The Age Of The New Frontier
The multi-verse was a wonderful place, full of life in all shapes and forms spanning across an unlimited number of worlds and dimensions. Each universe, each world, each dimension is different and unique in its own way but there is always a small similarity even if the worlds are polar opposites. Unfortunately when life is created it also leads to the creation of great evil. In every universe evil comes in all shapes and sizes with great powers with the intent to become the most powerful being of their world and enslave the inhabitants for their pleasure.
However where there is great evil there is also good to stand in its way and thwart its plans. They could be warriors, they could be scientists, they could be thieves, they could be liars, and they could be simple ordinary people with the right potential waiting for the right time. It does not matter in the end for all worlds and universes are separated by a thin wall that keeps the multi-verse in balance but that wall can be broken and it can allow worlds to come together which leads to unpredictable results.
The Final Frontier.
These are the continuing voyages of the starship, Enterprise.
Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.
(Following events of First Contact with the Vulcans)
· Humanity establishes the first colonies on Mars
· Andorians make first contact with the Aenar
· Development of the NX project officially begin
· Construction of Earth's first NX class vessel begins
· Earth launches its first warp five ship, Enterprise (NX-01), under the command of Jonathan Archer
· The monastery of P'Jem is destroyed in a conflict between Andoria and Vulcan
· The Na'kuhl initiate the Temporal Cold War and inform the Klingon Empire about the future appearance of a Doomsday Machine in the T'Ong Nebula
· First contact occurs between humanity and the Tholian Assembly.
· Derelict Borg drones reactivate after nearly a century on Earth and send out a signal to the Delta Quadrant
· A Timeship from the 31st century is found by the Enterprise and sent back to its last known temporal and spatial location in the year 2410
· Earth is devastated by an unexpected Xindi attack
· Enterprise explores the Delphic Expanse, engaging the Xindi and the Sphere Builders
· Up until this year the Vulcan Science Directorate deems time travel impossible
· The Temporal Cold War comes to an end
· Klingon physiology is altered for several decades through experiments with Klingon-Augment hybrids
· Reformations take place on Vulcan
· The Earth-Romulan War begins
· The Redjac entity, incarnated as "Jack the Ripper", kills ten women in Heliopolis on Alpha Eridani II.
· Talla, the daughter of Shran, an Andorian, and Jhamel, an Aenar, is born. Shran leaves the Andorian Imperial Guard around this time.
· Janice Lee Raymond dies.
· The Illyrian ship disabled by Enterprise NX-01 in 2154 was slated to have returned to the Illyrian star system in this year.
· Shran fakes his own death in order to protect his family from criminals, business partners who believe he stole a Tenebian amethyst from them.
· Captain Jonathan Archer and Enterprise NX-01 go on a mission to find a Vulcan scientist named T'Uerell and save her from the Romulans, rescues the USS Coto in the process. Enterprise then escorts T'Uerell to her research post under the pretense of an evacuation; however, the station is eventually lost with all hands.
· Starfleet learns T'Uerell is behind many disasters in the Alpha Quadrant including infecting planets with toxins and attempting to use these toxins to annihilate Earth. This plan is thwarted by Captain Archer and his task force. T'Uerell goes into hiding and is not heard from until the late 23rd century.
· The Earth survey ship VK Velikan is launched.
· The humiliating defeat of the Romulans at the Battle of Cheron effectively ends the Earth-Romulan War. This victory was achieved by an alliance comprised of Earth, Vulcan, Andorian, and Tellarite forces.
· The United Federation of Planets is formed in San Francisco by representatives of Andoria, Earth, Tellar and Vulcan
· Starfleet is formally established
· Starfleet Academy is founded in San Francisco
· The MACOs are disbanded and MACO personnel are absorbed into the ranks of Starfleet. They are given ranks in Starfleet equal to their former MACO rank. One of these officers is Major Balthazar Edison, who is given the rank of captain and command of the USS Franklin.
· Charles Tucker III dies.
· Enterprise NX-01 is retired from service.
· One of the twin-stars of the Hana System goes nova and devastates Hana Prime
· The monastery on P'Jem is rebuilt by a coalition of humans, Andorians and Vulcans
· Around this year the vast Krenim Imperium, consisting of over 200 star systems in the Delta Quadrant, began to be pushed back in a series of large-scale wars.
· Tensions between the Federation and the Klingon Empire lead to a decades-long cold war
· The U.S.S. Enterprise is commissioned under the command of Robert T. April.
· Christopher Pike takes command of the U.S.S. Enterprise.
· JFS47 is charted by Human scientist J. Walker Montgomery
· The Kobayashi Maru Scenario is beaten for the first time by cadet James T. Kirk.
· The USS Shenzhou visits the Crepusculan homeworld and saves them from a drought.
