Reviews for The Violet Hour
Gone chapter 1 . 7/17
Heart wrenching. Poetic. Some of these lines took my breath away, like that jacket walked to hold me instead. Amazing. You make love to the words. Keep it up.
melistories chapter 1 . 6/7
This story was just fantastic. Truly. Very different than a lot of other Bella/Edward fics out there. I was never sure how it was going to end - and even now things seem precarious, but then so is the world they live in. Fantastic job!
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 5/6
Love it wish there was more
Harpolover45 chapter 1 . 4/24
The way you string words together is truly inspired. This is beautiful.
Amazing writing! Thank you for sharing.
mem4375 chapter 1 . 3/5
This was beautiful.
HollywoodTwore chapter 1 . 2/24
Wow...its such a shame this isnt any longer, I have so many questions! What is carlisle doing with the medication, why doesnt he get on with edward? Thanks for sharing though!
Mell C chapter 1 . 2/5
Great writing. Unique setting. Thanks.
missmelly chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Your story is so gorgeous, so well crafted. Thank you for putting such lovely words in perfect order and sharing them with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Absolutely beautiful. She talks of him changing her world view, I think she knocked his off its axis. We don't need his POV, it's there between the lines.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
HOW does this not have more reviews? Y'all smashed it.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
Really visually expressive. I want to see the movie!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
seriously ahmayZING. you're both so talented. write more!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Great story
BeneathTheBlackVeil chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Such beautiful writing and lush descriptions. I could see it unfolding clearly, feel the emotions you were portraying, and felt as you drew us along the journey. Absolutely beautiful!