Reviews for The Violet Hour
BurningAkira97 chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Weehhh loveww
AcetaBells chapter 1 . 9/16/2017
this is amazing! change the names and it's no longer a fanfic but just a typical young adult novel. superb writing!
bella0609 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Very unique and interesting. Had some pieces of cannon but was totally different as well. Very good read. Thank you!
Jadeeeee chapter 1 . 7/24/2017
Holy effing sh*t

That was amazing. That was so so so so astoundingly brilliant. Wow wow wow.
Bitten-by-Twilight chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
This is beautiful.
DolphinAunt30 chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Absolutely beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
Out of this world awsuuuuuuum
Guest chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
Wow. Incredible story. Bravo!
Ariya120 chapter 1 . 6/5/2016
Beautiful.
readicted chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this fic. I've never come across anything quite like this. It was a pleasure to read your literary art. It was like poetry. So beautifully descript, so intense, so vibrant, while at the same time invoking a sense of desolation. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
This was a crazy story! I really liked the back story and the end of the world scenarios! Fantastic writing!
kavelf chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Wow. Just wow. What a beautiful, unique story. Or a snapshot really. A snapshot into another completely different universe. I absolutely loved this, and would love to see you continue, but it's beautiful just the way it is as well. Thanks for sharing.
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
This was amazing. So much emotion and pain and color. I wish there was more. But thank you for this much. It's a gem, and I loved this Edward.
LayAtHomeMom chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Two things... Number one, this was FANTASTIC. Beautiful imagery and your metaphors just blow my mind. I loved every single moment with these two. You're so unbelievably talented. We need more words from you - which brings me to my next point.

WHERE ARE YOU? I'm going to put your face on a milk carton, LOL. Just kidding pal - I miss you (a lot of us miss you actually). I know you're busy with school and such, but just know you are adored and greatly missed my friend :)

Lay

AND PS - like WOW. I'm in awe of your writing.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Wow! It's amazing how beautiful your words and story are, while taking place in such physical and emotional desolation. I'm blown away. Thank you!