25 Ways to Annoy Old Voldie
1. Send him a Howler that screams the "Barbie Girl" song to him.
2. Put a teddy bear next to him while he's sleeping and take a picture.
3. Give the picture to everyone in the world.
4. When his plan fails, say loudly, "I bet Harry Potter could do it!"
5. At the next Death Eater meeting, start doing the Cha-Cha Slide, and insist he does it with you.
6. Give him one of those rainbow clown wigs.
7. Destroy one of his Horcruxes.
8. Give him polyjuice potion with Harry Potter's hair in it.
9. Tell him Muggles will attack him unless he grows some hair right NOW.
10. Tell him you're pregnant with his baby in the middle of a Death Eater meeting.
11. Replace Nagini with a pheonix.
12. When he's sleeping, draw a heart on his right forearm with the words Harry Potter written across it.
13. Take a picture and give it to everyone in the world.
14. Tell him he smells.
15. Ask him why Harry Potter's still alive.
16. Tell him he should just "Accio" Harry and get it over with.
17. If he says something like "No, no we must follow the plan," tell him that Dumbledore would have done it.
18. Tickle him.
19. Call him "Buddha".
20. Throw Holy Water on him and say, "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU, HOMO!"
21. Blow raspberries whenever he starts to speak.
22. Moan his name loudly whenever he walks past your room.
23. Heck, moan his name (Tom Riddle) whenever you see him. Then run away.
24. Run circles around him.
25. Do Number 7 again.