I will be starting a new story for all extras! I have written tons over the last year, and I've decided 'why not share them with you guys?' So, it'll be with my other stories labelled "Sorrow's Pain Extras" and I will post a bunch of extras for you guys to read :) They are really just for fun, so please don't take any of them the wrong way. However, if you do want me to expand on some of them, I might be able to do so! I'll also be moving the extras that I've tacked onto the end of this story into the new thing. I'll be looking over suggestions for extras that have already been posted, and You can even comment new suggestion over on the new extras thingy!
I've hit kind of a bump in my life this last year with my depression and anxiety, and It's been hard for me to write anything, so I've decided to throw myself back into writing! You peeps have inspired me to keep on going and press forward with my writing, and hopefully someday I'll be able to turn it into a career.
Anyways, THANK YOU all so much for the kind reviews for this story! Honestly, your input has helped me to become the writer I am today (though I'm a little rough for not having written in a few months) I seriously love you guys! Reading your comments always lifts my spirits, and for those who have nothing to do but complain about my story and how it isn't accurate or well written, I wrote this 2 years ago, and it's my story, so you can move on to someone else's story because this gal ain't listening to whining. Constructive criticism, however, is always welcome. These are a few complaints that I get often nowadays, and because most of them are guest reviews, I have decided to answer them here.
1. Loki's eye color- I know his eye color is green. When I wrote this two years ago I thought they were blue, and since I've always written it like that, I'm sticking with it.
2. Talking Mannerisms- Thor can talk however he wants. He married a mortal, for Pete's sake, and that's how I justify his use of midgardian terms ;)
3. Sorrow being a Mary Sue- You're a Mary Sue.
4. Jane Foster being annoying- That's how I see her :D
5. Slaves in Asgard- This one, apparently, has been a massive issue for a lot of readers. I don't care how "futuristic" and "civilized" Asgard is. EVERY country has their own dark alleyways. I created this story, it is AU (that means ALTERNATE UNIVERSE, which means not the actual Marvel Universe) and I can write it HOWEVER I CHOOSE TO. If you don't like it, write your own story. I don't care if you think they are unnaturally cruel to the slaves, that's just what worked for MY story. I had to put my "Mary Sue" through something more than picking an outfit for the day and fetching a bucket of water. I had one person cuss me out for this, saying:
"Ur such a d***. Filthy little w*** would never be in Loki's presence. The asgardian maids aren't slaves, they're clean, collected, not malnourished and wearing a filthy dress, maids."
And to that person, who also called me "SomeBitch" in the name slot, I address the following remarks: Grow. Up. Move on. That is SO IMMATURE. I don't care if you're an adult, teen, or child, that is SO RUDE and disrespectful. I am a human being, believe it or not, and I have feelings. I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR VERSION OF ASGARDIAN "MAIDS" ARE. THIS IS MY STORY. So suck it.
I now want to apologize for that little rant :) I can deal with people ranting at me and my story, but when they start swearing at me and freaking out about a stupid thing such as that, I won't put up with it. And to anyone in the future who leaves a guest review like that, being nasty and mean, I won't even read the rest of it. I'll just delete it, because I can do that. I want to thank you guys, though, for the majority (like 99.9%) of you being positive and inspiring in your reviews to me! Thankfully, that is the only case where someone has downright cussed me out with negative intent. You guys are amazing, really! It is always a treat to get the email that says I have a new review from my favorite people! Seriously though, I write for you!
-Small Black Kitten