, loving that Smaug reference ;D

Great, great fic :3
Yeah, Tom's a bit of a poor guy in all of this, but we don't care about him. Not when there's enough Sherlolly to read about :3

Very well-written.
Love the drunk!Sherlock :D

Keep writing! :)

hervissssa :)
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Drunken Sherlock is the best, watching him and John trying to do a case wasted was one of the funniest scenes in the whole series ;)
roxyxena007 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Yeah! Very funny! "You're an endangered woman!" Giggle! Chapter two, please!
fezwearingjellybananas chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Very good, that was really sweet.
Lexi Hart of 221b chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
That was so cute! And sneaking a Hobbit reference in was adorable!
Trainee Hero chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
That line about the dragon cracked me up! Why can't Molly just chuck Tom already?! Honestly, 'meat dagger'.

We all know how much passion and energy Sherlock puts into things when he thinks they're worth it, he could make Molly so happy if he could just get his brilliantly thick head around the whole concept of girlfriends. And Molly could give him body parts to experiment on for his birthday, it would be perfect!
GoldenVine chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
"That's inappropriate. You're an endangered woman." I have been laughing at that for the last ten minutes. This was great, brilliant writing and wonderful humour! Such a sweet ending as well :)
coMMOnplace chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
your drunk Sherlock and Molly are so adorable! the dragon part was clever. hehe. great job! :)
Silkenslay chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Anytime now, you could sneak in and rewrite with this ending for Signs of Three.
I like it SOOO much better. *G*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
This was amazing! You should totally write a sequel! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
awwww how cute :3 I love the Smaug reference here hihi :) Great job! :D
Cadburytropper96 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Awwww! I just saw this episode and I was in tears at the end. If only this really happened.
YouCanButterMyToast chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I love it! Rather in character (ish) and it was just great!