1. This is a non-suit story.
2. The Idea for this story started several years ago with a friend of mine as we sat watching GAH and they asked What if...For pesonal reasons which I don't wish to say I put it away till this June when I found our notes on my computer. And the rest is history.
3. First off I am not a MD. But I did spend the last 8 months researching for this story. But I am Fallible and make mistakes. Just remember it is a work of fiction. But a work of fiction that I hope makes a difference even if it is subtle.
4. This story takes place in the late 80's. 20 years ago and believe it or not Research for Breast Cancer was still in its infancy, and a lot of the stuff we see today wasn't around then.
4. You will not find a whole lot of Med terminology. I tried to focus on the human side rather than bog the story down with Med Jargon.
5. I want to thank all the people whom I interviewed to garner info on their experience with Cancer. And Thank you for enduring my endless questions and Also a great thank you for allowing me to take from that and using it in my story, because it is your stories, and your lives.