Recognizable place.

You are in a bed. Literally. You have somehow gotten yourself into the mattress.

EAT MATTRESS

You're not hungry yet.

LEAVE MATTRESS

You see no opening.

LOOK FOR OPENING

Your eyes are closed.

OPEN EYE

Which eye, the left or the right one?

BOTH

Your eyes are opened. There are openings all around you. In the fact, the mattress is torn to shreds.

TEAR MATTRESS

The mattress is already torn.

LEAVE MATTRESS

Which tear do you want to leave through?

WHO CARES?

Not me.

You are standing in the middle of a large bedroom. A doorway goes through one of the walls, a torn mattress lays on the floor next to you, and there is another bed nearby. Regular breathing emits from the bed.

GO DOORWAY

The doorway didn't do anything worth praise.

GO THROUGH DOORWAY

You crash into the door that I neglected to mention.

GO THROUGH DOOR

You crash into the door, and this time you have no excuse.

OPEN DOOR

You grab the convenient doorknob and spin it around furiously until the door opens.

GO THROUGH DOORWAY

You are standing in front of an open door in the middle of a long hallway with lots more such doors in the walls.

WHY?

Because you left the bedroom.

GO HALLWAY

Rah, rah, rah.

MOVE THROUGH HALLWAY

Which direction, left or right?

LEFT

Right.

NO, LEFT

Left, right.

SCREAM

WHOOPEE!!

TURN LEFT, MOVE THROUGH HALLWAY

You are still in the hallway. Somewhere in the distance you see another hallway, parallel to this one.

GO TO HALLWAY

Which hallway, the one you're in or the other one?

THE OTHER HALLWAY

You walk along the hallway. In the distance you see the other hallway, though not so far off.

GO TO OTHER HALLWAY

You continue walking for some time but eventually collapse from exhaustion right before reaching the other hallway.

COLLAPSE

You already did.

LOOK

Look at what?

EVERYTHING

You attempt to view the entire universe in all its glory through your eyes, but faint from the effort.

Everything goes black.

WHY?

You are no longer conscious.

SCREAM

WHOOPEE!!

LIE STILL

You lie perfectly still. Having been unconscious such a great part of your life, you are an expert at controlling yourself while unconscious. You relax your muscles, your heart stops beating, you are no longer breathing..

Suddenly, you jolt upright, taking deep breaths. Don't try that again.

LIE STILL

No.

LIE STILL

That's really not a good idea.

WHY?

Do you want to die? I don't think so.

LOOK AROUND

You are laying face-first in the middle of a hallway. Many rabbits are gathered around you, talking.

RABBITS?

Yes.

SAVE

Game saved.

EAT RABBITS

You jump up from the floor and leap at the nearest rabbit, looking as fierce as you possibly can. A rabbit from behind you raises a gun and fires, causing you to drop.

You are not dead, but your life is ebbing. You should do something fast.

LIE STILL

Are you serious?

YES

You are dead.

Quit/Restore?

RESTORE

Game restored.

GET UP FROM FLOOR

You stand up wearily. The rabbits slowly start to walk away, no longer interested, until only three of them are left.

LOOK AT RABBITS

Which rabbits, the ones who are left or the ones who left?

THE ONES WHO ARE LEFT

One is blue, one is green, and the third is yellow. The green one is carrying a gun and cradling it protectively.

SEARCH MEMORY

Their names are Eva, Jazz, and Lori. Your sister in law, brother, and sister, respectively.

JAZZ, WHAT AM I DOING HERE?

"Not sure. We found you lying here, unconscious."

JAZZ, WHY WAS I UNCONSCIOUS?

"Well, we consulted the security cameras which are focused around here and it appears you left your room, walked over here, and fell down unconscious."

JAZZ, WHO AM I?

"Spaz, of course. Come on, we're late for breakfast."

EAT BREAKFAST

You should go to the breakfast first.

GO BREAKFAST

I agree. Breakfast rules.

GO TO THE BREAKFAST

You take off in a mad run, surprising your immediate family members. After crashing into 7 walls, 2 doorways and 1.6 ceilings, you find yourself in the breakfast room.

Lots of rabbits are here.

THE DINING ROOM?

No, the breakfast room.

EAT BREAKFAST

Which breakfast do you mean, the one in front of your chair, or the breakfast the other rabbits are eating?

MINE

You might want to sit down first.

SIT DOWN

You sit down on the floor and start sucking your thumb.

GET UP, SIT ON MY CHAIR

You do as you instructed.

SAVE

Game successfully saved.

EAT BREAKFAST IN FRONT OF ME

Emitting a scream of hunger, you open your mouth wide, pick up the plate, and pour all the contents between your teeth.

BEAT CHEST

You beat your chest, until you hit yourself in just the wrong place and fall over, once more unconscious.

WHO AM I?

You are Spaz. Your favorite color is imaginary. Your quest is to do whatever seems right at the time.

INVENTORY

You are carrying the following items:

(Nothing)

You also have an electric blue toothbrush attached to your head by means I won't even go into.

LOOK AT TOOTHBRUSH

You seem to forget you are unconscious.

DREAM OF TOOTHBRUSH

Suddenly, you are in a magical fairy land. An electric blue toothbrush dressed like a princess attaches itself to your paw and hyperventilates sweet poetry.

WAKE UP FAST

You come to. You are sprawled across a chair in the breakfast room. You are the sole occupant of the room, in fact.

SCREAM

WHOOPEE!!

PICK UP CHAIR

You might want to get out of it first.

GET OUT OF CHAIR, PICK UP CHAIR

You are now holding a large chair.

INVENTORY

You are carrying the following items:

A large chair

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE TOOTHBRUSH?

It turned into a princess, remember?

SCREAM

WHOOPEE!!

PICK UP ANOTHER CHAIR

Due to your great strength and flexibility, you pick up another chair and balance it on your nose.

HIT CHAIR WITH CHAIR

Which chair do you mean, the nose chair or the other chair?

WHO CARES?

Not me.

You bang the chairs together happily, until they splinter to bits and go to the big lumber mill in the sky.

LEAVE

Leave where/what?

LEAVE BREAKFAST ROOM

You exit through a random door and find yourself standing on a diving board overlooking a large pool. The pool must be at least twenty tiles deep.

Various swimmers are here.

SCREAM

WHOOPEE!!

IGNORE SWIMMERS

You ignore the swimmers.

SAVE

Game unsuccessfully saved.

Just kidding.

JUMP IN POOL

You hurl yourself headlong off the diving board, perform three cartwheels in mid air, then hit the pool with a satisfying splash.

BEAT CHEST

You beat your chest, and begin to sink into the pool. You neglected to take a deep breath first, as well.

SWIM

There you go! You begin swimming, and have a marvelous time.

GET OUT

I thought you liked me!

GET OUT OF POOL

You climb out of the pool, dripping water all over the place.

EXIT

Exit the game, or the pool room?

POOL ROOM

You leave the pool room through a door, and find yourself in a great hall. At least, that's what the large neon sign above you claims.

TAKE LARGE NEON SIGN

It's too high up.

DOUBLE JUMP, TAKE LARGE NEON SIGN

You grab the sign, but despite your pulling, you merely hang from it instead of pulling it from the wall.

HANG

As in hang from the sign?

SAVE

Game saved.

As in hang from the sign?

YES

Ok.

You continue hanging from the sign, until your mediocre weight finally causes it to come loose from the wall. You both fall rapidly towards the ground, you landing first.

You are dead.

Quit/Restore?

RESTORE

As in hang from the sign?

NEVER MIND, JUMP OFF OF SIGN

You land expertly on the floor.