Epilogue:

I'm sure you are wondering what happened after Valeria was born, well Buffy and Angel had less sleep, less sex and they were late to everything.

Holtz became an honorary grandparent, he started coming over every weekend, and Lee (Valeria's nick name until she was able to pronounce her own name) called him grandpa. One day he decided to take his other kids visiting and they all met for a barbecue, they O'Quinn's became a larger family after that.

When Patrick became 16 years old, he took one hard look at his birth certificate and realized who his real father was, he wasn't shocked, he knew Angel and realizing who he was, went along a lot easier that Buffy and Angel had ever imagined, he was actually pretty happy that Angel was his father since Spike and Drusilla had gone to east coast and they hardly saw each other any more.

Buffy started her internship the year after, she was assigned to another doctor, since working with Angel would be a conflict of interests; she was pursuing neurology.

Patrick was the best student that year, and then he joined the baseball team and he became a great athlete, so much he represented his school often.

Willow and Tara adopted a son from Cambodia, they name him Christopher ray; he was the same age as Lee so they clicked together easily. Does Lee and Ray sound sweet together or what?

Anya and Xander got divorced, and they moved back together because they couldn't live apart.

Dawn became a famous painter rather quickly; she started dating a doctor, just to keep up with Buffy's tradition.

Darla and Lindsay got back together, they couldn't stand each other, but together they had a lot more fun pissing each other off.

The beast died of a drug overdose, he had presumably committed suicide.

Giles moved back to USA and started teaching history at NYU again, he had several girlfriends but nothing was serious.

Buffy and Angel did live happily ever after, so much they had another nine months surprise shortly after Lee.

zzz

Five years after

Patrick was 17 years old, Lee was 6, and the youngest was 2, his name was Connor Alexander Summers-O'Quinn. That day Patrick was going to go out with his girlfriend, she had been dropped at his house, so she would meet Buffy and Angel.

"Wow you look just like your father." Jessie said as she saw Angel coming down the stairs to meet her, he was carrying Connor, Buffy was going to take a bath and he was supposed to feed him and then put him to bed.

"I know, good looks run in the family, don't they, dad?"

"Hey look there's my little bother, he's a menace in two legs; he's already stolen a girlfriend from me. His name it's Connor, say hi midget." He waved a hand to say hello, but he didn't drop his bottle.

"Wow he's so cute."

"Just like I was when I was that age, come on we've got some homework to do." Patrick said cutting off the little brother scene, he knew girls tend to love his little brother… more than they love him.

"Right, Patrick, don't forget your curfew is at one am." Angel reminded his son; Angel couldn't get out of his head the night Patrick had been conceived.

"I won't, dad." They were going to study at Jessie's place so Angel knew he'd be a little late, and she'll come home a little tipsy, he had been 17 once too.

"It was a pleasure to meet you, Jessie." Angel said as he shook the girl's hand.

"The pleasure was all mine; Dr. O'Quinn."

"Oh please you make me feel senile, call me Angel." Angel said flirtatiously.

"Dad, are you hitting-on my girlfriend?"

"Maybe… I'm kidding, you guys have a good evening, don't forget to call me if you are going to be too late." Angel leaned-in closer to the girl and whispered into her ear: "I look just like him when I was that age."

"Well lucky me. I'll see around Dr. O'Quinn."

"Of course, you guys be careful, ok?" He said meaning that Patrick should never forget to wear a condom, like he had.

"We will, bye, Dad." As Angel waved Patrick goodbye Buffy stood on the veranda watching him form above, he was the most handsome and desirable man on the world, and he was all hers.

He look sexy and responsible at the same time, there was something about a man that could fuck you a thousand different ways and still take good care of the kids at the same time that made her heart go warm.

"Wanna come upstairs, daddy?" Buffy shouted from above, and Angel turned his face to look at her.

"I'll be there in a minute, darling." He thought she was the most beautiful woman on the world, his own golden Angel, with her long locks framing her face and the soft light shinning behind her she looked positively angelic, he couldn't wait to go upstairs and make love to her for the rest of the night. He had official become the happiest man on earth.

"I'm going to tell you a little secret, Connor. I love your mommy with my whole heart, don't tell her ok. You look like you are going to fall like a rock in a little while, that's great, finish your bottle, I ain't got no rush." Angel gazed back up and Buffy blew him a kiss. Lee was already sleeping and soon enough they would have each other again...

The end!

I couldn't end the epilogue without a song! So…

Yellow

By

Coldplay

Look at the stars,
Look how they shine for you,
And everything you do,
Yeah, they were all yellow.

I came along,
I wrote a song for you,
And all the things you do,
And it was called "Yellow".

So then I took my turn,