Reviews for Days May Not Be Fair
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
So very beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
Succi chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
What a wonderful story!
Hummingbird2 chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
*Applause* That was an absolutely beautiful and touching story! I love your portrayal of the characters as a somewhat unusual yet close-knit family.

Thank you!
Princess of Imagination chapter 6 . 6/25/2014
Oh wow! What a beautiful story! Loved it from start to end! And the best part? None of the characters seemed OOC! It was perfect! Lovely story!
hermoine snape chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
That was a great story
miagirl2012 chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Lovely
ThunderOfPoseidon chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Ummm. I just read this entire thing while I was supposed to be doing my Spanish homework. First of all, I blame you for my unstudied test tomorrow. And second... this is brilliant! It's a joy to read. Well done.
Bellarsam Chrisjulittle chapter 6 . 2/9/2014
This was a truly lovely and touching story, well done. Although I must say, because I'm so used to your wonderful John/Molly stories, I kind of missed that, especially in the first chapter when John examines and comforts her. I hope you continue writing more of those, as well as Sherlolly - you do both so well!
Heather Snow chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
I enjoyed this story. And, it's odd in a Sherlolly story, but the thing I most enjoyed was how you wrote Mycroft. He was very endearing, but still in character. There aren't enough good stories with a well-written Mycroft.
MissPond7 chapter 6 . 2/5/2014
wow, this can't be over, i just want it to keep going. sequel maybe? please.
Dizzybunny chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
This is absolutely lovely. I cried, laughed and rooted for them. I even liked you inclusion of Irene. Your insights on what Molly went through seemed completely believable. I really hope that its not from personal experience. A wonderful story. But I think it needs a follow up. About a year or perhaps 18 months later. Please?!
AmyVS7 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
Such a great story! Loved it :)
Renaissancebooklover108 chapter 6 . 2/4/2014
awwwww my heart is exploding from happy unicorn feels :3
Xin0Lan chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Oh my goodness. I do like very much how you write Sherlock's personality. Very realistic.
Johns deductions were spot on. Good of him. Doesn't take a mind of Sherlock for one to know he really likes her. That's as clear as glass to John and probably Mary.

Again Sherlocl isn't that tactful when asking for things. Who asks for malignant breasts anyway to a possible girlfriend?! Oh the nerve Sherlock!
musicgeek923 chapter 6 . 2/3/2014
This is such a wonderful story! I'm sad it's ending.