Reviews for Days May Not Be Fair
Cute
TreeceSherlollylover chapter 6 . 1/12
Thanks for writing .
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
So very beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Succi chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
What a wonderful story!
Hummingbird2 chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
*Applause* That was an absolutely beautiful and touching story! I love your portrayal of the characters as a somewhat unusual yet close-knit family.

Thank you!
Princess of Imagination chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Oh wow! What a beautiful story! Loved it from start to end! And the best part? None of the characters seemed OOC! It was perfect! Lovely story!
hermoine snape chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
That was a great story
miagirl2012 chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Lovely
ThunderOfPoseidon chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Ummm. I just read this entire thing while I was supposed to be doing my Spanish homework. First of all, I blame you for my unstudied test tomorrow. And second... this is brilliant! It's a joy to read. Well done.
Bellarsam Chrisjulittle chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
This was a truly lovely and touching story, well done. Although I must say, because I'm so used to your wonderful John/Molly stories, I kind of missed that, especially in the first chapter when John examines and comforts her. I hope you continue writing more of those, as well as Sherlolly - you do both so well!
Heather Snow chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
I enjoyed this story. And, it's odd in a Sherlolly story, but the thing I most enjoyed was how you wrote Mycroft. He was very endearing, but still in character. There aren't enough good stories with a well-written Mycroft.
MissPond7 chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
wow, this can't be over, i just want it to keep going. sequel maybe? please.
Dizzybunny chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
This is absolutely lovely. I cried, laughed and rooted for them. I even liked you inclusion of Irene. Your insights on what Molly went through seemed completely believable. I really hope that its not from personal experience. A wonderful story. But I think it needs a follow up. About a year or perhaps 18 months later. Please?!
AmyVS7 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Such a great story! Loved it :)
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014