· The Shenzhou is called to a binary star system to investigate damage done to an interstellar relay.
· The Battle of the Binary Stars occurs; Captain Philippa Georgiou and T'Kuvma are killed.
· Michael Burnham is found guilty of mutiny and is stripped of her rank and is sentenced to life imprisonment.
· The USS Buran is ambushed and all hands except for Captain Gabriel Lorca are lost. Lorca's eyes are injured, causing him to have to suffer light change slowly.
· A failed test of the USS Glenn's experimental spore drive causes the crew to be mutilated. A group of Klingons try to take advantage of the disabled ship but are all killed by a creature on board.
· After being diverted from transfer to the Tellun penal colony, Michael Burnham and three other prisoners stay aboard the USS Discovery until their shuttle is fixed. While on board, Burnham learns about what the ship and her captain, Gabriel Lorca, are doing in their fight against the Klingons. Burnham is sent on an away mission with Sylvia Tilly and Paul Stamets to investigate the USS Glenn.
· Captain Lorca has the Glenn scuttled, but keeps the creature found on the ship.
· Michael Burnham joins the crew of the Discovery.
· Captain Lorca leads the Discovery to victory, destroying multiple Klingon ships during their attack on Corvan II.
· Captain Lorca is captured by Klingons while returning from a conference. During his captivity, he encounters Starfleet Lieutenant Ash Tyler and Harcourt Fenton Mudd. Lorca and Tyler escape, leading Mudd behind for helping the Klingons and are beamed aboard the Discovery after it arrives to find Lorca.
· Leonard McCoy ends his relationship with (the future) Nancy Crater.
· The I.K.V. Quv at Driffen's Comet
· Driffen's Comet passes the Drozana System
· An unknown epidemic spreads aboard Drozana Station
· The House of Duras and the House of B'vat have a hostile feud
· The Enterprise starts its most famous five-year mission under the command of James T. Kirk
· The Borg invade the El-Aurian homeworld in the Beta Quadrant
· After a century of isolation, the Romulan Empire attacks several Federation outposts
· Species M-113 is thought to be extinct, after the last known creature is killed by Leonard McCoy
· Paradise City on Nimbus III is established in 2267
· After a short period of war, the Treaty of Organia is signed by the Federation and the Klingon Empire
· A Doomsday Machine is destroyed by the U.S.S. Constellation
· Nimbus III is colonized by Federation, Klingon and Romulan citizens
· An alliance occurs between the Romulan Empire and the Klingon Empire
· Tribbles are introduced to Deep Space K-7
· The Babel Conference is held to finalize the admittance of Coridan into the Federation
· The U.S.S. Defiant is lost in an encounter with Tholians
· Starfleet revisits the Murasaki-12 Effect after a survey ship is destroyed in the area by Klingon forces
· The Federation and the Gorn Hegemony each maintain a presence in the Edren System
· Deep Space K-13 disappears under mysterious circumstances
· A Klingon fleet ambushes a Starfleet force in the Caleb System
· The Enterprise encounters a Starfleet ship from the 25th Century and helps to fend off B'vat's forces
· Starfleet begins to refit its Constitution class cruisers
· Klingon physiology reverts to its original form by this time, after nearly a century of mutations
· Captain James T. Kirk and the USS Enterprise, along with a Starfleet task force head deep into Klingon space to capture an experimental vessel, a Klingon Bird-of-Prey. After Kirk is able to capture the ship with a tractor beam, Kirk infiltrates Klingon space and finds T'Uerell scheming with the Klingons to once again destroy the Federation with a Klingon beam weapon. The weapon is destroyed, but T'Uerell flees again, much to Kirk's ire.
· The alliance between the Romulan Empire and the Klingon Empire ends
· The Excelsior class is commissioned in 2285
· The Enterprise is destroyed over Genesis in the Mutara Nebula
· Starfleet unsuccessfully experiments with transwarp technology
· The Miranda class starship is in service by this year.
· The U.S.S. Excelsior is commissioned as the first of her class
· For the last time in almost a century, Earth enters a state of emergency as it is attacked by the Whale Probe
· Two humpback whales, George and Gracie, are released in the Bay of San Francisco
· The U.S.S Enterprise-A is commissioned
· A Cardassian colony is established on Goralis III
· Notable negotiations between the Federation and the Klingon Empire take place at Korvat Colony
· The Klingon moon Praxis explodes
· The First Khitomer Accords are signed
· The U.S.S Enterprise-B launches on its maiden voyage on which James T. Kirk disappears
· El-Aurian survivors appear in Federation space
· Montgomery Scott disappears with the U.S.S. Jenolan
· The Treaty of Algeron is signed, prohibiting the use of cloaking technology by the Federation
· The Romulan Star Empire enters a new period of isolation
· The star of the Xleen System goes supernova
· A Federation colony on Vesper II is established
· The Cardassian Union begins its occupation of Bajor
· Captain Ruhalter of the USS Stargazer monitors a fight between the Romulans and T'Uerell's ship. As she is vastly outgunned and outnumbered, T'Uerell activates a Borg device, which destroys an unpopulated planet and it causes large pieces of stellar debris to break off from the planetoid and head for the Phidian star system. The resulting shockwave from the planetoid's core hits the Stargazer and Ruhalter is killed. His first officer, Lieutenant Commander Jean-Luc Picard takes command and heads to a starbase.
