Reviews for Of Celery and Sardines
leahk80 chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
great story!
whashaza chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Loved it. Looking forward to more.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Ah, you return!

Poor Abby and Tony! I loved the bit about Abby's boots. That seems entirely appropriate and extremely useful; just the sort of thing Abby would do.

Tony's being a hero again, tsk, tsk. At least Abby got away! Gibbs shall have to come and save them, though, I suppose he's probably not going to be directly saving Tony, since he won't have met Tony until the other story, yes?
Scat210 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Great story, I confess I had forgotten about this one but you're back with a bang & serious Tony whumpage, always enjoyable. Love the interaction between Tony & Abby, can't wait to see what happens next. Will Abby help Tony out again or will she turn to her hero Gibbs to save her sardine hating hero Tony. Really enjoyable chapter & really looking forward to the next one.
Fehize chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Sounds like it should be almost an AU. I'm eager to see where this us going to go!
quoththeraven5 chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I am so happy you are continuing this! I love the interaction between Tony and Abby, please continue! :)
angelscatie chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
Great chapter
PunkkiMunki chapter 3 . 10/11/2014
Bloody hell! I just found this fic today and read it in one go. Awesome start.
You can't leave it there, more please?
camcampgirl chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Well, since I was not around 4 years ago to read the beginning of your story, I definitely forgive you. I like this chapter a lot. Although now I am really worried about Tony. First he gets all banged/beaten up & gets a concussion, falls again on his head, and now may get stabbed? What on earth? That poor boy. Tony whump for sure! LOL!
April chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Love love love it! More please asap!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Awesome! I love your story
newgal chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Love the update
megamom2 chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Didn't remember the first two chapters, but I was happy to reread and catch-up! You write action scenes well, and capture the wonderful enigma that is Tony!
sopmire chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Lovely chapter! Also liked him regretting now ordering that pizza one last time! ;)
earthdragon chapter 3 . 10/9/2014
Nice to read a pre-NCIS story about Tony and Abby. Rather than the shopping trolley, a fire extinguisher would have made a good weapon - nothing like chemicals being jet sprayed into the face to discourage an attacker long enough to escape. That is, of course, if you can locate an extinguisher quickly enough.

I hope Abby managed to get to a public phone so that she could call 911.

Looking forward to the next update.

PS - I doubt that Tony, an Italian American, would put sardines on pizza, even if he didn't dislike them. He is more likely to use anchovies.