Reviews for Of Celery and Sardines
ShortandSassy chapter 1 . 5/29
is there any hope of a finish for this one? please? its been a while~~
bevhardie chapter 3 . 3/8
I'm new to fanfiction, and found this story. It's really good! Just wondering if you were planning to finish it?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/24/2015
Ugh...another writer who doesn't finish a great story... :-(
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
I'm assuming that you're never gonna finish this. Too bad, 'cause it was really good. I hate it when writers don't finish good stories.
Anon chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
What a terrible cliffhanger! Urgh. I mean, well done. This is awesome; I love pre-series stories! And Abby is so cute and yet determined.
NCIS Junkie chapter 3 . 9/4/2015
Great start! Are you going to finish it? Please don't leave us hanging.
VG LittleBear chapter 3 . 7/20/2015
Hi, just found this story. I hope you get back to it, the chapters so far have been amazing! Abby is scared, wordy and spunky. And young Tony is chivalrous, and so brave!
Thanks and cheers!
RedLindy chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
I hope you finish this sooner rather than later, like all your writing it's great!
kdarnell2 chapter 3 . 4/9/2015
Interesting, I look forward to more.
Estel-Undomiel25 chapter 3 . 3/22/2015
Only Tony could happen into such a mess, lol. Love this! Will you continue? I hope so!
leahk80 chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
great story!
whashaza chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
Loved it. Looking forward to more.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Ah, you return!

Poor Abby and Tony! I loved the bit about Abby's boots. That seems entirely appropriate and extremely useful; just the sort of thing Abby would do.

Tony's being a hero again, tsk, tsk. At least Abby got away! Gibbs shall have to come and save them, though, I suppose he's probably not going to be directly saving Tony, since he won't have met Tony until the other story, yes?
Scat210 chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Great story, I confess I had forgotten about this one but you're back with a bang & serious Tony whumpage, always enjoyable. Love the interaction between Tony & Abby, can't wait to see what happens next. Will Abby help Tony out again or will she turn to her hero Gibbs to save her sardine hating hero Tony. Really enjoyable chapter & really looking forward to the next one.
Fehize chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Sounds like it should be almost an AU. I'm eager to see where this us going to go!