A/N: I am aware that there are several rule duplicates. This is because people sometimes send me in suggestions I've already got and I just paste them to the end. This is a completely enormous list, which one day I might get round to tidying up, but for now I just don't have the time, sorry!
Additional A/N: It's come to my attention that people might just be reading this part of the fic! Please remember there are NINETEEN chapters of actual storytelling before the list! Read and review and please don't tell me about duplicates because I know guys, I know.
The ones I have used are written in Bold Italics.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts
1. I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor will I insist that their house colours indicate that they are "covered in bees".
2. No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class
3. Growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is not "an extra credit project for Herbology".
4. "I've heard every possible joke about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
5. Putting up Doug Henning posters in Filch's office is not appropriate.
6. I will not go to class skyclad.
7. The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
8. I will not use Umbridge's quill to write "I told you I was hardcore".
9. I will stop referring to showering as "giving Moaning Myrtle an eyeful".
10. Polishing my wand in the common room is acceptable. "Polishing my wand" in the common room is not.
11. If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that fact and draw the Dark Mark on their arm.
12. House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
13. Staring a betting pool on the fate of this years DADA teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever money-making concept.
14. I will not start every potions class by asking Professor Snape if today's project is suitable for use as a sexual lubricant.
15. "Liften Separatis Crotchum" is not a real spell.
16. I will not claim Chick Tracts are an accurate presentation of Muggle life.
17. Seamus Finnegan is not "after me Lucky Charms".
18. I will not refer to the Weasley twins as "bookends".
19. I will not refer to the Patil twins as "bookends".
20. I will not call the DADA teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
21. There is no such thing as a were-thylacine.
22. I will not provide Luna Lovegood with Coast-to-Coast AM transcripts.
23. I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class.
24. I will not place anything by Silver Ravenwolf on the library shelves.
25. Tricking the school house elf into stripping does not mean they are now mine even if I yell "Owned!"
26. I am not a sloth Animagus.
27. I am not a tribble Animagus.
28. I am allowed to have a toad, rat, cat, or owl. I am not allowed to have a reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or a piranha.
29. I do not weigh the same as a duck.
30. Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar.
31. I do not have a Dalek Patronus.
32. I will not lick Trevor.
33. I will stop asking the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is.
34. The Ravenclaws are not "Mentals in training".
35. Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazghul is coincidental.
36. I will not change the password to the prefect's bath to "Makes getting clean almost as much fun as getting dirty".
37. There is no such thing as an Invisibility Thong.
38. Professor Flitwick does not wish to be addressed as "Admiral Naismith".
39. Asking "How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?" is only funny the first time.
40. I will not offer to pose nude for Colin Creevey.
41. I will not offer to pose nude for Dean Thomas.
42. "42″ is not the answer to every question to the O.W.L.s.
43. It is a bad idea to tell Professor McGonagall she takes herself too seriously.
44. I am not to Owl copies of the Evil Overlord List to suspected Death Eaters.
45. I will not offer to prepare tandoori owl.
46. I will stop asking when we will learn to make "Love Potion Number Nine".
47. I will not ask Dumbledore to show me the pointy hat trick.
48. I will not teach the first-years to sing "A Wizard's Staff Has A Knob On The End".
49. If Ginny Weasley wanted to borrow my Darkover books, she would have said so already.
50. I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
51. I will not go to meals dressed as Choda Boy.
52. Sirius Black did not found the Sirius Cybernetics Corp.
53. I will not draw an "H" on Percy Weasley's forehead.
54. My name is not Captain Subtext.
55. Black Phoenix Alchemy Lab does not sell potions ingredients and I will not resell their products as "Veela Pheromones".
56. I will not refer to Kingsley Shacklebolt as a "Big Black Sex Auror".
57. I cannot Hadoken anything into oblivion.
58. Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda.
59. I am not the Defence Against the Boring Classes Professor.
60. I am no longer allowed to use the words "pimp cane" in front of Draco Malfoy.
61. It is generally accepted that cats and dragons cannot interbreed and I
should not attempt to disprove this theory no matter how wicked the
result would be.
62. Gryffindor courage does not come in bottles labelled "Firewhiskey".
63. Using the Engorgio charm on certain parts of the human anatomy is not
permitted on school grounds, not even for entertainment purposes.
64. First years are not to be fed to Fluffy.
65. A wand is for magic only, it is not for picking noses, playing snooker, or drumming on desks, no matter how bored I become.
66. It is inappropriate to slip sample bottles of Selsun Blue into Professor Snape's personal post-box.
67. I will stop referring to Hufflepuffs as "cannon fodder".
68. I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions class.
69. First-years should not be encouraged to befriend the Whomping Willow.
70. Novelty or holiday themed ties are not to be worn with my school uniform.
71. I will not use my socks to make hand puppets of the Slytherin house mascot.
72. When fighting Death Eaters in the annual June battle of Good v. Evil, I
will not lift my wand skyward and shout "There can be only ONE!".
73. I should not refer to DADA professors as "canaries in the coal mine".
74. I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life." to Lord Voldemort.
75. I will not put books of muggle fairy tales in the history section of the library.
76. There is not now, nor has there ever been, a fifth house at Hogwarts.
And I am not a member of that house, nor am I its founder.
77. I will not refer to the Accio charm as "The Force".
78. Albus Dumbledore's proper title is "Headmaster", not "My Liege".
79. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I foresaw her death.
80. I will not use Slytherin first years as Christmas decorations.
81. Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
82. If asked in class what the Avada Kedavra curse does, yelling "It Does
DEATH!" may be correct but it is not the manner in which one should
83. I am not allowed out of my dorm when visitors from the Ministry are here.
84. I am not allowed to lock Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy in a closet to see if hot gay sex will occur.
85. Ravenclaws do not find a sign saying "The library is closed for and indefinite time period" amusing in any sense.
86. I will not attempt to recreate the Key to Time in Transfiguration class.
87. A time turner is not a flux capacitor, and I should therefore not install one in any Muggle cars.
88. I am not allowed to use silencing charms on my Professors.
89. I will not charm Hermione's time turner to rotate every half-hour.
90. If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for longer than 15 seconds, I am to assume that I am not allowed to do it.
91. I will not claim my X-Files tapes are "Auror Training Videos".
92. When being interrogated by a member of the staff, I am not to wave my
hand and announce "These are not the droids you are looking for".
