Reviews for Essentially The Devil Incarnate
nice
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
This is very sweet! :)
Heather Snow chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I enjoy stories that look at the positive aspects of the Mycroft-Sherlock relationship. This was nicely done. I liked how Mycroft's concern was revealed through light sleeping and coffee ice cream. Enjoyable. Would love to see a longer story focused on their relationship.
keerawa chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
He really is a brat! Well done, Jenni, I really enjoyed that!
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
So lovely to read this brotherly interlude. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
I started this story trying not to laugh and finished trying not to cry, because the ending was pretty touching...
Maple Syrup-tard chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
As a sucker for any Holmes bros fluff, this is one of my favorites! :)
Molly Rob chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This is lovely. I love how you show Mycroft's concern for Sherlock through letting him have his ice cream and getting himself out of bed at odd hours to cheer sherlock up. They are in character as well, which is great. :D
GIRL IN STORY chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Okay, I'm the crazy person who just left the review about Sherlock's sulky hair. I also adore "thoughtful slurping sounds." Plus, you know, the rest of the fanfic.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Okay, firstly, I love Mycroft's reasoning and the fact that Sherlock went to him. Second, the last few lines were so adorable! I adore these brotherly-love fics and I'm definitely going to be checking out your profile! :)
KRAlover chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Awwwwwwweeeeeeed they shoul have put something like that in the series! That was sooooo sweet! I LOVE their relationship!
Doni chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Actually rather sweet of Mycroft to reassure his brother. Nicely done.
TeamHarry95 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Fantastic, I SO wish this could be a scene in 3x03...thanks for the great read! :)
fezwearingjellybananas chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Fantastic
verysiriuspotterhead chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Aww, this was very sweet. Well done :)
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »