35 Ways to Make Ordering Pizza Funny!
Do not phone up Principal Mr Matsui complaining that you got slugs and snails as a topping on pizza because of this, and the gang assures you at 100 percent that these pranks will work wonderfully if done correctly.
1. Burp out your order
2. When the pizza guy repeats your order say "Again, with a little more OOMPH this time."
3. Terminate the call with "Remember, we never had this conversation."
4. When they ask for your phone number give them theirs and see if they notice.
5. Do not name the toppings you want. Rather, spell them out.
6. Stutter on the first letter of every word you say.
7. Stutter on the letter "P"
8. Change your accent every three seconds.
9. Ask if you get to keep the pizza box. When they say yes, heave a sigh of relief.
10. Move the mouthpiece farther and farther from your lips as you speak. When the call ends, jerk the mouthpiece back into place and yell goodbye at the top of your lungs.
11. Ask what the order taker is wearing
12. Say "Are you sure this is (Pizza Place)? When they say yes, say "Well, so is this! You've got some explaining to do!" See how they respond.
13. Imitate the order taker's voice.
14. Act like you know the
order taker from somewhere.
Say "Bed-Wetters' Camp, right?"
15. Eliminate verbs from your speech.
16. Ask to see a menu.
17. If using a touch-tone, press random numbers while ordering. Ask person taking the order to stop doing that.
18. Order a slice, not a whole pizza.
19. Doze off in the middle of the order, catch yourself, and say "Where was I? Who are you?"
20. Try to talk while drinking something.
21. Ask if the pizza is organically grown.
22. Start the conversation with "My Call to (Pizza Place), Take 1, and. . . action!"
23. Ask about pizza maintenance and repair.
24. Be vague in your order.
25. State your order and say that's as far as this relationship is going to get.
26. Say "Kssssssssssssssht" rather loudly into the phone. Ask if they felt that.
27. Mumble, "There's a bomb under your seat." When asked to repeat that, say "I said 'sauce smothered with meat'."
28. Make the first topping you order mushrooms. Make the last thing you say "No mushrooms, please." Hang up before they have a chance to respond.
29. When the order is repeated, change it slightly. When it is repeated again, change it again. On the third time, say "You just don't get it, do you?"
30. When you've given the price, say "Ooooooo, that sounds complicated. I hate math."
31. Order a one-inch pizza with 5 different toppings.
32. Order term life insurance.
33. Dance all around the word "pizza." Avoid saying it at all costs. If he/she says it, say "Please don't mention that word."
34. Order a steamed pizza
35. Have a movie with a good car chase scene playing loudly in the background. Yell "OW!" when a bullet is fired.