· The Stargazer takes a task force inside the system and destroys many pieces of stellar debris. Later, the task force saves three heavily populated planets, Phidian I, II and III, with the help of modified sensor pods now armed with phasers, which the task force dragged into orbit by tractor beams.
· After obliterating the immense piece of stellar debris, the system is saved from annihilation. Picard is then promoted to Captain and takes command of the Stargazer.
· The Danteri System is colonized by the Ferengi
· The U.S.S. Enterprise-C is destroyed in the Battle of Narendra III, defending a Klingon colony from Romulan attackers
· Several crew members of the Enterprise-C are taken prisoner by the Romulans, among them Natasha Yar who had joined the crew in an alternate timeline
· The Federation and the Klingon Empire negotiate a peace treaty
· After becoming the consort of a Romulan General, Natasha Yar gives birth to Sela
· Romulan forces destroy a Klingon colony during the Khitomer Massacre
· Survivors of the massacre, among them Worf, are taken to Starbase 24
· The Federation-Cardassian war ignites
· Natasha Yar is secretly moved to a Romulan internment camp, following an unsuccessful escape attempt from Romulus
· Sela is told by her father that her mother was executed for her actions
· B'Elanna Torres is born on Kessik IV
· Terok Nor is built as a mining facility in orbit of Bajor in 2351
· The Borg become aware of Humanity's existence due to a message sent 200 years earlier
· The Treaty of Alliance is signed by the Federation and the Klingon Empire
· The U.S.S. Raven sets out to investigate rumors about the Borg and disappears
· Development of the Emergency Medical Hologram begins on Jupiter Station
· The U.S.S. Enterprise-D is launched in 2364
· The U.S.S. Enterprise-D is commissioned under the command of Jean-Luc Picard
· Several Federation and Romulan outposts are destroyed by the Borg
· Starfleet Command and other high ranking officers are infected by neural parasites, who manipulate them in order to prepare the Federation for an invasion. Although the crew of the Enterprise-D uncover the conspiracy, the mother creature of the parasites is able to send a signal out to unknown space before being killed.
· The Romulan Star Empire comes out of isolation
· Artificial life is granted civil rights within the Federation
· The official first contact between the Federation and the Borg Collective leads to decades of hostile engagements
· The lost planet Iconia is rediscovered by the U.S.S. Yamato, the U.S.S. Enterprise-D, and the I.R.W. Haakona. Subcommander Taris of the Haakona attempts to claim Iconia for the Romulan Star Empire in the hopes of recovering an Iconian gateway, but Captain Picard of the Enterprise destroys the technology instead.
· Development of the Defiant class begins
· The Borg start their first incursion into the Alpha Quadrant
· The Federation loses 39 starships at the Battle of Wolf 359, among them the U.S.S. Saratoga
· Gowron becomes chancellor of the Klingon Empire
· The Federation and the Cardassian Union sign a peace treaty
· Joshua Albert, a member of the Nova Squadron dies in a flight training accident
· The House of Duras is supported by the Romulan Empire during the Klingon Civil War
· Ambassador Spock assists an underground movement on Romulus, hoping to initiate reunification of the Vulcan and Romulan people
· Hugh is the only survivor of a Borg scout ship that cashed on a planet in the Argolis Cluster; he is discovered by the Enterprise-D and becomes the first drone to be liberated from the Collective.
· Lieutenant Commander Benjamin Sisko takes the USS Defiant into a nebula filled system for it's first trial run but warp dampeners all over the nebulae makes the ships' warp drive impossible.
· Shortly after this discovery, the ship unfortunately runs into three Romulan D'deridex-class warbirds and has to take evasive maneuvers, since she cannot escape at warp. Sisko and his crew are soon captured and are placed at a Romulan starbase while their ship is impounded.
· The USS Enterprise-D, commanded by Captain Jean-Luc Picard comes to the rescue, by beaming an away team in and to set the Defiant's crew free.
· After destroying enough warp dampeners, the Defiant, the Enterprise-D and the task force leave at warp.
· Sisko records a log stating he had seen a Vulcan ship under attack as he and the Enterprise-D fled the system. Sisko files a complaint with Starfleet Command.
