Reviews for Dreaming in Color
QueenTatooine chapter 9 . 4/7
I feel so sorry for the timelord doctor.
asdfghjkl91 chapter 9 . 11/2/2017
Aghhhhhhhh. Damn you. That. Was. Painful. Beautifully, heartbreakingly painful. And now I'll never ever watch TWoM the same way again.
EwigeStudentin chapter 9 . 9/14/2017
Wow, just wow! What a fantastic story! I really liked your dark Doctor, his internal struggle to give up his drug, his failure to do so that's oh so believable, the way it all ties into the canon... Thanks for sharing!
Elise chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
This was so messed up and sad. What broke my heart (and still does) the most about Ten was that he died alone. He didn't deserve that, not after losing so much...
God I'm so sad about all this. Because as much as Rose got her happy ending with Tentoo, the Doctor in our universe still had to live on without her... I'm so sad.
This was beautifully written, as usual. Even though it was messed up and voyeuristic, I couldn't help but feel so sorry for Ten and understand where he was coming from... You have such a great grasp on the characters, your stories are always brilliant. I think I'm going to cry myself to sleep now. Thanks for sharing!
MoonyLover17 chapter 9 . 5/16/2016
But he's not a Martian! XD
Just had to say it ;P
But, OMG did I sob! I know it's my fault for reading this and getting wrapped up in all the angst and... but this...
Right. I'm off to watch a cheerful episode of Doctor Who. Maybe one without Rose...
Paradoxpixie chapter 9 . 1/7/2016
Oh this was a lovely story! So sad and bittersweet!
Kathryn Hart chapter 9 . 11/3/2015
What a beautiful, beautiful story. The relentless shipper in me wanted desperately for a happier ending but I appreciate that it stuck to canon. Somehow it made it more beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing
ForgotMyId chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is absolutely beautiful, Breathtakingly good. The whole plot makes me feel ...well... Sober, right, sober and desperately trying to find some alcohol but there's none. Reality is too dense and suffocating, it's everywhere like air, you can run but never run away, you breathe and it's among every breath you take, worst of all, you know what, is that you are totally sober at all the time, and numb is not even an option.

For the first time I truly wish that 10th was not that into Rose, and for the first time I hope regenerate comes sooner. Heartbreak is not the worst thing, losing hope is, desperate is. And desperation is clearly dissolving 10th in many ways.

I love the way you are able to weave the complication of humanity into the story and make those characters totally believable, sometimes even canon fail at this aspect; I'm not a person for pwp at all but all those scene you wrote are just, lets say, necessary, it's there to build up plot. And that final line, just punch me in the face and suddenly everything started to make perfect sense.

I wouldn't accept it as head canon cause it's just too depressed, but it scares me more that this scene is a most-likely-to-happen. To be honest, I have a strange feeling that this is exactly what RTD would like to write if this is not a family show. Anyway, bravo to your work! You are just talented.
eternalLove59 chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
Well this was...different? I don't know what to think. I love Ten and Rose but thanks to you I started liking Tentoo and Rose as well. I know they're the same person, same Doctor, but sometimes I can't help myself and see them as two different Doctors. Weirdly though I liked it. And now I'm going to go read the companion piece to this one before I start on Duality.
AbbieLj chapter 9 . 3/21/2015
Okay. Fine. Have all my emotions. They are yours. I loved this and I could just picture him boxing up her things and omg now i'm crying.
pinstripesandconverse chapter 8 . 3/20/2015
BABE OMG AW I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HIM
pinstripesandconverse chapter 6 . 3/20/2015
NOOOO SHE CANT SUPPORT MAN UTD NOOOO I HATE THEM
Detafo chapter 9 . 2/3/2015
Oh, you broke my heart with this! Loved it! So well written. The ending just about killed me. -sweeps remnants of shattered heart into a box to glue together later-
iHamster chapter 9 . 9/6/2014