More Song Renamings
More Song Renamings
Some More Song Renamings! First...The Phantom of the Opera!
- (Think of Me) Wow, No Obvious Reminiscing on the part of Christine and Raoul here...
- (Angel of Music) Hey, Christine, it's the Song Lesson Guy Who's Stalking You. How Are You Doing? Oh, Just Fine.
- (Little Lotte, The Mirror) Ha-ha, Raoul, You Idiot, You Have No Idea What's Going On.
- (The Phantom of the Opera) I Got the Girl...YESSSS!!
- (The Music of the Night) Let Me Totally Freak You Out...(And Then Do Creepy Things After You Faint)
- (Magical Lasso) Yeah…Buquet is Doomed.
- (I Remember/Stranger Than You Dreamt It) AGHH! You Bit#&, Why Did You Do That?! I WEAR THE MASK FOR A REASON, HERE! AND IT'S NOT BECAUSE IT MAKES ME LOOK FABULOUS...EVEN THOUGH IT DOES!
- (Notes/Prima Donna) Yay, Confusing Notes and Accusations! And Now We Set Up the Show to Be Ruined By Not Putting Christine as the Lead.
- (Poor Fool, He Makes Me Laugh/II Muto) I Told You I'd Ruin it if You Didn't Put Christine as the Lead. Oh Sh-, Quick Put Christine as the OMG A DEAD PERSON!
- (Why Have You Brought Me Here/Raoul I've Been There) He Has a Dungeon Raoul. A FREAKING DUNGEON! …If He Gets Me Again…Once Again, a Dungeon.
- (All I Ask of You) Wow, a Love Song With Christine and Raoul…Never Saw This Coming. Phantom : ( Ha-ha. (Shot By Fangirls)
- (Why So Silent) Ha-ha! I'm Back, Foos!
- (Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again) Hey, I'm Not an Easy Target for the Phantom in This Open Graveyard Where He Knows I'd Be...
- (We Have All Been Blind) Oh My God...it Took Me Most of the Show To Come Up With What Most of the Audience Came Up With in the First 10 Minutes of the First Appearance of the Phantom.
- (Don Juan) Audience: Oh, What A Bunch of Idiots! There's the Phantom! Right There! He Just Replaced Your Stupid Actor-Oh Forget it...
- (Point of No Return) Wow...That's...Um...That's...Yeah...That's A LOT of Sexual Overtones and Tension Right There...Yeah...This is Awkward...Um...Next Song.
- (Down Once More/Track Down This Murderer) Welcome Back To The Dungeon...Wow Raoul, You Really Are An Idiot. You Just Walked Openly Into My Trap. You Know What? You Two Just Leave Me...Just Go Away, Okay? Have a Happy Life With Your Idiot, Christine.
- (All That Jazz) Just a Fancy Way of Talking About Sex...Honestly...Well It Is!
- (Funny Honey) Aww, Amos, You're Such A Sweet...BACKSTABBING JERK!!
- (Cell Block Tango) Hey, I'm Only Prison For Being Irritated...and Murder, but That's Another Subject.
- (When You're Good To Mama) Wow, This Song Wasn't Specifically Made for Queen Latifah. I Mean, C'mon! It's Like They Made it Up the Moment She Joined The Cast!
- (All I Care About) All He Cares About Is Love...Yeah, and I'm a Living, Breathing, Communist in America who isn't in Jail or Politics.
- (We Both Reached For the Gun) DANCE, MY PUPPETS, DANCE!!
- (Roxie) Yay, I'm Like, Bigger Than Velma Kelly! No Way I'll Have a Decline Like Her!
- (I Can't Do it Alone) Oh, Yeah! Who's in the Spotlight Now, BEYOTCH?!
- (My Own Best Friend) What...Are They...Mogs? Half-man, half-dog? Their Own Best Friend?
- (I Know A Girl) That Lying...Dirty, Stinking...RAAWWR!!
- (Me and My Baby) Flaunts Off Being Famous Again
- (Mr. Cellophane) The Un-Important Guy Realizes He's Un-Important...and Yet, He Gets His Own Song...
- (When Velma Takes The Stand) Look What I Can Do, Billy! Billy:...pshaw, whatever, c'mon Roxie.
- (Razzle Dazzle) ENTERTAIN, MY CIRCUS FREAKS, ENTERTAIN!
- (Nowadays) So We Work Together While Hating Each Other?...Okay.