Reviews for Uzumaki Tsube
loganhunter2 chapter 4 . 4/2
you're basically copy/pasting almost every sentence from abridged. You can use the personality but is it necessary to use each line 7 / 10.
Markus-Antonius chapter 13 . 3/29
Aaaaahhhhh! I can't wait for more! That cliffhanger though!
Clay19 chapter 10 . 3/26
nice
Clay19 chapter 3 . 3/25
nice
Cf96 chapter 14 . 3/13
Nice cant what for the next chapter
ops it was that Kami
DAMIT I HATE WHEN THEY BRING IN THE ALL FATHER! OR (THE GOD) IT KILLS THE FIC.. i dont mind him coming once but he should never come again why you might ask its like playing a game that has cheats always on. hes just that powerful. and then their the telling of the future and he knows everything! so lots of spoilers with him then. with him their he can just give anyone a power ups anytime they are in to deep... HE SHOULD NEVER COME MORE THEN ONCE..
narmulti chapter 14 . 3/12
Good story keep it up and UPDATE SOON
Anon chapter 2 . 3/12
Goku's twin? What a fucking copout. All kinds of plotholes and Mary-sues and Macguffins. 0/10 barely a linear story.
hakon2feb chapter 2 . 3/12
Hi.
Ok, so this was an interesting development indeed :) You had my curiosity, but now you have my attention :p

Anyways, I agree that the play-by-play of DBZ fights can be hard to write, so i completetly understand how you have chosen to do it :)

As for Bulma being pregnant... Isn't that a bit too soon? Perhaps Trunks will have a big brother or something? What do i know, i'm only here for the ride :p

As fun as it is to write reviews, it's more fun to read the actual story, so i'll go do that now :p

hakon2feb.
hakon2feb chapter 1 . 3/12
Hi.
Ok, so i think this is an interesting story so far.
I haven't read many DBZ fics, but have finished watching the anime (Damn fillers), so i have enough background material :)
I guess i'll see how it goes from here, so keep up the good work :)

hakon2feb.
IrishKatana chapter 14 . 3/4
Ok I have to ask is his name Kuma or Kurama
Alex2909 chapter 13 . 2/8
love how badass naruto is. hoping for a smack down for cell
NightmareKnight1 chapter 4 . 1/11
I'm done reading. You'really basically coping DBZ Abridged for your content now. Not all that entertaining when you'receive trying to write instead of show.
fucker chapter 14 . 1/9