Now that Left Holding the Baby is complete, I'd like to give a HUGE shoutout to all my loyal readers out there, who have followed this story from the very beginning! So, a BIG, BIG chunk of luurvve to:
1. Everyone who read this story
2. Everyone who added this story to their Story Alert List
3. Everyone who added this story to their Favourite Story List
4. Everyone who added me to their Author Alert List
5. Everyone who added me to their Favourite Author List
6. All the C2s who added this story to their Forums
7. And anyone else I haven't mentioned yet!
Now, please don't get your knickers in a twist - Left Holding the Baby may be complete, but the Family Ties series isn't over YET! The second part in the Family Ties trilogy, Risking All For A Child, will be in progress very, very soon - so keep your eyes peeled for that! Here's a short synopsis of what's to come....
Draco and Hermione are happy - they have a daughter they love, an impending marriage, and are truly in love. Things have changed, but the fear isn't over. Lord Voldermort isn't prepared to let the young lovers off so easily, and will do anything to get his hands on baby Anielle.
Just when they think everything is back to normal, things take a terrifying turn for the worst....
Got you hooked? Look out for Risking All For A Child, coming soon to !
In the meantime, if you liked Left Holding the Baby, why not read my other two fics:
A New Generation: 19 Years On
What If Things Had Been Different?
If you have any comments, suggestions or whatever about ANY of my stories, simply press the Review button or send me a Private Message - and I'll do my best to reply to each one! Much love, FanFictioners!