93. I am not a member of the Spanish Inquisition.
94. Albus Dumbledore is not my personal Jesus.
95. I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
96. I will not follow potions instructions in reverse order just to see what
97. I will not claim there is a prequel to Hogwarts: A History that explains about Bilbo Baggins.
98. "OMGWTF" is not a spell.
99. I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
100. I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paintballing.
101. I am not allowed to refer to Susan Bones, Hannah Abbott and Justin Finch-Fletchley as Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles.
102. I will not cast the occasional Obliviate spell on Dumbledore, even if it would be amusing.
103. I am not allowed to give the Gryffindors Pixie Stix.
104. I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and take bets on who will come out alive.
105. I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they are real animals.
106. I will not teach the house elves to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
107. I will not sing The Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin Quidditch matches.
108. I will not tell first years that they should build a tree house in the Whomping Willow.
109. I will not douse Harry Potter's Invisibility Cloak with lemon juice to
see if he will become visible wearing it and standing near the fire in
the common room.
110. I will not tell first years that Moon Prism Power is a basic Transfiguration spell.
111. I will not yell "Believe it… or not!" after any of Dumbledore's speeches.
112. Bringing fortune cookies to Divination class does not count for extra credit.
113. My name is not "The Dark Lord Happy-Pants" and I am not allowed to sign my papers as such.
114. There is no such thing as the Chamber of Double Secret Probation.
115. I will not attempt to magically animate my marshmallow Peeps.
116. I will never ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling.
117. Voldemort is not Ganandorf, and the Triforce is not hidden in Hogwarts.
118. I will not sing the entire Multiplication Rock series during Arithmancy exams.
119. I will not charm the suits of armour to do a rendition of "Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas feast.
120. I will not call Professor McGonagall "McGoogles".
121. I am not allowed to make lightsaber sound with my wand.
122. "Draco Malfoy Takes it Up The Arse" is not an acceptable Quidditch chant.
123. I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
124. I will not wear my DEATH EATER AND PROUD OF IT! shirt to school.
125. I am not allowed to re-enact famous battles of the Revolutionary War in the charms corridor.
126. I am not allowed to declare an official Hug A Slytherin Day.
127. I am not allowed to introduce myself to the first years as Tim the Enchanter.
128. I am not Xena: Warrior Princess and I shall not use war cries to signal my entrance into any classroom.
129. I will not try and start Naked Thursdays in the Common Room.
130. It is not necessary for me to yell "BAMF!" every time I Apparate.
131. I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
132. I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways.
133. I am not allowed to begin each Herbology class by singing the theme song to "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes".
134. I will not teach the first years to play "The Penis Game" in the Great Hall during dinner.
135. I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue.
136. I will not organize a Hogwarts Fight Club.
137. It is a bad idea to tell Professor Snape he takes himself too seriously.
138. I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God.
139. I will not dress up in a Dementor suit and use a Dustbuster on Harry's lips to get him to do what I want.
140. I will not start food fights in the Great Hall.
141. I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
142. "To conquer the earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
143. I will not sing "We're off to see the wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
144. The Whomping Willow is not an Entwife.
145. It is not necessary to yell "Burn!" every time Snape takes points from Gryffindor.
146. "Y'all check this-here shit out!" is not an appropriate way to announce
that you are about to perform an experimental spell.
147. I will not hold my wand in the air before casting spells and shout "I have the power!"
148. I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
149. I will not tell Sir Cadogan that the Knights Who Say Ni have challenged
him to a duel and then have students yell "Ni" from various directions.
150. Getting everyone in the Great Hall to do the Time Warp will not earn me any house points.
151. I will not teach the front doors to recognise Filch and not let him in.
152. I will not give Voldemort a toupee to hide his baldness.
153. I am not allowed to tell first years that there is a playground in the forbidden forest.
154. Giving Professor Snape a ton tongue toffee is unacceptable.
155. Singing 'pop goes the weasel' when Professor Dumbledore is giving a speech is not permitted.
156. I will not introduce Slytherins to 'my pet dog Fluffy,' no matter how tempting it is.
157. Shouting 'How COULD you betray me like that?' whenever Snape removes house points is forbidden.
158. I will not steal veritaserum from Snape's store and add some to the teacher's morning tea.
159. I will not tell Snape he needs to go to his 'happy place'
160. I must not convince first years that the new password to Gryffindor tower is 'Petrificus Totalus' and must be said with their wands pointed at themselves.
161. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that my teacup says she's lying.
162. I am not allowed to dress up like Neville's grandmother when going to a Halloween party in Snape's dungeon.
163. The forbidden forest is forbidden because it contains werewolves and acromantula, not because there is a secret cave with the answers to every test, and I should refrain from telling the first years that there is.
164. A bludger is not a bowling ball, and Professor Snape is not a bowling pin. I will not attempt to prove otherwise.
165. I will not tie-dye all of the owls.
166. I will not shave Mrs. Norris
167. The house elves are not there to do my homework
168. There is no bring a muggle to school day
169. I must stop telling 1st years about the time the Hogwarts Christmas tree ate a student
170. I must not throw Mrs Norris out windows
171. Telling Draco Malfoy to 'Make like a ferret and bounce' is always a bad idea.
172. I will not start singing and dancing in the middle of a class and blame that someone put the Imperious Curse on me.
173. I must not throw Hermione's Hogwarts: A History out the window and then claim that it wanted freedom.
174. I must not leave shampoo on Professor Snape's desk with directions on how to use it.
175. I will not tell first years that the best way to study is to stay up all night balancing your textbook on your head, as gravity will cause the information to sink through the skull and into the brain.
176. I will not take a hippogriff to the Summer Olympics to get an unfair advantage at the Equestrian competitions
177. I will not use magic to change test questions into those I can answer
178. The proper way to report to my Teacher is "Yes, Sir" not "You can't prove a thing!"
179. A hug is not all Snape needs
180. When I see Professor Umbridge, I will not say, "There you are, Trevor. Neville has been looking all over for you."
181. I will not tell Snape he is emo/goth just because he likes wearing black.
182. Harry Potter is not my 'Protection Shield' to carry around to ward off evil.
183. I will not introduce Peeves to IM.
184. I will not introduce Snape to IM.
185. I will not tell McGonagall that she is bad luck because she can turn into a cat.
186. I will not introduce Peeves to a T.V.
187. I will not tell Filch that he needs to bathe once in a while.
188. I won't sign my homework as 'Snaperdoodle'
189. When answering questions in Snape's class, I won't finish my sentences saying: 'dear Snaperdoodle'.
190. I will not hand out slips of papers asking students to answer the following question: Do you think Snape is evil?
191. I will not make a 'Too sexy for my shirt' slideshow full of Snape pictures and show it during all of my classes.
192. I will not tell the first years, who are waiting to be sorted, that in order to be sorted, you must confess your deepest secrets aloud while wearing the hat.
