Reviews for Essentially The Devil Incarnate
GIRL IN STORY chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Okay, I'm the crazy person who just left the review about Sherlock's sulky hair. I also adore "thoughtful slurping sounds." Plus, you know, the rest of the fanfic.
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Okay, firstly, I love Mycroft's reasoning and the fact that Sherlock went to him. Second, the last few lines were so adorable! I adore these brotherly-love fics and I'm definitely going to be checking out your profile! :)
KRAlover chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Awwwwwwweeeeeeed they shoul have put something like that in the series! That was sooooo sweet! I LOVE their relationship!
Doni chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Actually rather sweet of Mycroft to reassure his brother. Nicely done.
TeamHarry95 chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Fantastic, I SO wish this could be a scene in 3x03...thanks for the great read! :)
fezwearingjellybananas chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Fantastic
verysiriuspotterhead chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Aww, this was very sweet. Well done :)
Innocenzo chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Adorable! Any chance you'll make this into a series of oneshots between the Holmes brothers? :)
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I cannot describe how perfect and wonderful this was. I adore Mycroft and how he was to Sherlock and I love Sherlock in all his sad sweetness. Thank you for writing this :)
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
John and Sherlock will stay friends, no matter what. It is inevitable. If John hasn't give up on Sherlock by now, he never will. I reckon that Sherlock will the honorary uncle, and possibly godfather, to Watson Junior.
battlemaiden518 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Lol great story! xD
The Beautiful Filth chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Aww I lovely the brotherly fluff!

-Chris
Sony89 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
that was fantastic!
RighteousHate chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
aww... this is adorable!
They-Want-Me-To-Tap-Dance chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
An almost uncharacteristic show of brotherly affection. I love it! Thank you for writing.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »