Reviews for Uzumaki Tsube
Anon chapter 16 . 4/29
Don't bother updating, your stories and writing style are total shit. Just give up writing.
sammy chapter 1 . 3/22
Please keep up the good work and continue writing
SpencerDorman chapter 4 . 3/24
Why did it take so long for Naruto to figure out that Trunks was his kid? He already knew that he was Bulma's kid, so wouldn't it be logical for Naruto to assume that the son of his wife is also the son of himself? Yeah, there is the possibility of cheating, however slim, but that's not something that should be your first guess when thinking about your wife; you're supposed to have faith in your spouse, not jump to the conclusion of adultery. He may not have consciously accused Bulma, but he was doing so subconsciously by wondering who the father of his wife's child is and not automatically assuming that it was himself.
por favor, continua
DarkRavenEater chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
The dude from one punch man is named SAITAMA not stamina. Stamina is the way to tell how long you can do something until you get tired. PS the reason saitama is in caps up top is not that I'm yelling it to you I'm reading and typing this on my phone and so I can't put saitama in bold lettering.
Monster King chapter 16 . 11/21/2016
Good story now just a question are you going to finish it?
DarkRavenEater chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Great job so far but black holes only crush things with extreme gravity making any object implode on itself not send things through time and space only worm holes do that just a word of advice maybe you should change that so people don't get confused. Maybe if you want to that is...
AJGuardian chapter 4 . 10/12/2016
Well, the Biju reconstitute themselves after a number of years. The precise number of years have never been provided.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/8/2016
Anyone who say this story has a good plot has low standards. Lol
Guest chapter 16 . 10/7/2016
Your stories are bad, Cliche and Repetitive.

You revolve the world around Naruto... You are too biased to make a decent crossover
Guest chapter 16 . 10/5/2016
You should just stick with school I've most just seen you copy team four star writing with little creative input of your own it's just fic clique after clique only you just added Naruto. Look I don't care that you put naruto in, I don't care how OP or uninteresting you make him, but don't act like you made some master piece when you just copy and pasted abridged dialogue I get why you did it, they're funny when they do it but here it's just sad there is no reason why this fic exists you could do a better job starting from the ground up. The worst thing here is shutting out anyone pointing out negative aspects of your story, sure people can flame for no reason but you don't really make a case for yourself by refusing help for your way of writing and it shows. There is nothing worth reading here if this the way it is staying.
Emperor-Aurora chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Eat me you frigging Kishimoto lover.
Monster King chapter 15 . 9/21/2016
Good story really liked the plot and whom you picked for Naruto's love interests though I do have to ask are you going to finish it?
OWENSENJUYUKIKAYUGAUCHIHA chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
can i have this story
dismissedspace46 chapter 14 . 7/11/2016
what's the new version called