· Starfleet begins officially exploring the Jenolan Dyson Sphere in 2369
· The occupation of Bajor ends
· Starfleet takes control of Deep Space Nine and discovers the Bajoran wormhole
· Starfleet begins exploration of the Gamma Quadrant
· The Solanae abduct crewmembers of the U.S.S. Enterprise-D to subspace and conduct experiments on them
· The clone of Kahless is designated as Emperor of the Klingon Empire
· The Enterprise-D discovers the U.S.S. Jenolan crashed on the Jenolan Dyson Sphere, with Captain Montgomery Scott as the only survivor
· Several Federation colony worlds declare war on the Cardassian Union, calling themselves the Maquis
· The U.S.S. Odyssey is destroyed by Jem'Hadar in the Gamma Quadrant
· U.S.S. Voyager is lost in the Delta Quadrant soon after its launch in 2371
· The U.S.S. Voyager launches from Utopia Planitia under the command of Kathryn Janeway and is lost in the Delta Quadrant
· Voyager makes first contact with the Ocampa, Talaxians and the Kazon
· The Bajoran-Cardassian Treaty is signed
· The Founders infiltrate the Alpha Quadrant
· The Enterprise-D is destroyed in battle with a Bird-of-Prey commanded by the Duras sisters
· The Cardassian Union surrenders control of the Trivas System, leaving behind Empok Nor
· The second Federation-Klingon War ignites as the Klingon Empire declares war on the Cardassian Union
· A coup d'état is prevented on Earth after the bombing of the Antwerp Conference
· The Enterprise-E launches under the command of Jean-Luc Picard
· Voyager makes first contact with the Automated Personnel Units
· Ensign Harry Kim is killed in a hull breach on the U.S.S. Voyager, but is replaced by a quantum duplicate.
· The Federation-Klingon War ends
· The Dominon War begins as the Cardassian Union officially joins the Dominion
· The Borg attempt to assimilate Earth via a timeline incursion during the Battle of Sector 001
· Sessen, still a baby, is one of the few survivors of a Kazon takeover of U.S.S. Voyager
· U.S.S. Voyager crosses the Nekrit Expanse
· The Borg invade Fluidic Space for the first time and ignite a brutal conflict with the Undine
· The Maquis suffers a major defeat by the Dominion in the Dubhe System
· Voyager makes first contact with the Cooperative, the Voth and the Undine
· After the real identity of the Klingon General Martok as a Changeling is revealed, the war between the Federationand the Klingon Empire is ended with a temporary cease fire.
· A Starfleet team lead by Benjamin Sisko are successful in capturing a Jem'Hadar attack ship.
· The Klingons invade Ajilon Prime.
· The second major Borg incursion, the Battle of Sector 001, takes place. The USS Enterprise-E plays a major role in the battle, and later pursues a Borg sphere into the year 2063 to prevent the Borg from interfering with Zefram Cochrane's historic warp flight.
· The Undine are driven out of the Milky Way by the Borg and U.S.S. Voyager
· The Romulan Star Empire joins the Federation and Klingon Empire against the Dominion
· Several major battles of the Dominion War take place, including Operation Return and the Battle of Chin'toka
· 2,800 Dominion ships disappear inside the Bajoran wormhole at the hand of the Prophets
· Voyager makes first contact with the Benthan and the Hirogen
· The USS Defiant successfully destroys a Dominion sensor array in the Argolis Cluster.
· Operation Return, one of the greatest engagements of the Dominion War, takes place. The Bajor sector, including the Federation space station Deep Space 9, is recaptured by combined Federation and Klingon forces.
· The Dominion invades and occupies Betazed.
· The Romulan Star Empire joins the Federation and the Klingon Empire in their war against the Dominionafter the Romulans discover questionable but sufficient evidence of a planned Dominion sneak attack on the Star Empire obtained by Senator Vreenak. In reality, Benjamin Sisko, Elim Garak and Grathon Tolarwere involved in creating the evidence.
· The Treaty of Bajor is signed on Deep Space Nine in 2375
· 2,147 people are killed in a Breen attack on San Francisco
· The Evora become protectorate members of the United Federation of Planets.
· Admiral Matthew Dougherty of Starfleet and the Son'a attempt a forced relocation of the Ba'ku in order to harvest the metaphasic radiation from their planet's rings. Captain Jean-Luc Picard and the USS Enterprise-E crew stage a rebellion, and convince the Federation Council to allow the Ba'ku to remain on their planet.
