Reviews for Essentially The Devil Incarnate
Innocenzo chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Adorable! Any chance you'll make this into a series of oneshots between the Holmes brothers? :)
Ballykissangel chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
I cannot describe how perfect and wonderful this was. I adore Mycroft and how he was to Sherlock and I love Sherlock in all his sad sweetness. Thank you for writing this :)
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
John and Sherlock will stay friends, no matter what. It is inevitable. If John hasn't give up on Sherlock by now, he never will. I reckon that Sherlock will the honorary uncle, and possibly godfather, to Watson Junior.
battlemaiden518 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Lol great story! xD
The Beautiful Filth chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Aww I lovely the brotherly fluff!

-Chris
Sony89 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
that was fantastic!
RighteousHate chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
aww... this is adorable!
They-Want-Me-To-Tap-Dance chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
An almost uncharacteristic show of brotherly affection. I love it! Thank you for writing.
May Eve chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Yes yes yes yes yes.
kookieznkream chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Love it!
Little Miss Thalia Grace chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
I literally went 'aww', cause that's how amazing this was and how much i honestly love this one-shot.
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Love the brotherly banter and the reassurance Mycroft was able to give his brother. Really well done and such a fun read. Awesome!
deaka chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is fantastic, and is a perfect coda to the episode. I wouldn't be surprised if Mycroft's usual way of thinking of Sherlock wasn't something along the lines of 'the offending object'!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Oh well done!
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This was the perfect follow up to the end of that episode, I grinned the whole way through. I do think Mycroft is just wonderful in this TV adaption and you captured him perfectly. As for Sherlock, well... need there be anything said? I thought you portrayed his melancholy and self-inflicted isolation at the end of that episode brilliantly. Good job big brother Mycroft is well stocked with ice cream, is all I can say.

Emma