193. The "I Hate Snape" Club is not a valid after-class activity.
194. Making Harry Potter action figures without his permission is wrong.
195. I will not tell Grawp that "Hermy" will give him a kiss if he eats certain
members of the faculty
196. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "my little pony."
197. I will not "borrow" a prefects' badge for Peeves.
198. I will not attempt to set up a satellite dish on the Astronomy Tower
199. There is no Interpretive Dance course offered at Hogwarts, and I should stop
signing up for it every year.
200. Yes, the Great Hall is extremely large, but Quidditch is an outside sport.
201. I will not demonstrate how to juggle using two Bludgers and the Snitch
202. I will not enter the great Hall running and yelling "We're gonna Die" each time Snape comes to a meal.
203. I will not make farm animal noises in the back of Care for Magical creatures
204. I will not tell first years that divination is their 5th sense
205. Looking after a virtual pet is not a way to gain extra marks in care for magical creatures.
206. In the annual battle between death eaters and Hogwarts I will not sing "99 death eaters alive in the war, 99 death eaters alive. You shoot a spell they hit the ground. 98 deaths eaters alive in the war" as we fight.
207. Harry does not wish to wear a tutu to lunch and I should not make him.
208. I will not put black circles over Harry's lenses and tell him he has gone blind. No matter how funny it could get.
209. I will not sing "ebony and Ivory" whenever I see Dean and Seamus together.
210. I will not tell first years Fang is a hell hound.
211. I will not post notices in common rooms saying that tomorrow is a theme day,
wear a costume. Even if it may be vegetable day.
212. "Another one bites the dust" is not a song to sing during Quidditch matches.
213. The first few lines of Mama by MCR is not the best song to be singing during first year sorting.
214. I will not tell students singing the fat Albert theme song is a way to gain extra points on potions
215. I will not laugh at Sirius if he changes his middle name to 'Lee'.
216. I will not laugh at Lupin's 'time of the month'.
217. I will not offer Crabbe and Goyle a cupcake with Veritaserum.
218. I will not make fun of Harry and his 'Potter Senses Tingling'.
219. I am not allowed to re-enact famous battles of the Revolutionary War in the charms corridor
220. I will not cast 'Petrificus Totalus' on myself in order to avoid going to classes.
221. I am not allowed to organize a witch burning, even if I have been assigned to do a presentation on Muggle history in my Muggle Studies class.
222. All's fair in love and war" is not an official rule of Hogwarts
223. I will not attempt to confuse Crabbe and Goyle by calling them by each other's names.
224. Even if I myself to do not believe in it, I will respect that the school observes daylight savings time.
225. Watching "The Food Network" is not equivalent to sitting NEWT-level Potions classes.
226. Mr. Weasley's flying car is not to be taken apart piece by piece and rebuilt inside Snape's classroom
227. I will not tell the Ravenclaws that they're basically useless because Hogwart's smartest student is in another house
228. It is not appropriate trade first years between houses.
229. I will not tell first years that "any true wizard or witch" can see Thestrals, and that if they can't they "obviously aren't cut out for this school".
230. Draco Malfoy is not the secret identity of "Ferret Boy".
231. I will not attempt to determine whether Malfoy is a natural blond.
232. The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
233. "Springtime for Voldemort" is not an acceptable suggestion for the class play.
234. I will stop pasting happy face stickers on Snape's office door
235. Hagrid's skin is not green and I should stop calling him 'The Jolly Green Giant.'
236. Breaking into song during Potions class is not acceptable
237. Teaching first years to chorus in unison "The amazing bouncing ferret" whenever they hear the name Draco Malfoy is just wrong, funny, but wrong.
238. Bungee jumping off the astronomy tower is against the rules, even if it isn't written anywhere.
239. Yelling BOO! at Professor Moody is not wise.
240. I am not allowed to use the superglue spell to stick Harry and Draco's hands together
241. I will not sing "Defying Gravity" during Quidditch practice.
242. Saying the Dark Mark should be the Slytherin Crest is wrong.
243. I will not sweep the Gryffindor common room with Harry Potter's prized Firebolt.
244. It is wrong to refer to Aragog as "Charlotte".
245. I will not swap Draco's broom with one out of Filch's broom cupboard.
246. I will no longer wear a hood, walk up to Harry, and claim to be his real father.
247. I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
248. I am to stop asking Professor Snape to Yule Ball.
249. Mad-Eye Moody knows his eye is creepy, he does not need to be told... again.
250. Despite popular belief, Hufflepuffs are not soft and squishy. Do not treat them as such.
251. I am not allowed to predict the end of the world more than once.
252. I will stop substituting Professor Lupin's Wolfsbane with Polyjuice Potion containing hairs from Mrs. Norris.
253. Regardless of the beautiful irony, I will not hang a tempting piñata from the Whomping Willow.
254. I will not attempt to graft a transplant from the Whomping Willow onto the Hogwarts Christmas Tree in Herbology class.
255. I will not try to make a new basilisk for the Chamber of Secrets
256. I am not to refer to the Potions classroom as "Kitchen Stadium".
257. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0″, is not a valid T-shirt slogan
258. I will not pay Peeves to rewrite the school-anthem!
259. If Lupin requests something of me, it is considered very rude to refuse by replying, "Not by the hair of my chinny-chin-chin!"
260. Telling Umbridge cardigans are so 1994 will get you in trouble.
261. I must never tell Ron he looks like a puffer fish.
262. I am not allowed to sing "Holding Out For A Hero" whenever Harry Potter enters the room.
263. Putting fake spiders around Ron's bed isn't funny. Especially when he tries to jump out of the window.
264. It probably isn't smart to ask Draco Malfoy if his hair glows in the dark.
265. No matter how cool it sounds I will not release pixies into the school - it will just end badly.
266. I will not use muggle hair dye to dye Draco Malfoy's hair red.
267. It is not a good idea to charm the furniture in the potions classroom to be pink and fluffy.
268. I will not owl Voldemort a bottle of anti-depressants.
269. I will not make Snape an appointment with a muggle psychiatrist.
270. It is not a good idea to ask Snape if he is off his medication when he is angry. Or ever.
271. After using the hair dye on Malfoy, I will not attempt to claim him as the long missing Weasley brother.
272. I will not tell the first years that it is customary to dye their hair in their house colours for their first day of lessons.
