Reviews for Opposite sides of the tracks - SasuNaruSasu AU
Amazing
Itachiwifeyyy chapter 10 . 4/8
this was amazing. so good. i cried, i laughed, i fucking loved it. thank you so much for writing this
Guest chapter 10 . 11/3/2020
Can’t decide which would be my fav... deception or this... I guess I’ll just have both... thank you
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2020
Thank you. I love it
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2020
Can’t choose Between deception and this... I love both. Thank you so much for writing such a good read sgory
inaaa999 chapter 10 . 8/6/2020
Orochimaru m'a choqué.. quel pervers
Voulve chapter 10 . 8/24/2019
That chapter is getting me really emotional. First Sai trying to start from scratch and not hurting Naruto in any way *~* then Sasukes confession about his reason for being there ten years ago and how he wanted Naruto to be his friend and how Naruto gets over his insecurities and how he meets the children and how they accept him and how they connect with each other after Naruto telling them their lifestory. Pricipial ther unity and protectivness in this ragtag group of children. That's all so damn heartwarming! Especially that they alos get Sai to care for them and how that begins to heal his psyche.
Voulve chapter 9 . 8/24/2019
Yeah, full takeover - Madara and Danzo taking care of - poor Deidei had to put up with bombing not in his standard xD And I find it great, that Gaara now has his own organization ;3
I don't think that Sai has really done something - hopefully my believes in him ain't misinterpreted - please don't dissapoint me, Sai _
Voulve chapter 8 . 8/24/2019
Now its getting bloody :) And Shikamaru and Temari, heeeh? I wonder if they could get together...and in all honesty I do feel a little bad for Sasuk, he just got his two favourite persons back and now they're kinda leaving him behind. That feeling of being useless in such a situation must suck royally!
Voulve chapter 7 . 8/24/2019
Awwwe familiy reunion! And while I can understand how dangerous it is for Naruto & Co to let Sai live I also really adore Naruto that he gave Sai a chance to learn something different than just being s sociopathic asassin! Though now I really wanna know what exactly Gaara meant with Narutos children...could that be Konohamaru and his little gang?
Voulve chapter 5 . 8/24/2019
Naruto really did find out a lot. I truly like the relationsship between Gaara and Naruto and also Temari, a siblinglike bond eh? And trunken Tsunade, yepp I can totally imagine that xD
Voulve chapter 4 . 8/24/2019
Damn I really like this story, you write that so vivid!
I find Hinatas Business kinda intersting and wow how she brought Narutos desires out of him. I bet Sasuke would never think that thaat gaze if Naruto on this photo was for him ;3 - Blond, athletic and adventurous, eh? ;3
Cafrye chapter 10 . 8/23/2018
Naruto loves his flowers, let him pick the flowers!

This was amazing!
Cafrye chapter 8 . 8/23/2018
Gaara and Naruto are usually viewed as evenly matched, is Gaara is better because he is so insane? Please be nice and don't kill too many people off.
Cafrye chapter 2 . 8/23/2018
this is getting very interesting . . .