Count Me In
Twenty-One Things That MUST Be Done Before We Turn Twenty-One
by: Sakura, Ino, Tenten and Hinata
(Note: Tenten is so old!)
1. Go on a road trip.
Sakura: Even if it is going to be done in Tenten's five-hundred dollar lame-mobile, or my gas-guzzling convertible—we will go on one!
2. Learn to play an instrument.
Ino: It's saddening how Sakura can play guitar, Tenten can play the drums and Hinata is a pianist yet I can't even play the freaking triangle nicely.
3. Buy a lottery ticket.
Tenten: So what? I am an extreme believer in those things like Karma and Love At First Sight and most certainly Luck!
4. Dye my hair a crazy color.
Hinata: Seriously, I have to try it. Heck, even highlights can count for this one.
5. Kiss Sasuke Uchiha.
Sakura: What? It had to be said (or well, written). And I'll do it. I mean, he is so hot.
6. Do my own laundry and remember how I did it.
Ino: I know. It's sad. Very sad. Very, very, very sad, that no matter how many times you guys try to teach me, I still forget how. But I will prevail.
7. Hm, attend the wedding of someone I don't know.
Tenten: Have we not seen the major success that occurred in Wedding Crashers (or well, just the beginning of it)?!
8. Tell a stranger my Life Story.
Hinata: Like in Can You Keep a Secret?, just not as humiliatingly. I just wanna blab to a Random and Unbiased Person because then they won't judge me, just be amused.
9. Go bungee jumping in the arms of an extremely beautiful man.
Sakura: Now that is what I call falling for someone… Bad pun, yeah, I know, but it had to be said.
10. Two words. Skinny. Dip.
Ino: Another two words. Oh. Yes.
11. Make 1000 paper cranes.
Tenten: I have no idea why people do this, but I do it. I have about three-hundred of them at home, in a shoe box, but whatever. I so need to finish this.
12. Get into a bar, illegally.
Hinata: Stop looking at me like that.
13. Buy something(s) that I know I cannot afford.
Sakura: Uh, well, hopefully with someone else's money.
14. Donate blood.
Ino: Save lives and get over my fear of needles! It's a win-win situation!
15. Find a pair of jeans that fits the four of us.
Tenten: See, I kindasortasomewhat just (re) read The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants, and well, yeah.
16. Do karaoke in front of a fairly large crowd.
Hinata: Of course, with you three people.
17. Get my picture taken by some photographer, or painted by an artist, at least.
Sakura: And perhaps, if I'm lucky, put on a billboard? Yeah? No. Okay.
18. Have a song written about me.
Ino: Hopefully by a very, very pretty boy. Man. With an acoustic guitar. Oh. Yes.
19. Get a tattoo.
Tenten: I'm not sure of what, yet, but I really, really want one. Perhaps while on our road trip?
20. Talk on the radio.
Hinata: Even just to win tickets to some sort of event or whatever. I want to. I really, really do!
21. Fall in love, and be able to confess it.