I don't own the definition of 'Flying Buttress' That came from Wikipedia, OF WHICH I OBVIOUSLY DON'T OWN! And btw: I don't own Metropolis or any of its charicters either.
Another episode of ASK ROCK!
Starts... NOW! XD
1: Rock, have you ever had to face -gasp- valley girls? Have you ever
one (or more) ?
2: Dukie, is Enmy secretly Tima's mom?
3: Enmy, are you secretly Tima's mom? It totally works...I have issues.
4: Tima, technically you're human in every aspect except, well, you
doesn't that mean you'd have "human" thoughts about Kenichi?
5: Shunsaku Ban, do you know what a flying buttrice is?
6: Everyone, if I was a character in Metropolis, DESCRIBE ME!
From Rock's Former Semi-Fangirl and Thinker of Disturbing Thoughts,
Dear Kairi Uzeniba (Rock: odd last name, eh?)
1. Rock: ... Does Tima count? 0.o (thinks about it) There was this time where I had to face one. Yeah... didn't shoot her though. I just threw her off the top of a ninety story building.
2. Dukie: No. Straight forward, no.
3. Enmy: (whispers) Yes. Definately, yes. But it is a secret. So don't tell Dukie. XD
Kenichi: '//.//' Ah! Nothing, Tima!
Rock: Do you comprehend, 'sexual'?
Kenichi: AH! SHUT UP! (imagine this in his annoying Japanese voice XDDD)
5. Shunsaku Ban: A flying buttress is usually on a religious building, used to transmit the thrust of a vault across an intervening space, which might be an aisle, chapel or cloister, to a buttress outside the building.
Rock: I think she said 'buttrice'.
S.B.: That must have been a typo.
Enmy: That brings bad images to mind.
6. Rock: Okay... You would be a Marduke.
Atlas: Upper class, by the way you form your words.
Rock: Where the hell did you come from?
Atlas: ... (runs away)
Enmy: Maybe not upper class... But close to it. A maid, maybe? XD
Kenichi: A perverted maid.
Rock: Helps me kill Tima.
Kenichi: She is nice, and SAVES her from Rock. Unlike Enmy...
Tima: She is a robot.
Everyone else: ...
x Rock, Tima, Kenichi, Atlas, Enmy, Shunsaku Ban, Duke Red.
(just an after note:
Kenichi: HA! She is your FORMER fangirl.
Rock: Better watch your back on the way out, kid.
I needed something to do. So I updated. Yeah...