· Martok becomes Chancellor of the Klingon Empire after the death of Gowron
· The U.S.S. Defiant enters service, after the destruction of her predecessor
· The Dominion War ends with the Battle of Cardassia and the Treaty of Bajor
· Rom assumes the title of Grand Nagus, making Leeta the First Lady of the Ferengi Alliance
· The Undine prepare to infiltrate the Federation for the first time
· Voyager makes first contact with the Hazari and the Malon
· Starfleet makes direct contact with Voyager for the first time since 2371
· Icheb is freed from the Borg Collective and joins Voyager
· Voyager makes first contact with the Vaadwaur, the Turei, the Hierarchy and the Kobali
· The Borg Collective is dealt a crippling blow when one of their transwarp hubs is destroyed
· Miral Paris is born onboard the U.S.S. Voyager to parents B'Elanna and Tom Paris
· Voyager returns home after seven years in the Delta Quadrant
· A coup takes place on Romulus and Shinzon declares himself Praetor of the Romulan Star Empire
· The Enterprise-E defeats the I.R.W. Scimitar in the Great Bloom System
· Tal'aura declares herself Praetor of Romulus but both Donatra and the Reman Xiomek oppose her rule
· The Female Changeling is sentenced for crimes against sentient beings and sent to the maximum prison facility Ananke Alpha
· Romulan forces begin a blockade of Remus
· A cooperation with the Federation to restore Cardassia's agricultural base is opposed by conservative government members and the True Way
· Picard, along with the USS Enterprise-E and new personnel head into a final confrontation with T'Uerell.
· Picard is aided by the help of Admiral Kathryn Janeway and her old starship the USS Voyager.
· T'Uerell and the Borg cubes make their way to Bajor and the Deep Space 9 space station but Picard and his task force help to defend the Klingon and Romulan forces, showing how far things have gone in the past 200 years.
· With the loyalty Picard has garnered, the Romulan and Klingon starships place themselves under his flag and engage T'Uerell and her Borg allies and they are defeated.
· T'Uerell flees to a star system with many Borg vessels but is finally destroyed, bringing an end to 221 years of unending conflict
· The Remans seek an alliance with ambassador Spock's unification movement on Romulus
· Donatra conquers several Romulan worlds and declares herself Empress of the Imperial Romulan State
· Starfleet creates a new Borg task force led by Jean-Luc Picard and former Borg drone Annika Hansen
· The U.S.S. Stargazer-A launches at the San Francisco Fleet Yards
· A colony is established on Pilatus Prime, but the colonists evacuate six months later due to seismic activity
· Tal'aura reforms the Romulan senate to increase her power and accepts Federation aid
· Klingon forces repeatedly strike in Romulan territory and occupy Khitomer
· The unification movement of Romulus presents its case to the Federation Council for the first time
· Civil unrest sparks on Romulus and Admiral Taris defects to Donatra's Imperial State
· Reconstruction of Cardassia officially begins with Federation aid
· The Federation's opposition to the Klingon takeover of Khitomer leads to a diplomatic crisis
· Sela is appointed as leader of Tal'aura's military forces
· Tal'aura is murdered on Romulus, leading to further unrest in both Romulan states
· A coup takes places on Romulus and Shinzon declares himself Praetor of the Romulan Star Empire
· The Enterprise-E defeats the I.R.W. Scimitar in the Great Bloom System.
· Tal'aura declares herself Praetor of Romulus but both Dontra and the Reman Xiomek oppose her rule
· The Female Changeling is sentenced for crimes against sentient beings and sent to the maximum prison facility Ananke Alpha
· Romulan forces begin to blockade Remus
· A cooperation with the Federation to restore Cardassia's agricultural base is opposed by conservative government forces and the True Way
· Tal'aura reforms the Romulan Senate to increase her power and accepts Federation aid
· Reconstruction of Cardassia begins with Federation aid
· Sela is appointed as leader of Tal'aura's military force
· Tal'aura is murdered on Romulus, causing further unrest in both Romulan Senates
· The Enterprise-E assists in the evacuation of non-Klingon residents on Khitomer
· Starfleet Borg taskforce is dismantled, leading to Seven of Nine to cut her ties with Starfleet
· Remans are granted Romulan citizenship for the first time
· Captain Jean-Luc Picard becomes the Federation ambassador to Vulcan
· The Federation-Cardassian Treaty is signed and the Cardassian military is decommissioned
· Data becomes captain of the Enterprise-E
· Sela is exhiled and takes command of a fleet of ships, leaving for the Delta Qaudrant
· The Hobus star goes supernova, destroying Romulus, Remus and several other Romulan planets
· K'Dahn, son of Worf, is born
· The Klingon Empire attacks several worlds in Romulan and Gorn space.
· The Detepa Council is re-established as the governing body of the Cardassian Union
· True Way movement causes unrest in Cardassian society
· Admiral Taris establishes a new Romulan fleet
· The Enterprise-E discovers possible Species 8472 activity in the McAllister C-5 Nebula
· Admiral Taris is declared leader of the Romulan Star Empire after driving back a Klingon Fleet
· Starfleet mediated talks between the Klingons and the Gorn break down
· Worf makes a personal appeal to the Federation Council and Starfleet for Federation support of the Klingons' fight against the Undine infiltration but is rebuffed and cuts ties with the Federation
· Councillor Konjah of the Klingon High Council is revealed to be an Undine after an attack by Lethean mercenaries.
