Numair / Daine ship fifty one sentence prompts for the LJ community. :)
#01 – Comfort
- Numair had never known such feelings with a woman until he'd held her.
#02 – Kiss
- He would always remember their first kiss – hard and soft and fast and worth continuing forever.
#03 – Soft
- Her skin under his palm, her stomach against his.
#04 – Pain
- When she was out on duty, he felt he could crawl into a hole, and never come out.
#05 – Potatoes
- She always remembered to bring plain food for their journeys.
#06 – Rain
- Soaking wet and huddled under a tree, he wrapped his arms around Daine's waist more tightly.
#07 – Chocolate
- Perhaps there were uses for food he'd never imagined.
#08 – Happiness
- Coming home to Daine was the purest form of joy in Numair's life.
#09 – Telephone
- He really wished she'd figure out the communication spells, though.
#10 – Ears
- Numair frowned as he asked cautiously, "Daine? I think you're still part lion."
#11 – Name
- The way she said his name with all those inflexions – how could she mean so many things at once?!
#12 – Sensual
- Numair's hand slid up Daine's side, wiggling under her shirt as he exhaled softly.
#13 – Death
- There was no 'til death do us part' to Numair.
#14 – Sex
- He hadn't realized sex could be quite that good; it was good she reminded him now and again.
#15 – Touch
- She would always be there for him.
#16 – Weakness
#17 – Tears
- He couldn't understood why she cried on their wedding day – wasn't she happy?
#18 – Speed
- Living with Daine was like living with a tornado: there was always some spinning involved.
#19 – Wind
- It tasted salty as they approached the shore.
#20 – Freedom
- Chasing Daine along the beach as she flounced just out of reach was more fun than Numair had ever thought.
#21 – Life
- He couldn't breathe without her.
#22 – Jealousy
- Men looked, and Numair knew it; he just let them know that he knew they were looking.
#23 – Hands
- Her hand was so tiny when they stood at the temple, his own sweaty and clammy, hers trembling slightly.
#24 – Taste
- He knew everything about her and Daine knew everything about him.
#25 – Devotion
- Numair was all hers, and they both knew it from the start.
#26 – Forever
- Daine is his forever.
#27 – Blood
- When Daine forgot it was her moon time, Numair about died – he sure as hell couldn't explain the blood on the sheets.
#28 – Sickness
- He was so sick, he could hardly focus on her features.
#29 – Melody
- Daine couldn't hold a tune to save her life; Numair let her sing in the tub anyhow.
#30 – Star
- Midnight walks with wind teasing their hair.
#31 – Home
- Is where the heart is, and Numair knew his heart was with Daine.
#32 – Confusion
- What do women mean when they say 'sure'?
#33 – Fear
- And better yet, what if she found an old man where she wanted a young one?
#34 - Lightning/Thunder
- Daine gave a wolf grin to Numair, who still cowered in the cave as the thunder rolled across the hills.
#35 – Bonds
- Friends were lovely, but Daine was best.
#36 – Market
- He took Daine to the market to buy food – but also to see her jaw drop at all the colours.
#37 – Technology
- No, he was not interested in buying a better woodstove; his had worked fine enough for years now.
#38 – Gift
- Midwinter eve, and her gift was saved until they were in their room – alone.
#39 – Smile
- A small grin from under her wet hair suggested that even Daine saw the hilarity in the pages prank.
#40 – Innocence
- Numair was always innocent… when he could get away with it.
#41 – Completion
- Fatherhood, dear lord.
#42 – Clouds
- Lying on a grassy hill, finding shapes – it was the best way to spend a lazy afternoon together.
#43 – Sky
- Numair still felt sick thinking about the ride to the dragon's land.
#44 – Heaven
- If there was such a thing, Numair wondered if it would be any better than here and now.
#45 – Hell
- Without Daine, the ache was very dull in the pit of his stomach.
#46 – Sun
- The sunlight danced on her hair, bringing out all the highlights as Numair smiled peacefully.
#47 – Moon
- Numair stood with his arms around his wife, watching the ocean bathed in moonlight while his hands rested on her stomach as their baby kicked.
#48 – Waves
- Numair loved the view from his tower, and he was pleased that Daine seemed to appreciate the rhythmic sound of the ocean, too.
#49 – Hair
- Daine tugged at one of the few hairs on Numair's stomach, watching as a blush spread across his cheeks with one eyebrow raised.
#50 – Supernova
- After the warm fuzzy feeling of sex wore off, Numair sighed peacefully and pulled Daine closer.