273. A lightning bolt tattoo is NOT the 'Light Mark'.
274. Selling memorabilia with photographs of the 'ferret incident' is not allowed.
275. There is no annual 'Dress Like Dumbledore' day.
276. I will not re-enact Harry Potter Puppet Pals in the Great Hall.
277. I will not write all my essays in red ink claiming it is blood.
278. I am not allowed to wear Death Eater robes to dinner and shout Long live Lord Voldemort because I think it's funny.
279. I will not replace Professor Snape's pumpkin juice with Skele-Gro.
280. I may not speak Latin in front of the books.
281. I may not mock Professor Umbridge in front of the press.
282. I am not possessed by the ghost of Lady Macbeth
283. Neville is not my valet.
284. There is no "open-mic night" at Hogwarts
285. It is not a good idea to give Malfoy a "love note" from Ginny and vice versa,
286. It is not a good idea to show the notes to Pansy Parkinson and Daphne Greengrass
287. It is a horrible idea to introduce "colour war" to Hogwarts with Slytherin as green, Hufflepuff as yellow, Gryffindor as red and Ravenclaw as blue.
288. On no circumstances can you introduce rabid fan girls to Harry potter.
289. You must not mix Ravenclaws with muggle geeks or Slytherins with popular people that are muggles. Or Blair Waldorf.
290. I am not to make a waterfall in the astronomy tower so I can surf down after class.
291. I am not allowed to change the Slytherin banner in the Great Hall to a pink and blue banner with a teddy bear on it.
292. Easter in Hogwarts is not to be celebrated by releasing hordes of pink rabbits and making the first years chase them.
293. I am not God.
294. Professor Dumbledore is not God.
295. Despite being near-omniscient, Professor McGonagall is not God.
296. Neither is Harry Potter.
297. I am not the founder of a new religion, in which Snape is the devil and Weasleys are the chosen people and are to lead the followers to the light.
298. I cannot make the followers of Weasleyity have red hair and freckles.
299. The Thriller is not the school dance.
300. I may not borrow an extra wand and watch DRUMLINE too many times. The results are too unpredictable, and Professor Flitwick would like his nose back some day.
301. I will never ask Draco if he's ever "gotten in Crabbe or Goyle's pants." With or without his being a ferret.
302. Not only is it a bad idea to mix potions and nitro-glycerine together, it is also dangerous.
303. Sending insulting owls to the American ministry and signing 'Cornelius Fudge' at the end will not entitle you any laughs or sympathy.
304. Singing a song about Umbridge being a 'censored' may be funny, but it is insulting.
305. It is not the best idea to hand in nitro-glycerine and call it your potions homework. We told you it was dangerous already.
306. It is inappropriate to send Binns an invitation to his own memorial service.
307. I will not transfigure good-looking students of the opposite sex's clothing into skimpy swimwear. Nor to any of the teachers.
308. I will not hex the Slytherin's benches to fly around the great hall while they are eating.
309. Changing the slips that are passed out at the end of term to say, 'Practising magic during the holidays is encouraged, please try to hex at least five muggles' is immature and a really bad idea.
310. Just because it was funny to have the school do the Time Warp, I will not teach them how to do the Soulja Boy dance.
311. Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
312. Throwing Mrs. Norris at the Whomping Willow is not nice.
313. Disappearus little brotherus is not a REAL spell.
314. I must not ask Voldemort why he looks like Michael Jackson.
315. Starting a betting pool with the Slytherins on when Harry Potter will die is not appropriate.
316. I will not ask Snape "when was the last time you took a bath?"
317. I will not feed Mrs. Norris to Fluffy.
318. I will not ask Sirius if he was neutered.
319. I will not throw books at Moaning Myrtle for points.
320. I will not eat doxy droppings for a bet.
321. Making a Polyjuice Potion and walking up to the person I copied to make them act crazy/act like a human mirror is not funny.
322. The fat lady is not possessed by the ghost of Lady Macbeth.
323. I am not to conjure the words "DRINK ME" onto the vial of any potion in Snape's classroom.
324. The next time that I see Rita Skeeter, I am not to threaten her with a can of insect repellent
325. I will not enchant the telescopes on the Astronomy Tower to display non-existent constellations during O.W.L. exams.
326. I will not use the spell used to enchant Bludgers on any food items at mealtimes.
327. Mrs. Norris does not like playing with blast-ended skrewts.
328. Professor Umbridge is not the Wicked Witch of the West, therefore she will not melt if water is poured on her, and I will not attempt to prove otherwise.
329. I will not enchant the Golden Snitch to fly up the nearest fan's nose.
330. I will not test my Potions assignments by spiking Snape's drink with them.
331. I will not tell non-Muggle students that the reason the metric system is all in tens is because muggles can't count higher than that.
332. Modifying the old "pail of water over the door" trick to "pail of bubotuber pus over the door" is really frowned upon.
333. When asked to demonstrate "Muggle technology" by other students, I will not use C-4 and Professor Snape's lab to do so.
334. I will not re-enact Harry Potter Puppet Pals in the Great Hall.
335. I will not write all my DADA essays in red ink claiming it is blood.
336. I am not allowed to wear death eater robes to dinner and shout 'Long live Lord Voldemort' because I think it's funny.
337. I may not mock Professor Umbridge in front of the press.
338. I am not possessed by the ghost of Lady Macbeth.
349. Neville is not my valet.
350. No part of the school uniform is edible.
351. The proper way to report to Professor McGonagall is "You wanted to see me, Professor?" Not "I have it on good authority that you have no evidence."
352. Bubotubers are not filled with tasty honey, and it is wrong to tell First Years that they are.
353. I will not sell tickets to get into the Chamber of Secrets.
354. I will not arrange for us to jump out of a massive cake at our impromptu birthday party for Professor Snape.
355. I am not able to see the Grim Reaper, nor am I to claim that he is standing by Professor Trelawney, tapping an hourglass and looking at her impatiently.