· The Gorn Hegemony surrenders to the Klingons and the Klingons execute over a dozen Undine infiltrators in the Gorn government and military
· Sela is named empress of the Romulan Star Empire
· The Enterprise-E investigates loss of contact with Starbase 236 and is destroyed by Undine forces
· The Romulan Republic settles on New Romulus
· Former Praetor Taris is captured for her role in the Hobus supernova and is suspected of collaborating with the Iconians
· The Borg return, launching their attack onto the Alpha and Beta Quadrants
· The Borg return and attack Vega Colony
· Evidence of the Iconians involved in many political turmoil is discovered by Starfleet and the Klingon Empire
· The Federation and the Klingon Empire halt an invasion into the galaxy by the Mirror Universe along with an invasion of Klingon space by the Fek'Ihri, an invasion of Deep Space Nine by a rogue Jem'Hadar fleet, and an invasion of Defera by the Breen
· The Enterprise-NCC-1701-F is launched along with the flagships of the Romulan Republic and the Klingon Defense Fleet
· The involvement of the Iconians in many of the political turmoils of the preceding years is discovered by Starfleet and the KDF.
· An Iconian gateway is discovered on New Romulus. The gateway network is accidentally activated, leading to the discovery of the Solanae Dyson Sphere in the Delta Quadrant.
· After a devastating Undine attack on both, Earth and Qo'noS, the Federation and the Klingon Empire declare an armistice, ending hostilities between the two powers. The Undine are later be convinced that it was the Iconians who deceived them into attacking the Alpha Quadrant powers in the first place.
· The Iconians make their presence officially known to the Federation, the Klingon Empire and the Romulan Republic and soon begin an all-out war against them. The conflict ends in the nick of time in Earth orbit, when the World Heart - which was previously retrieved with Krenim time travel technology - was traded for peace aboard the Iconian flagship.
· After a period of isolation, the Tzenkethi begin attacking remote systems in the Alpha Quadrant, using protomatter bombs to annihilate all life on the targeted worlds.
· The final resting place for survivors of the U.S.S. Enterprise-C is discovered at a defunct Tal Shiar facility in the Pictae System. The only living survivor is an alternate timeline version of Admiral T'nae, who is reintegrated with her prime timeline counterpart soon after.
· Former Empress Sela is found and taken back into custody by the Alliance, and imprisoned at an undisclosed location.
· The Battle of Procyon V, a large-scale, repeating conflict between time-travelling factions, occurs, culminating in the Enterprise-J using the Tox Uthat to stop the Temporal Liberation Front.
· Kal Dano, working at the Daystrom Institute, invents the Tox Uthat. After being attacked by Vorgons, he escapes into the timestream with the device in Daniels' timeship.
· In orbit of New Khitomer, the Temporal Accords are signed by members of the Galactic Union, consisting of the merged Federation, Klingon Empire, and Romulan Republic, amongst others.
· The Temporal Liberation Front, including Boratus, Krog, and Admiral Leeta, and led by the Envoy, launches a large-scale attack on New Khitomer in order to prevent a call for reinforcements to the Battle of Procyon V.
· The Doctor's mobile holographic emitter is a piece of 29th century technology.
· Kal Dano and Captain Walker are active during this time period, as is the U.S.S. Pastak.
· A rogue group of militant Na'kuhl led by Vosk operate out of this era in attempts to alter the timeline until their temporal portal is destroyed.
· The Temporal Cold War is heavily influenced through factions of this time period.
· Daniels and his timeship originate from this century
It is the year 2410 AD and the Milky Way Galaxy is recovering from years of conflict. The Iconian War has ended and Alliance is now working to rebuild in the wake of the aftereffects of the war. The Romulan Republic has been established that is dedicated to peace like their Vulcan brethren, the Klingon and Federation Alliance has been re-established and Starfleet is returning to its previous mission of exploration.
"Insects! Every single one of them!" She roared out into the endless darkness of the void she made into her new home.
From the darkness of the void she watched the galaxy that her people had once ruled.
She watched as the unworthy grew and spread like vermin, claiming the worlds that rightfully belonged to her people and that they were supposed to reclaim. She had watched and waited for countless centuries and they could wait a thousand more if necessary. It was insulting to her to see her people's greatness pushed aside for lesser and unworthy vermin. Her sisters had abandoned their righteous crusade, ridding of the galaxy of the inferiors that destroyed their home, killed their sister and insulted them with their very existence.
But she would not be stopped.
She would finish what they started.
