Reviews for Paradox of Love
Momcat chapter 4 . 5/16
It's been a year since you wrote this and I'm glad that I finally found it.. You are describing here a Tony that we very rarely see in the show, someone who cares about McGee and cherishes him a lot more than the Tony of the show does.. The Tony on the TV rarely says anything nice to Tim, rarely protects him towards someone else.. In fact it is most of the time McGee who is needed to be protected from Tony's teasing and put-downs, something nobody does.. This is a Tony I craved for years to see on the show, if not as a lover but as a brother or friend.. He is acting as a friend and as an equal only since last season..
mchakotayparis chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
Absolutely love it! Have always thought I'd like a Gibbs/DiNozzo/McGee combination and now that I've read one I want more PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!

Thanks again for the great reading, make my day (at work) Grin
Rena (Mchakotayparis)
Leydhawk chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
Having run out of good McGibbs, and having re-read Growing Pains (again), I decided to trust what I've learned and read something of yours which is normally not in my interest. You didn't disappoint. Hot, and sweet, and achingly poignant, your love stories just work. Thanks!
Liane
Silverfox588 chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
Glorious story.
delia cerrano chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
Enjoyed it as I do all your work but just don't prefer threesomes. Keep hoping Tim & Tony will decide they don't want to share such a special time even if they care about Gibbs. I'd read a sequel if I thought it could happen. Follow you like a puppy on all your other stories though.
jjd022980 chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
Good ending hopefully the series will continue! Can't wait too see what u come up with!
Flowerfairy30 chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
That was a wonderful story. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing it.
Carneu chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
Thank you for such a wonderful story.
IMSLES chapter 17 . 2/27/2014
Happy they're staying. That last bit was classic bantering, loved it! As always a well done story!

Sue
maryhell chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
awww sweet ending. cool story. Thank you for writing.
Gibbs4Eva chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
Loved it all. Thank you. I do hope you do more with these three!
Alisa123 chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
looking forward to seeing where it leads...good one.
Bymaga Jones chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
I love your series, and this was a fun story, so I'm totally supportive in reading more.

This was naughty, naughty fun.
mcgeeksgirl chapter 17 . 2/26/2014
Great story! You did an excellent job...keep up the good work and looking forward to the possible sequel.
GeneaLady chapter 17 . 2/26/2014