356. Regardless of how much Professor Snape's hair might annoy me, it is inappropriate to sneak into his room at night and shave it off.
357. Robes are appropriate school wear. Bathrobes are not.
358. The fact that there are only three unforgivable curses does not mean that every other curse is "pretty much forgivable."
359. I will not ask the Room Of Requirement to turn into "Snape's Bathroom.".
360. I will not change all the house passwords to the titles of muggle science fiction films.
361. I will not give Voldemort a replica of the Lord of the Rings ring and insist that it will help him rule the world when I put a curse on it that turns him into a girl.
362. I will not, under any circumstances, bewitch Professor McGonagall's mouth to play classical music every time she tries to talk.
363. Just because they are not Unforgivable curses, the use of curse words is still punishable.
364. It Is Not Acceptable To Make Parodies Of A Professor's Name...
365. Coming up with a fake disease and telling first years they have it is not a good idea.
366. You are not allowed to make your own video game featuring Snape, Umbridge, Percy, Voldemort, and other real people as bosses. You are also not allowed to make Harry Potter the main character.
367. Bribing several girls to attack Snape and wash his hair is a terrible waste of money. It is even worse when you tell him that he now has 'girl-approved hair' in detention, thus referencing the muggle shampoo commercial.
368. I am not to slip Polyjuice potion to as many people as possible to make them look like me 'purely for the humour.'
369. I am not allowed to cause mass hysteria among the first years by freaking out when the ghosts show up.
370. I will not yell "Someone get Beowulf, Grendel's broken in!" when I see Umbridge.
371. I will not tell Umbridge that it is not Halloween, though her Medusa interpretation is perfect.
372. I will not have the First Years re-enact the battle of Culloden in History of Magic.
373. I will not give Peeves itching powder.
374. I will not attempt to exorcise Professor Binns.
375. I will not try to breed a thestral and a Grim.
376. I will not use magic to cause students to become their costumes on Halloween.
377. I will not accuse the Minister of being a Death Eater.
378. I will not put Polyjuice Potion in Professor Trelawney's tea, especially with hair from Sirius Black's Animagus form.
379. I will not enchant a stag to attack Professor Snape, claiming it is James Potter resurrected.
380. Installing muggle fans in Divination class because I claim the AC isn't working is not acceptable.
381. I can not enter the Hufflepuff common room by attempting to shove keys in the entranceway.
382. Claiming my printer was not working is not a valid excuse for a late DADA essay, and it really kinda pisses Moody off.
383. Replacing McGonagall's pumpkin juice with diet coke, while amusing, makes her snort it out of her nose. Detentions aren't quite as amusing.
384. She also does not like Root beer.
385. I should not refer to Flitwick as Sergeant Pepper, even if after waking up from a spell-gone-wrong he does look rather rainbow-like.
386. I will not mess up everyone's schedules.
387. I will not put Professor Flitwick on a Christmas tree and claim I thought he was a decoration because of his size.
388. I am not allowed to turn the Gryffindors invisible and tell the first years: "THEY'RE COMING FOR YOU NEXT!"
389. I am not the Headmaster, and am not allowed to sit in the Headmaster's seat.
390. I will not ask Voldemort where his nose went.
391. I will not change the password to the Slytherin dorms to 'Long Live Harry Potter'.
392. I will not demand that Trelawney be given a muggle drug test.
393. I will never, under any circumstances, share this list with Peeves.
394. I will not sneak Hagrid's latest "pets" into Umbridge's classroom.
395. I will not slip sleeping potions into my professor's drinks.
396. Just because Hogwarts learned the Time Warp and the Soulja Boy dance, it does not mean that I can "Teach Them How to Dougie."
397. It is not funny in any way, shape, or form to suggest to one Dolores Umbridge that she should look for her true love's kiss to turn back into a prince.
398. It is not appropriate to bring a paper fortune teller to Divination.
399. I will never tell Professor Trelawney that she ought to use a brush once in a while.
400. I will not tell first years that their wardrobes are portals to Narnia.
401. I will not use Crookshanks as bait for "Fluffy Fishing"
402. I will not make random "snake sounds" at Harry Potter in the hopes of accidentally saying something he can understand
403. Addressing Professor McGonagall as "kitten" is a very, VERY bad idea.
404. Asking Madame Prince if she is a "naughty librarian" is simply inappropriate.
405. I will not make "That's what she said" jokes during class, no matter how perfect the opportunity.
406. I will not place shrinking charms on the skirts of the female students
407. Giving Professor Trelawney a muggle snow globe and claiming that it is a crystal ball is NOT funny.
408. I will not enchant hundreds of chocolate frogs in the school and call them Umbridge's children.
409. I will not sell muggle pens to students for a profit; no matter how much neater they are to write with.
410. I will not bribe the house elves the put love potion into all the cups except Harry Potter's to see how Harry would deal with it.
411. I will not charm the Great Hall doors to shout 'You will not pass!' every time someone tries to get in. Even if Professor Dumbledore thinks it's funny. We would like to eat, you know.
412. I am not allowed to enchant the ceiling in the great hall to rain vomit down.
413. The Gryffindor House motto is not, nor will it ever be 'Leeroy Jenkins'. Telling Muggleborn first years this to watch them embarrass themselves is wrong.
414. Telling gullible students that Dumbledore is just a temporary Headmaster until Chuck Norris comes back is not funny.
415. I am not allowed to teach the entire school the song 'Abracadabra' for the purpose of bursting into a routine during dinner.
416. There is no such thing as 'The Hogwarts Naked Mile'.
417. The Disillusionment Charm is not to be referred to as 'Going Predator', nor is it to be used to watch horny students going at it.
418. Inferi are not zombies, and I am not to go looking for them for the purpose of re-enacting movies or games such as Resident Evil and Left 4 Dead.