Her sisters would rebuild their home and she would destroy all their enemies.
She would find new servants to aid her, even if she had to look all across the universe for a thousand years. The destruction of a million planets meant nothing to her and would not even bring a small hint of satisfaction.
She would see the galaxy drowned in oceans of blood.
But first she needed to find allies, servitor races to aid her.
She only had her personal Heralds with her and though they were strong and willing they were too few compared to the unending armies her sisters had gathered together.
"Great One." Her Harbinger bowed in reverence. "You have summoned me?"
"I did." She turned around to face her Herald. "My sisters have foolishly agreed to this ceasefire but our enemies survive. I will not allow them to continue to prosper when their existence is an insult to me and our people."
"We stand ready to serve, Great One." Her Harbinger stated.
"Yes but we need more. We will search the cosmos for more servitor races to aid us. I still have access to the gate network." She turned around, facing the control sphere in front of her. "My people created the gate network to explore the universe but we advanced it so we could explore other dimensions. Our enemies are not the only explorers."
"As you command, Great One." The Harbinger bowed as she vanished.
Commander Nereda's eyes narrowed as she tracked the anomaly. The 'blip,' as a human ensign had called it, formed, rippled, and then disappeared.
"You see, Ma'am?" Lieutenant Ibori said, pointing the anomaly out. "It happens again, here. The readings are very strange."
"I see it, Ayobami," Nereda said. She straightened and tapped her combadge, summoning Captain Walker from his ready room.
"Take a look at this, Ben," Nereda said when Walker joined them. "Play it back, Lieutenant."
They watched the 'blip' ripple across time and space again. In the time it existed, ten minutes in some eras and upwards of seventy in others, it would have caused untold chaos on anything unfortunate enough to be caught in its effects.
"Have either of you seen something like this before?" Lieutenant Ibori asked.
"I have, Lieutenant," Walker answered. "There will be a secondary point somewhere in time."
Nereda cursed. "I was hoping it wasn't one of those," she explained to the Lieutenant. She bent to the display and began to input a series of parameters, speaking as she worked. "Anomalies like this have two points in time they affect. Closing one might stop the other, or it might make it worse. Usually the primary source is easy to find, but the secondary is often hidden by the first."
"Can you find it, Nereda?"
The Cardassian scowled at the datasets. "No sir, not yet."
"Is this very dangerous?" the lieutenant asked.
"It can be," Walker told her. "Anomalies like these grow over time, getting larger and stronger as the temporal interference waves grow. They can age materials decades or more for every second, or revert matter to its elemental components. I've seen solid rock reverted to primordial lava and half a strand of saplings suddenly become trees more than a century old. Temporal anomalies of this sort are some of the most dangerous because they're unpredictable."
He pointed out the data she'd found. "You did good work finding this one when you did." He smiled at the younger officer. "With any luck, we'll be able to find the secondary anomaly before it gets worse. " He looked over at Nereda. "Find anything?"
"No, sir," Nereda said. She straightened and turned her speculative look from the data displays to Walker. "I think we might need some help on this one."
Walker nodded. "I'll call him in."
Agent Daniels greeted both Walker and Nereda warmly when he arrived on the U.S.S. Pastak. "What are we looking at, Ben?"
"Primary-secondary temporal interference wave with class two ripples on the primary. Secondary unknown, suspected as being class seven or higher given how long we think this has gone on for," Captain Walker answered bringing the display up on his ready room wall.
"Class two? On the primary?" Daniels frowned and began to page through the temporal displays. "Whoever is at the secondary location is in for a rough time."
"If anyone else there is still alive," Nereda commented. "And the activity is jumping in frequency. According to our models and past observation, this has probably been going on for decades." She sent the latest report to the large display for Daniels to see.
"This is going to be a problem," Daniels said.
"It is," Walker agreed gravely.
"Our Primary location isn't seeing as much of the constructive interference as the aberrant secondary is, but it will affect her. She's an admiral and being the center of a temporal disturbance is going to put a lot of people at risk," Daniels said.
"We're not even sure where the aberrant is," Nereda said with a renewed scowl. "We scoured our datasets but came up with nothing – no sign in history of anything, and we haven't been able to find any large incursions with the Pastak's sensors. We were lucky we even saw this much activity at the Admiral's location to alert us to the trouble." She shook her head, frustrated with the lack of progress. "If we can find her, we can integrate the two together and stabilize time, but until we find the secondary source we're looking at a potentially deadly scenario in the heart of Starfleet."
"We're going to have to engage with the temporal locals to find out where our missing aberrant secondary might be. We thought you might have some ideas of where to look for more information," Walker said.
Daniels answered Walker as he continued to examine the data. "I have a few. Don't worry Ben, I'll find our secondary source."
