Reviews for The Violet Hour
Ariya120 chapter 1 . 6/5
Beautiful.
readicted chapter 1 . 3/18
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this fic. I've never come across anything quite like this. It was a pleasure to read your literary art. It was like poetry. So beautifully descript, so intense, so vibrant, while at the same time invoking a sense of desolation. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story.
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 2/9
This was a crazy story! I really liked the back story and the end of the world scenarios! Fantastic writing!
kavelf chapter 1 . 1/21
Wow. Just wow. What a beautiful, unique story. Or a snapshot really. A snapshot into another completely different universe. I absolutely loved this, and would love to see you continue, but it's beautiful just the way it is as well. Thanks for sharing.
Powered by 23 Kicks chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
This was amazing. So much emotion and pain and color. I wish there was more. But thank you for this much. It's a gem, and I loved this Edward.
LayAtHomeMom chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Two things... Number one, this was FANTASTIC. Beautiful imagery and your metaphors just blow my mind. I loved every single moment with these two. You're so unbelievably talented. We need more words from you - which brings me to my next point.

WHERE ARE YOU? I'm going to put your face on a milk carton, LOL. Just kidding pal - I miss you (a lot of us miss you actually). I know you're busy with school and such, but just know you are adored and greatly missed my friend :)

Lay

AND PS - like WOW. I'm in awe of your writing.
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
Wow! It's amazing how beautiful your words and story are, while taking place in such physical and emotional desolation. I'm blown away. Thank you!
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Hello. Wow...what a unique story here! I was enthralled by it! I liked the intenseness of it all. Thanks for entertaining me tonight. Suzan Noerr
Britmom chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
This is the first piece of your writing I've read, and I'm going to read everything I can find now. This was haunting, beautiful and stark; I loved it. Thank you!
Gone chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Heart wrenching. Poetic. Some of these lines took my breath away, like that jacket walked to hold me instead. Amazing. You make love to the words. Keep it up.
melistories chapter 1 . 6/7/2015
This story was just fantastic. Truly. Very different than a lot of other Bella/Edward fics out there. I was never sure how it was going to end - and even now things seem precarious, but then so is the world they live in. Fantastic job!
ninny 1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
Love it wish there was more
Harpolover45 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
The way you string words together is truly inspired. This is beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Amazing writing! Thank you for sharing.
mem4375 chapter 1 . 3/5/2015