Reviews for The Violet Hour
Luvntwilight chapter 1 . 7/3
Profound.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 2/19
For years this "when SHTF" scenario has been prickling the edges of my mind, whispering if or when. With the instability and harsh reality of warring, untruthful, and very secretive countries constantly battling for dominance it's no longer such a farfetched idea but more of a possibility. There are so many who believe it to be a "when" rather than an "if."

This story is so well written, coloring not only the sky and Mr. Crowley's canvasses but the readers' mind as well. It definitely deserved to win the awarded titles!

Carlisle may be depicted as cold, ruthless, or disconnected but I think after the death of his wife he only now lives to protect what's left of his town. In his own way he loves Edward but can't stay emotionally open due to his continual grieving, so he protects himself and his son by hoarding the medical supplies in the hopes of eventually being able to save their lives, if ever needed. Maybe I'm overthinking the character.

The very last sentence holds so much meaning. Powerful.

Thank you for sharing this wonderful story and your imagination!
kavelf chapter 1 . 1/21
I found this story via "vampireshavelaws" via "allihavetodoisdream". I reviewed on VampiresHaveLaws, however this was such a beautiful story I had to review on yours as well. Every now and then I find a beautiful gem on ff that just blows me away. This was definitely one of those gems. I would love to see more, but it's wonderful just as it is as well. Thanks for sharing.
annaharding chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
Very intriguing and enthralling story! Reminds me a little bit of Hunger Games with the desolation. Are you ever going to continue this? Because I would like to know what is going on with Mayor Carlisle.
Thanx for sharing!
csioo1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Awesome. I'm powering through all your writings. You have a talent
Mell C chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
Thanks. That was intense, we'll done. And original.

You might like to read Bedelia's story Beneath this Sky. It also has Sci Fi themes related to nature unleashed and a breakdown in society.
msmargo chapter 1 . 6/26/2015
Wonderful story; I completely missed this contest. So glad I was checking your profile for more from you. There are some extremely talented writers in this fandom. This story just blew me away. Thank you.
enka3 chapter 1 . 2/17/2015
Great story!
robertpatzlover09 chapter 1 . 1/6/2015
loved it, so amazingly beautiful and magical in a way, in my favourites
MDtwiwriter chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
No wonder you won so many accolades for this o/s. It was well written, spiked my imagination, left me wanting more, while feeling satisfied where it ended. Very well done ladies.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Fab job, ladies.
This was so interesting.

The last line was perfection.
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Gonna keep reading. Love your stories.
LaurieLou23 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Beautifully written as per, ladies.
Steph chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
I hope you continuous this story, even though its an OS
pamaroo chapter 1 . 1/25/2014