419. You are not "FIRIN' YOUR LAZER" whenever you cast a spell.
420. For the last time, Snape is NOT Batman!
421. I am not allowed to sing "Ding Fries are done" whenever I Apparate.
422. I will not sing the Ghostbusters theme in History of Magic
423. Flesh eating slug repellent is not a plaything
424. Claiming to be Lord Voldemort's lovechild is not on
425. Bludgers are not toys
426. First year quidditch lessons are not 'target practice'
427. Saying 'Loreal - cause you're worth it' while flicking my hair is not appropriate in Snape's classes
428. I am not a living statue
429. Professor Flitwick will not perform tricks for money
430. Peeves is not a teacher and as such should not be able to get into the staff room
431. I will not swap the pages from 'magic most horrible' with 'The Standard Book Of Spells, grade 1'
432. Asking Snape about 'Voldy' is not on
433. It is not funny to shout 'shark' while Professor Quirrell is around
434. It is not funny to shout 'Voldemort!' while Harry Potter is around
435. It is not clever to tell Professor Quirrell to keep his hair on
436. Professor Dumbledore is not a weirdy beardy
437. Asking Umbridge when it's due is inadvisable
438. First years and house elves are not legal tender
439. Faking a bomb scare on Platform 9 3/4 is never funny
440. It is not big or clever to transfigure oneself into Sirius Black on the day of the Minister's visit
441. Wearing a tee shirt saying 'bigger than Black' is not funny
442. Wearing a tee shirt saying 'Pettigrew is a prick', while being in essence true, and amusing, is not within the uniform regulations
443. Starting a flash mob on the quidditch pitch is not a good idea
444. I shall not put up wanted posters with Harry's face on them
445. I shall not tell first years that Quirrell is on day release
446. The potions dungeon is not a hair salon
447. I will not swap Professor McGonagall's depilatory cream for Professor Lockhart's hair growth cream
448. I will not tell first years that pumpkin juice is the Draught of Living Death
449. House elves are not the instruments of Satan and will not call their master if spun around six hundred and sixty six times
450. 'Hail Satan 666' is not an appropriate comment to write on Educational Decrees
451. Adding peroxide to Snape's shampoo is not big or clever
452. It is not my job to redistribute confiscated items
453. I will not practice Communism at Hogwarts; as such it is unacceptable to reallocate Professor Snape's office as lodgings for the proletariat
454. The kazoo is not an appropriate instrument to play in the school hymn
455. I will not attempt to join the headless hunt
456. I am not Lord Voldemort
457. I will not ask Lord Voldemort if Darth Vader is his father
458. I will not sign Malfoy up for voluntary service with muggles
459. Melons are not to be used for bludger practice in the Great Hall or anywhere else for that matter
460. Umbridge's office is not an outpost of Battersea Dogs' Home
461. Making Hermione's hair into an afro is extremely inadvisable; as is then asking her to sing Bob Marley
462. I am not the heir of Slytherin
463. It is unacceptable to teach First Years to sing the 'like a boss' song whenever they are asked a question
464. 'Lady Gaga day' has never been and will never be in the school calendar
465. I will not psychoanalyse Voldemort or Snape
466. I will not tell Voldemort to take a chill pill if I value my life
467. Shouting 'constant vigilance' at first years as a warning before hexing them is not acceptable
468. I will not attempt to market my Potions' work as lubricant
469. I will not attempt to make Viagra in potions
470. I will not ask Harry what happened to Edward
471. I will not ask Harry why he doesn't glitter
472. Starting my own religious sect dedicated to Dumbledore's beard is not acceptable, mainly as the beard is not a sentient creature, whatever the headmaster may say
473. Telling Nearly Headless Nick that he needs his head screwing on tighter is insensitive and immature
474. I will not claim that all reality does not exist, including my homework, because quantum physics is not a legitimate excuse.
475. When McGonagall is in her Animagus form, no matter how tempting it is, I will not put a charm on her to lock her in her Animagus form.
476. I am not allowed to parade around as a centaur.
477. I will not try to make the Wild Ford Anglia mate with magical cars to populate the Forbidden Forest with their progeny.
478. I cannot claim that I do not need to take my Astronomy test by saying I've got a friend in NASA who told me about Mars.
479. I am not allowed to uproot the Whomping Willow and attempt to pass it off as the Hogwarts Christmas tree.
480. I will not refer to Hagrid as the BFG, even if I think he secretly likes it.
481. Dressing up as the Grinch and stealing the Hogwarts Christmas trees and the Slytherin's presents is not, in any sense, amusing.
482. I will not attempt to convince Professor Snape and Harry Potter they are father and son in ANY WAY.
483. I am strictly forbidden to attempt to fake Schizophrenia.
484. I will not attempt to blame my latest pranks on being possessed by the Heir of Slytherin.
485. Following Professor Snape around wearing wigs and false noses to look like him is NOT a good idea.
486. I am not allowed to make bombs out of Diet Coke and Mentos, nor am I allowed to teach Peeves how to.
487. I will not tell first years Snape is a really nice guy who's just having family troubles, nor will I suggest they try to cheer him up.
488. I will not insist that Professors McGonagall and Dumbledore are dating.
489. It is frowned upon to send howlers to students, pretending to be their parents.
490. I will not claim to have lost my memory and re-break several pre-broken rules.
491. I am not allowed to declare every day 'Gryffindor Spirit Day' and charm everyone's clothes to Gryffindor colours.
492. I am not allowed to create a Harry Potter cheering squad.
493. I am not allowed to change my name to Albus Dumbledore.
suits of armour are not Weeping Angels nor am I to tell the muggle born/raised students it is their job to protect their peers as wizard raised children are incapable of under standing quantum physics
495. I am not allowed to sing Defying Gratify during Quidditch matches.
496. I will not send Hogwarts invitations to famous muggle magicians, or any non-magical person.
497. I will not charm a season to each Hogwarts house. E.g.- it rains and smells like flowers (spring) to all Hufflepuff. You can do winter (snow) for Gryffindor, leaves falling (autumn) for Ravenclaw and extreme heat (summer) for Slytherin.
498. Modifying professor Snape's memory so that he thinks he is a middle-aged muggle woman named Gwendolyn is not acceptable.
499. I will not leave ferret droppings on a teachers' desk, before insisting Draco Malfoy is responsible.
500. I will not greet Professor McGonagall with "What's new, pussycat?
501. Asking Professor Flitwick where Snow White is isn't permitted.
502. Snape is not "Mr. Cuddlebear" or "Mr. Fluffybottom" and I should stop referring to him as such.
503. There is not a hidden swimming pool at Hogwarts and telling First Years there is isn't funny.
504. Hagrid does not give free piggyback rides if you ask nicely.
502. Snape does not have a theme song, and it is not The Imperial March.
503. Charming lemon drops to follow Dumbledore around is not funny.
504. Enlarging a chicken and riding it to class is not a good way to learn about muggle transportation.
505. Telling everyone who will listen that your name is Princess Rainbow Sparkles Marshmallow Happyface leads to awkward conversations.
