Reviews for Man behind the mask
Wolf9lucky chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
Independent-Fics chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
I've read most of your stories before (some even multiple times I loved broken promises! Even with all the angst) but I only recently discovered the beginning of your You are the vigilantly series and I just kept favoriting them all but I had to comment on this chapter because the end and her with the bomb and wanting to go in after her the angst! I just love your writing and wanted to say this chapter and it's ending was angsty but I loved it and I shall continue reading
silleoneff chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
What a really great story! I rarely leave comments (yes, I know I'm bad) and I don't comment at the end of chapters (b/c if the story isn't that great, I won't leave any comment, and if It's good, I can't wait to get to the next chapter.). I'm really amazed at the writing talent I keep coming across in fan fiction. Why aren't y'all being published and paid huge amounts of $$? Well for my part (and purse) I'm glad I found this site and of course, you are now one of my favorites. I really look forward to reading all your stories present and future. Happy writing!
emerald chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
love your stories! I would love it if you'd continue the team arrow w/ the involvement of lance.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2014
Awesome. hope you continue
Husky2014 chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
I really like this spin! I am obsessed with your stories! I am going to go head to the Charlie one! I really hope you keep writing stories for this series!
madcloisfan chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
Loved it
Kristenw17 chapter 5 . 3/18/2014
I really liked this story, as well as its predecessors. Keep up the good work :)
emilyhotchner-olicity-bethyl chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Omg! I love det. Lance! I hated them before but now i love him! I prefer than his daughters!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
I found it...yes!
Madlenita chapter 5 . 1/26/2014
Ok, my interent/laptop is again working "funny" i hope this will be posted. Just thanks for this epilog. . .
dafaolta chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
This all is probably my fave on the whole site. Only 2 tiny quibbles and it would be perfect. Great job!
Kimmers chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Love that Lance now knows there secrects and somewhat accepts it.
MC chapter 5 . 1/19/2014
What a great story, loved the pov of lance. Great job