Walker let out a relieved breath. "Good. We were hoping you could help. You can see it's accelerating so we don't have much time. The Pastak will contact the Primary Admiral T'Nae. You find our secondary, and we'll be able to handle the rest."
Daniels nodded, as he copied the data to his personal PADD. He turned to Nereda and Walker with a small smile. "I'm going to need a local hand myself, but I think I have just the captain in mind."
"We've found a galaxy you that can serve you, Great One." T'ket's Harbinger spoke, bowing to his master. "It is a galaxy in turmoil."
The Demon was silent as they showed her this galaxy and its history. It was a galaxy of war against tyranny and corruption, factions rising and falling. It had potential but T'Ket could tell their technological level was not up to the level of challenging her enemies, especially since they had become advanced enough to challenge her people. She would have to travel to this universe herself, see the state of the galaxy's present before making a decision.
"I shall go there." T'Ket held out a hand, summoning a control mechanism for the gate.
"Shall I accompany you, Great One?" Her Herald asked.
"No. I will return." T'Ket answered, modifying the gate. "When my sisters and I modified ourselves into what we are now, we lost the ability to time travel. Our minds are chronoton based and thus we cannot travel back in time or the effect would reshape our minds, wiping away our knowledge of the future. Fortunately there are loopholes."
The sphere spun in her hand as she made her modifications.
"We can modify our gate network to travel to other dimensions and at the same time choose the time period of that dimension to appear in. The only price that I must pay is that once I choose a period I must move forward in time like the rest of the natural universe. I must choose wisely of when I appear in a dimension." T'Ket explained as the sphere glowed and a gate appeared before her flagship. "I will seek out servitors in this dimension and more if I must to destroy all the enemies of my people, no matter how long it takes."
"As you command, Great One." The Harbinger watched as his master ordered the ship into the gate, seeking out warriors from a new universe.
It had been months since T'Ket entered this new galaxy, silently observing the species of this galaxy and was less than impressed by what she saw. A galactic whole slowly rotting from the inside due to corruption and greed, unable to solve the wants and needs of the insects that were part of it. They were perhaps more pathetic than those Alliance filth that had stood against her people. This galaxy had armies and fleet but they were mostly pirates, pathetic machines or private volunteers.
The galactic government had no army of its own, only a band of religious crusaders but nothing of importance.
She came searching for warriors with fleets and weapons able to destroy her enemies.
She turned her attention away from the majority of the galaxy, disappointed by what she had seen.
"Great One, our long range probes have detected a fleet of ships outside of the galaxy."
T'Ket perked up. "Show me."
Before her appeared an image of an endless number of ships, crossing the great darkness and moving towards the galaxy she had been studying.
"Bio-ships." T'Ket whispered, her interest growing. "Much like the Undine. Interesting."
The probe moved in closer and sent back scans of weaponry and forms of unique bio-technology that interested T'Ket.
"They are moving in the direction of this galaxy." T'Ket Harbinger noted.
"Yes. A conquering fleet." T'Ket agreed, believing she had found what she needed. "Open a portal and take me directly to them."
A portal opened and the Iconian Dreadnaught entered, coming out to meet with the fleet on the other side.
"Hail them." T'Ket ordered. "I wish to make my offer clear."
However no one answered the hail.
Instead the ships began firing on T'Ket's ship with a barrage of red glowing bolts.
"Shields activated and holding." The Harbinger reported as they ship shook slightly. "They are using a form of plasma projectile weaponry."
"Insolent. Return fire." T'Ket spat.
The dreadnaught fired its dark matter/anti-proton beam arrays, destroying several nearby bio-ships easily.
"They are generating singularities." The Harbinger reported. "I believe they are being used as a form of shielding but they are no match for our weapons."
T'Ket grunted as the ship shook again. "I did not come here for a fight. Open a portal. We are leaving."
The dreadnaught destroyed a few more ships before vanishing from sight.
"Shall we continue, Great One?" The Harbinger asked.
T'Ket was silent for a moment. "No. We might have found what we needed."
"They attacked us without provocation." The Harbinger pointed out.
"And we shall use that to our advantage." T'Ket held up the control sphere of her ship. "Send our probes back to their location and modify them to begin emitting graviton beams to create artificial rifts back to the Milky Way. They will travel through and begin attacking our enemies."
"As you wish, Great One. But why not rely on the gates?" The Harbinger asked curiously.
"To ensure the Alliance doesn't believe my people are behind this. They foolishly agreed to peace and I will allow them that." T'Ket answered.
The Great One bowed. "I understand and obey."
A moment later the probes sent by T'Ket had appeared in close proximity to the fleet of bio-ships and began creating artificial rifts leading back to the Milky Way. To T'Ket's pleasure this aggressive species came close enough to be pulled into the rifts, arriving in the Milky Way.
"It is done." T'Ket grinned, looking forward to what would happen.