506. Asking McGonagall if its her "time of the month" is generally not a good idea.
507. Hogwarts does not have a beauty pageant.
508. Sprout does not work for a strip club on the weekends and telling First Years that she does is not an appropriate joke.
509. Singing "I'll make a man out of you" to younger students is not funny.
510. I will not get Hermione Granger drunk.
511. I will not cause the toilets in the Prefects' Bathroom to regurgitate.
512. I will not charm the owls into doing their business on Professor Snape.
513. I will not convince first-years that I am the Hogwarts Tuition Fee Collector.
514. I will not go up to Professor Snape and say very slowly, "This. is. shaaampoooo. You. wash. (mimics washing movements) your. hair. (points to hair) with. this."
515. I will not entertain myself by sliding down the Girl's Dormitory staircase when it turns into a slide.
516. I will not dress up the house elves as the Seven Dwarves.
517. I will not charm the toilets in the Staff Room's bathroom to sing loudly when used.
518. I am not allowed to give Sirius a dog bone for Christmas – even if he plays with it in dog form.
519. We will not replace the clanking of the school bells with the sounds of muggle iron nails across a blackboard.
520. We will not charm the snitch to play "The Flight of the Bumblebee" as it zips around the Quidditch pitch.
521. We will not convince the house elves that they can get extra unpaid work if only they keep singing "The Song that Never Ends" to the Slytherins for the next 100 years.
522. We will not slip a TV with DVD player loaded with copies of "Girls Gone Wild" into Slytherin house...even though it was effective in convincing the males to forget about pureblood/mudblood relationship taboos, book a vacation to Cancun during spring break, hook up with a drunken muggle female or two, and in 9 months solve the Wizarding World's declining population problem...even though one of these many half-blood wizard will eventually go batty from daddy abandonment issues, swear to punish the world, and become the next Voldemort.
523. We will not open the Hogwart's Ninja Burger franchise and tell the first year minions that if they do not deliver that burger to Voldemort in 30 minutes or less that they have the choice of committing sepuku or being forced to be on the Ministry of Magic's Protective detail tasked with protecting Harry Potter from his most rabid fan girls...a fate worse than sepuku without a second to end the pain by beheading.
524. We will not tell the first years that there is a 5,000 Galleon prize for the first person to shove food up one's arse and then shit out their mouth. Also, we will no longer be allowed to watch South Park and Robot Chicken.
525. We will not disguise ourselves as Voldemort, 'force choke' someone who does not display the appropriate amount of faith, and then got to Harry Potter and tell him that we are his father. Oh yeah, it is more believe if only one of us goes in disguise.
526. We will not re-enact scenes from Apocalypse Now and We Were Soldiers while flying on stolen brooms and throwing some of Snape's more incendiary potions at Professor Umbridge and the Inquisitorial Squad.
527. We do not tell first years that muggle reproduction requires the use of two cars, jumper cables, and furry animal costumes.
528. We do not show clips of Apocalypto in our muggle studies class and tell our classmates that ancient Aztecs muggles discovered that cutting out and eating wizard hearts will temporarily allow them to have our magic. Although the excuse that Aztec civilization collapse because they ran out of wizard hearts to get the magic necessary to control their weather sounded plausible.
529. Do not let the first years watch Saw and then tell them that many muggles sacrifice wizards to their power tool gods.
530. It's an absolute no-no create Inferi to dance the muggle song "Thriller" in Hogwarts's Halloween party.
531. It's another absolute no-no to create Inferi in order to recreate the muggle program "Walking Death" as a school play in Hogwarts' Halloween Party
532. I will not make photos of Harry and Draco Malfoy kissing with the headline of: DRARRY and post them everywhere then insist that it's the next big thing.
533. I will not turn all of the students into the opposite gender for Sex Ed instead of having Snape try to teach it.
534. I will not tell all the Slytherin first years that if they want good grades, to tell McGonagall that she's sexy and that they would love to help after class
535. I will not hire strippers that are all redheads that look like Harry's mom for Snape's birthday.
536. I will not transform the Sorting Hat into a joker hat.
537. I will not dress the house elves in fairy costumes for Halloween
538. I am not allowed to start the Minerva McGonagall fan club
539. I am not allowed to name my child Albus Severus. It is a horrible name, and I should get a thousand detentions for suggesting it.
540. I am not allowed to mass-produce Weasley Sweatshirts TM using house elves.
541. I am not allowed to use house elves for my personal benefit.
542. Owls are our friends, not our toys.
543. I am not allowed to charm the Batman song to play every time Professor Snape enters a room
544. I am not allowed to call The Control of Magical Creatures Squad on Professor Umbridge, claiming an "outbreak of a magically enlarged evil toad."
545. I am not allowed to charm fellow students to speak in pig-Latin.
546. I am not allowed to supply pillows and blankets to student attending history of magic, or any boring class.
547. I will not attempt to join the Death Eaters, just because I think their Dark Marks are cool, and I want one.
548. Just because he exterminates pests in the school, Filch is not a Dalek.
549. It is not acceptable to transfigure the Slytherin bench in the great hall into a 23 foot long silver and green python during dinner.
550. I will not turn in the sentence 'run and find Harry' and claim it is an essay for DADA.
551. I am not allowed to decorate the Great Hall like an arena and claim that the Slytherins are all tributes.
552. Though Hogwarts is a multi faith school, Shrek is NOT Love NOR Shrek is Life.
553. I am to stop calling Malfoy a Farquad
554. And stop calling Snape and the Slytherins, Farquads
556. I should never, EVER recite the lines of the Shrek is Love, Shrek is life video
557. I shall stop singing All Star in the hallways.
558. Professor Snape does NOT want to listen to the Most Annoying Sound in the World.
559. I am not allowed to give Snape a makeover while singing "Popular".
560. I am not allowed to quote lines from "Clueless"; like "As If!" or "Whatever!"
561. Or answer a question by quoting the Haitian Immigration debate speech from "Clueless" in Potions Class
562. I will not put any magical berries mashed into Umbridge's tea and have her blow up into a blueberry (Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
563. I will not use any First Years as Oompa Loompas
564. Or sing, "Oompa, Loompa, loompa be doo..."
565. I will not transfigure a peach to turn giant and run away from Hogwarts
566. I will not try to turn into a Super Saiyan and yelling like if You-Know-Who is here
567. I am not Mary Poppins, and will not trying to fly by umbrella
568. Or sing Supercalifragilisticexpealidocious in any of my classes
569. I am not going to attempt to destroy Voldemort by hitting him with homemade slingshots.
570. I will not turn everyone into the opposite gender
571. I will not transfigure Professor Snape's nose into a beak.
572. I am not supposed to turn Snape's robes into a frilly pink dress.
573. I am not allowed to ask professor Dumbledore if he is friends with a American centaur that trains Demigods and if he ever met Percy Jackson.
