(( Another list i dont own, but Dark.Flames at does))
1. Hide in a cloths rak and when some one passes say "pick me! pick me!"
2. When there are people behind you, walk really slowly,
especially in thin aisles.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I
think we've got a code 3 in housewares," and see what happens.
4. Challenge random people to duel you with gift wrap tubes.
5. Put random items into other peoples baskets while they are not looking.
6. Walk up to a random person a say "Hey,b Bob! Hows it been? I havent see you since we were in 3rd grade together!".
7. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you are
taking it for a test drive.
8. Follow people through the aisles, staying about 5 feet
behind them. Do this until they leave the store.
9. As the cashier runs your purchase over the scanner say "BEEP" in a loud voice. Repeat this for every item, and for other customers items. If the cashier protests, kill them.
10. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, drop to
your knees and scream, "No, no, its those voices again."
1. Leave permanent markers by the dry-erase board.
2. Hold up a piece of paper that says in large letters "CHECK YOUR FLY".
3. Claim to be the teaching assistant. If the real one objects, jump up and scream "IMPOSTER!"
4. Tell teachers the kid not there died.
5. Speak gibberish.
6. While on the computers at school, delete random folders and shuch that look important.
7. During a big test, make poppingsounds with your mouth(like donky from shrek)and laugh when the teacher gives you a funny look.
8. In study hall, look at the celing for along time, and when you see other people looking at the celing too, trying to figure it out, say "What are you looking at?".
9. When in a school shower, sing "Its a small world after all" really badly.
10. Put fake survalence camerass in every batroom stall.
In a public bathroom
1. Say "now, how did that get there?".
2. Say "hm, Ive never seen that color before!".
3. Get a chocolate milk and 'accsadently' spill it every where when you get into the stall, making gross puking noses in the prsess.
4. Say, "Interesting...more sinkers than floaters".
5. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence
with a bodily function noise.
6. Put up a sign above the sink that says "Did you remember to wipe?"
7. See how long you can do a raspberry inside one of the stalls before someone asks you if you're alright.
8. Come out of the stall with wet hands.
9. Write on the wall of a women's bathroom 'Tom was here.'
10. Drop a marble and say "CRA! There goes my glass eye!".