A Forbidden Love
by: Naruto Uzumaki
A Forbidden Love
"S—Stop," she whispered against his warm skin.
His mischievous fingers continued to trail down the silkiness of her bare sides, scalding her at the touch. His lips fluttered across her neck, as he slowly made his way closer to her mouth, puffy and red, swollen from the force of his hot kisses.
"Stop…" she repeated, fruitlessly pushing at his shoulders.
He grasped her wrists in his hands and he smirked down at her helpless form. His dark eyes were overflowing with raw emotions; lust, anger, fear, loneliness.
"This is wrong," she murmured as he touched her in all the right places and she fell into his arms.
He chuckled huskily and she melted on the inside
"So wrong…" she whimpered against his soft lips. Finally, she gave into his warmth and held him to her, kissing him back and touching him and pulling him closer.
It was wrong.
But that didn't matter.
ctrl c, ctrl v
because clearly the point isn't being put across
(And uh, do I have to disclaim my own story? The thing on the top is from How to Write a Proper Flame.)
Nice going, idiot.
You got yourself suspended again.
Same with Sakura!
How did you get her to share her old assignments with you another time?
For future reference, I had nothing to do with this.
My foot and your ass have a date tomorrow night.
YOU DID IT AGAIN.
NARUTO, YOU DID IT AGAIN WHEN CLEARLY IT DID NOT WORK THE FIRST TIME.
I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GETTING ME SUSPENDED TWICE PREVENTS ME FROM GETTING INTO THE UNIVERSITY I WANT TO GO TO, YOU WILL DIE.
I LOVE YOUR MOTHER LIKE MY OWN, BUT SHE CAN LIVE WITHOUT YOU.
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, COPYING MY WORK TWICE?!
WITH THE SAME TEACHER!
KAKASHI-SENSEI MAY SEEM LIKE A MORON (LIKE YOU) BUT HE ISN'T (UNLIKE YOU)!
YOU ARE AN IDIOT.
In my defense, it was an accident.
And I got it last weekend when we were working on that biology project at her house and you two went to do god knows what.
So essentially, Sasuke, my suspension and your girlfriend's suspension is your fault.
IF YOU HAD NOT TAKEN HER OFF TO DO WHAT THE TWO OF YOU DO IN BROOM CLOSETS, THEN I WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN LEFT ALONE IN SAKURA'S ROOM WITH ALL HER ALREADY-COMPLETED-AND-DONE-PERFECTLY ENGLISH ASSIGNMENTS.
Be ashamed, jackass.
I know you did nothing.
But I know you can do something…
(i.e., kill Naruto.)
You Future Wife
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF?!
I bet you thought you were so freaking sly, taking a story out of my anthology project to hide the fact that you plagiarize!
Maybe you don't realize just how pathetic it is? I mean, is it so bloody hard to write a measly one hundred and fifty words?
I DON'T THINK SO.
My Best Friend,
Remember me fondly, old buddy.
As I am writing this, I have a terrible feeling that my cousin is walking over here to beat me senseless and possibly kill me in the act.
Ergo, I leave you my will:
- to Sakura, my evil cousin who will most likely be in jail for killing me, I leave my limited collection of books so that maybe she'll have something to do during her time in prison. I mean, if I don't leave her something to do, who knows how she'll entertain herself?! (Well duh, she's gonna terrorize all the other inmates.)
- to my dad, I leave the stash of porn under my mattress. Sure, it was kind of his to begin with and I just nabbed it, but whatever, I'm leaving him something.
- to my mom, I leave my laundry and all those dishes of hers that are in my room which I've been too lazy to take downstairs to the kitchen.
- to Hinata, I leave my photo albums (although those are really my mom's, like, not mine…) so she can remember my face as it was before Sakura brutally rearrangec it: beautiful, perfect, etc.
- and to you, Sasuke, I leave my secret stash of ramen, and maybe a few magazines from my porn collection.
Oh, and can you take care of my fish for me?
I think something's wrong with him.
He's just been floating there all week.
Your fish is dead.
It's an omen.
Maybe you should run.