574. I will not tell first years that they too can have a twin if they just splinch themselves at the waist while apparating and have Madam Pomfrey pour Skelegrow onto the two halves.
575. The Hogwarts staff are not now and have never been the sailor scouts.
576. The basilisk in the Chamber of secrets was not in fact the school pet and it does not need replacing.
577. Not all defence against the dark arts teachers have faces on the back of their heads and you do not need to go through extensive lengths to confirm this.
578. The products on the list of banned items can not in fact be used if they are the same product with the label changed. The same goes for the label written in another language.
579. Moving into the Slytherin dorms does not count as promoting house unity. The same goes for the other houses and for relocating others into your own.
580. "The quest to find a decent Slytherin" has never been noble.
581. Peeves is not the bogeyman. Acromantula do not walk Hogwarts at night. And the ghosts are not in the habit of watching you sleep. Stop telling first years otherwise.
582. Sally-Anne Perks is not an example of what happens to annoying Hufflepuffs... And she is not buried in the Lake.
583. There are no secret doors, rooms, passageways or items that can be found by pulling books off the shelves. Attempting to discover these places only results in distressing the librarians.
584. You are not to sell incorrect maps of Hogwarts to the first years - especially on their first day.
585. Charming the hat to say "Ravenclaw" instead of Hufflepuff. "Slytherin" instead of Ravenclaw. "Gryffindor" instead of Slytherin and "Hufflepuff" instead of Gryffindor is unacceptable... However it is not likely to be picked up on.
586. I am not allowed to ask Mad Eye about the spell to turn people into ferrets.
587.I am not allowed to ask Professor Lupin to make me a werewolf.
588. I am not Merlin, I need to stop telling first years I am and that even Dumbledore is scared of me.
589. Just because Professor Binns is a ghost doesn't mean he won't notice if I do a spell to make all of the Slytherins have lightning bolt scars on there heads, and being the History of Magic professor doesn't mean he won't mind.
590. Sneezing powder and Peeves is never a good combination. Like, ever.
591. Never say, "I was like... Avada Kedavra," and he was like, "Dead." on the phone...
592. Never prank call Voldemort and say, "Haha I have 8 Horcruxes." It will give him ideas...
593. I will not ask the Arithmancy teacher what the square root of -1 is.
594. I will not kiss Neville's frog to see if it turns into a prince or princess.
595. I will not ask Professor Lupin to see if he bathes in flea shampoo.
596. I will not refer to Aragog as Charlotte.
597. I will not call Norbert... Toothless.
598. I will not sing 'Phantom of the Opera' if I see a Death Eater in a mask.
599. I will not call Voldemort a teenage girl even if he writes in a diary and obsesses over a teenage boy.
600. Magic is NOT the Force. Especially Accio.
601. Professor McGonagall is so NOT catwoman.
602. I will not pour water over Umbridge to see if she would melt [what Dorothy did to the wicked witch].
603. I will not prank call Voldemort and tell him to 'Get a life'.
604. I will not use the cheering charm on fellow students.
605. I will not attempt to perform any prank I see in any book, muggle or wizard
606. I will not attempt to persuade anyon, anything, or Peeves to perform any prank I've seen, read, or done before.
607. I will not attempt to say any knock knock jokes to professor umbridge especially not : knock knock, who's there, you know, you know who, that's right AVADA KEDAVRA!
608. I will not attempt to clone peeves
609. I will not attempt to find another basilisk to petrify Mrs Norris and Filch
610. I will not attempt to polyjuice myself into one of the teachers so that I can sit at their table
611. I will not attempt to teach myself or anyone parseltongue by filling up the common room with hissing snakes
612. I will not attempt to get muggle communication devices such as phones to communicate in detentions
613. I will not attempt to put a flock of live birds or 30 snakes in umbridge's bag so that they attack her when she opens it
614. I will not attempt to bring dogs to school and sell them to 1st years
615. I will not attempt to change the school book list to muggle story books
616. I will not attempt to sell failed skiving snackboxes cheap to anyone
617. I will not attempt to persuade the house elves to change all the foods in the opening feast to sweets, chocolate, butterbeer, firewhiskey and carrotsticks
618. I will not attempt to try taking pictures of myself in the middle of a polyjuice potion transformation
619. I will not attempt to use polyjuice on any of my teachers in the middle of any feast
620. I will not attempt to test any product on anyone including slytherins
621. I will not attempt to persuade the house-elves to dress up as gladiators and have a fight in the great hall at breakfast even if they enjoy it
622. I will not attempt to persuade 1st years that for the sorting you need to know different spells from the standard book of spells grade 3 and actually teach it to them
623. I will not attempt to apply CPR on somebody who's been stupefied
624. I will not attempt to make everyone receive spiders during owl post
625. I will not attempt to persuade the house-elves to transfigure all the slytherin desserts to mud pies that look like chocolate tarts
626. I will not attempt to ask any professor to pull out a rabbit from their hats
627. I will not tell professor Umbridge that the giant squid is better looking than her
628. I will not tell professor umbridge that one of the centaurs has a crush on her
629. I will not attempt to tell the 1st years that the restricted section of the library is the only part of the library where you are allowed to eat
630. I will not attempt to rewrite all of Hermione's books wrong so that she fails her next homework
631. I am not allowed to become an Animagus whilst enrolled at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
632. I must not attempt to recreate the Whomping Willow in Herbology class.
633. The research and manufacture of mind-altering substances will not get me extra marks in Potions.
A/N: Again, please please please make sure you've read the preceding chapters of actual storytelling – this is just a collection of everyone's submissions that they are so kind as to send me. Let me know what you think of the story in the previous chapters please and do send along any submissions you think will make for a funny next chapter! (Again – I know there are duplicates, I know, I know, I promise I know.)