Reviews for Essentially The Devil Incarnate
Maple Syrup-tard chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
As a sucker for any Holmes bros fluff, this is one of my favorites! :)
Molly Rob chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This is lovely. I love how you show Mycroft's concern for Sherlock through letting him have his ice cream and getting himself out of bed at odd hours to cheer sherlock up. They are in character as well, which is great. :D
GIRL IN STORY chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Okay, I'm the crazy person who just left the review about Sherlock's sulky hair. I also adore "thoughtful slurping sounds." Plus, you know, the rest of the fanfic.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Okay, firstly, I love Mycroft's reasoning and the fact that Sherlock went to him. Second, the last few lines were so adorable! I adore these brotherly-love fics and I'm definitely going to be checking out your profile! :)
KRAlover chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Awwwwwwweeeeeeed they shoul have put something like that in the series! That was sooooo sweet! I LOVE their relationship!
Doni chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Actually rather sweet of Mycroft to reassure his brother. Nicely done.
TeamHarry95 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Fantastic, I SO wish this could be a scene in 3x03...thanks for the great read! :)
fezwearingjellybananas chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Fantastic
verysiriuspotterhead chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Aww, this was very sweet. Well done :)
Innocenzo chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Adorable! Any chance you'll make this into a series of oneshots between the Holmes brothers? :)
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I cannot describe how perfect and wonderful this was. I adore Mycroft and how he was to Sherlock and I love Sherlock in all his sad sweetness. Thank you for writing this :)
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
John and Sherlock will stay friends, no matter what. It is inevitable. If John hasn't give up on Sherlock by now, he never will. I reckon that Sherlock will the honorary uncle, and possibly godfather, to Watson Junior.
battlemaiden518 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Lol great story! xD
The Beautiful Filth chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Aww I lovely the brotherly fluff!

-Chris