Disclaimer- I don't own Twilight or New Moon

The entire summary is on my profile, so look there if you want it. Ok, so everyone, this whole Bella gets pregnant thing has been on my mind. I decided that I wanted to write one too. So instead, of Bella leaving for a long amount of time or having them stay together while she is pregnant, I wanted to try something knew. I hope you guys like it! Thank you to my editor for editing this story and my other one! Anyways here's chapter 1! Review and enjoy!

I was sitting on the toilet in the bathroom at Charlie's house. I looked down at the stick in my hands. It was pink. I slowly slid off of the toilet and onto the cold ground. It was then that I started to sob uncontrollably. I wondered how it could have happened. Well, I knew how it happened, but it wasn't possible for Edward to have kids. He was a vampire.

A little while later I realized that I was glad that Edward wasn't here, I didn't know how he would react. Charlie was downstairs, watching some game. Edward and the rest of the Cullen's were out hunting and they wouldn't be back until Sunday. It was only Friday, so they would be back in two days. I must have been crying louder and harder than I thought because the door suddenly opened. Charlie burst into the room looking worried. I didn't have time to hide what was in my hands, so Charlie saw it. Charlie stared at it for a few minuets before he said anything.

"Bells…is that what I think it is?" He whispered. My only answer was to nod and continue crying. He slowly backed out of the door. "I'll be back in a few minutes." He said and disappeared. I nodded, even though he wasn't there anymore. He returned a few minutes later. "Bella, I called Renee. She's coming to get you. She'll be here in the morning."

I nodded again. I was numb, I couldn't really feel anything, or see what was happening. Charlie picked me up and carried me to the living room. Together we spent the day on the couch watching TV, every once in a while Charlie would glance at me out of the corner of his eye. For dinner we ate pizza. Neither one of us was capable of cooking at a time like this. I was so out of it that I didn't notice what was happening. I don't remember going to bed or being shaken awake by Renee in the morning.

"Bella, sweetie. Time to wake up." Renee repeated this over and over again until I woke up.

Renee and Charlie packed up most of my things, but they left a bunch of things in my room. Charlie drove us to the airport. We said a tearful goodbye, but I don't remember what happened. We caught the first flight leaving for Jacksonville. We sat on the airplane in silence. We barely said a word to each other. On the ride I numbly wondered what was happening. I had absolutely no idea what would happen. Everything had changed. For the better or worse, I had no idea.

Only when I was in Jacksonville, did I realize what had happened. I continued to be numb until I walked into my new room. My room had light blue walls and was actually pretty big. I had a queen sized bed in it with a nightstand next to it. There was also a huge dresser, bookshelf and desk in my room. My bookshelf had books in it that I had left behind in Phoenix. On my desk was a computer and a bunch of other things. Inside my dresser was clothes that had also been left behind in Phoenix. As I looked around the room, I realized that there would be enough room for the baby's things. I walked over to a door and opened it. It turned out to be a huge walk in closet. There were a few things in it, but there was a lot of space. I closed the door and opened another one. This turned out to be my bathroom. It was pretty big and it was nice.

I was suddenly tired so I sat down on my bed. I quickly sat up after a few minutes and my head began to spin. When it finally stopped, everything that had happened the past two days came back to my head. I suddenly stood up extremely mad. I don't know what came over me, but I was suddenly throwing things around the room. I stopped and slid down to the floor. I lay on my floor, crying my heart out. I heard the door open and suddenly I was in Renee's arms. She held me until I stopped crying.

"Bella, I've made an appointment with a doctor. She's going to see whether or not you're really pregnant." She said and I nodded. "We need to leave know. Your appointment is in 30 minutes."

We got up and left. We went to the doctor's office and when we came back, I felt exhausted. I sat down on the couch and relaxed. The doctor had confirmed that I was pregnant, and after that I tuned her out. Renee sat next to me on the couch.

The months following that passed slowly. I had absolutely no way of contacting Edward. I didn't have a cell phone, a phone in my room or internet access. Phil and Renee were constantly watching me. They were always around, so there was never a chance to call him. Whenever we had the money, we went out and bought things for the baby. By the time the baby came, we had just about everything we needed. I gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on March 15. I named her Eva Alice Cullen. My mother begged me to not give her his last name, but I didn't listen to her. She had auburn hair, green eyes and pale skin. She was also very tiny.

There were days after she was born, when I felt like I was losing my mind. The only thing keeping me sane was taking care of Eva and hoping that I would be able to escape and find Edward one day. I knew he had to be missing me. Sometimes I would feel a hole in my heart and then I would look at Eva and the hole would go away. Not all the way, but enough to keep me happy.

My chance to escape finally happened when Eva was about six months old. It was a sunny day, very hot too. I was sitting outside holding Eva and thinking about Edward. If he was here, he wouldn't have been able to come outside. Renee suddenly came outside and stood in front of me. I took my sunglasses off and looked at her. She was smiling at us, so I knew we would be fine.

"Bella, Phil has an away game this weekend and I've decided to go with him. You've done so well, that I've decided that you can stay here by yourself. We are going to leave in a few hours. I left money for food and diapers by the phone." Renee told me.

"Ok. When you call me, can you call on my cell, so that it doesn't wake Eva up?" I asked her. I had finally gotten a phone the day before, so I figured she would call me on it. Renee seemed suspicious, but she agreed. And hour later her and Phil left. Once they were gone, I got up and ran into the house. Since Eva was sleeping, I put her in her crib and went into the living room. I called the airport and got a ticket for the first plane leaving for Forks. It wasn't until the next morning at 7:00, so I had time. I walked back to my room and grabbed two suitcases. I filled them to the brim with both of our things. I put them out by the front door so I wouldn't forget them. I also grabbed my purse and filled it with my money and the money Renee had left. I also packed the diaper bag up. When I was done with all of that, I got out a seat for Eva. I placed that by the door as well. When I was done I called Charlie. He seemed surprised that I was coming but he agreed to pick me up from the airport.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was eight. I fed Eva and then put her back to bed. When she was asleep I made myself a sandwich. I quickly went back to my room and set the alarm clock for 4. As I slept, I dreamed about Edward. Morning came too soon and I was forced to wake up. I quickly showered and changed. I took care of Eva and called a taxi. On the way to the airport I ate a granola bar. By the time we got to the airport, we had an hour to kill. I checked in and went to wait for the plane. The plane ride was peaceful. Eva slept most of the time. She wasn't a noisy baby which was good. I was happy that I had a quiet baby, the only time she was loud was when she was super cranky or really happy.

When we arrived at the airport the first person I saw was Charlie. We had a tearful reunion and when he saw his granddaughter, I thought he was going to explode from happiness. We climbed into his car and talked for a while, but soon enough the car was silent. As we arrived at the house I couldn't help but think of Edward. I was finally back in Forks. My only hope was that he was still here. And hopefully he was waiting with open arms for the both of us.

Wow. What did you guys think? I thought it was hard to write. Please review because I need to know if I should continue or just stop. If you haven't already, I recommend you read my other story too. Please review that story too! Anyways tell me what you thought about it. Sorry about it being short. I'm sure you all have questions too. Like why Bella didn't seem that sad, or why Edward didn't find her or why Renee was able to keep her there. Bella has reasons and Edward have reasons for those questions. I promise I will answer those questions in the chapter where she finds Edward which should either be the next chapter or the one after.


- Alicia