Disclaimer- I don't own characters. Masashi does.
10. Your name cannot start with Orochi- and end in –maru.
9. You must know at least one forbidden jutsu. We all know you can't win without a trump card.
8. You have to at least want to protect the village. If not, then what's the point?
7. Know how to use kunai or shuriken. Pointy objects may be fun, but someone could lose an eye if not careful. And no, Naruto, rabbits are not to used for target practice.
6. If you decide to leave the village and become a missing-nin, have a good reason for leaving.
5. Have a healthy diet to stay strong. Ramen is not to be eaten for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
4. Try to make friends before becoming Hokage. This job can be boring at times.
3. Know the village's history. I someone asks you about the Nine Tailed Fox and you don't have a clue of what they're talking about, you're stupid.
2. Practice everyday. In no time, you'll be perfect.
The most important thing to being Hokage is, looking good. Come on, every Hokage so far has been hot. At some point.
Please read and review. I'll give you a cookie.