First off, I would like to insert here the disclaimer that I just borrowed JK Rowling's characters, and the only thing I stake a claim in are my characters (Keira and Alessander).
Second, I want to thank everyone who read this for reading this, and for those of you who stayed with me since the beginning, thank you for your patience with my erratic updating habits.
Third, there is a sequel in the works. (Hopefully it won't take another two years to finish and post, but no one knows what the future holds.) I'm going to be working on the sequel later, but right now, I am turning my focus onto Marble Serpent. (I am at college, though, and as an English major, I will be doing a lot of writing for my classes. Updates won't be frequent, but they'll be there and hopefully they won't be too horrible.
Fourth (and final), if anyone else is interested in using the prompt list for their own work - fanfiction or otherwise, it's right below this note.
Again, thank you all for reading this.
001. Don't sit on the radiator
002. Something falls from the sky
003. Whistling down the street
004. The patient lay quietly
005. The cat rubbed against the fence
006. It was the best and worst day of my life
007. She sits upon the shore
008. The tide washed over his feet
009. Let's make gingerbread!
010. I don't quite understand
011. Speak more slowly
012. I heard the camera shutter go off
013. I could hear someone moaning
014. I think a spider bit me!
015. The world swayed
016. It was a long way to the ground
017. We rolled down the hill
018. I think I'm going to be ill
019. We dare not waste a single drop
020. I thought he was going to shoot me
021. She kicked the ball
022. He looked so fair
023. I was going to have to get used to calling her my wife
024. The young will never be wise
025. Here, have this
026. Waiting at the airport
027. I saw some money on the ground
028. She taught me how to whistle
029. The radio blared
030. I pricked myself on a thistle
031. The tapestry was unfinished
032. I never liked needlework
033. The colors were rich
034. You have chocolate on your chin
035. The water was tepid
036. I couldn't find my notebook
037. He chanted under his breath
038. She always said that
039. They've forgotten too
040. Go to sleep now
041. A lonely death
042. That's a nice umbrella
043. The rain poured down for days
044. I can hardly wait
045. It was a scorching hot Christmas
046. We'll make it fly
047. Picking berries from the bush
048. We used to sneak into the neighbor's garden
049. She had suntanned skin
050. What on earth are you talking about?
051. Say a prayer for me
052. He came from the north
053. I barely recognized you
054. She dropped the knife
055. He flashed his badge
056. It's all too much
057. Let's party!
058. She stirred her martini
059. Dance, dance, dance
060. I'm in the mood for lovin'
061. We reached for the sky
062. Her face was almost hidden behind the fairy floss
063. Can we ride it again, please?
064. The tennis racket had no strings
065. The paint was peeling
066. It was the perfect crime
067. This is the way the world ends
068. Flowers bloomed
069. We loved climbing trees
070. It was all fine, until ...
071. The lights went out
072. Shut your dog up!
073. I see you haven't changed
074. Too late for sympathy
075. I saw a typewriter by the side of the road
076. Of fairies and unseen things
077. It might be worth a bit of cash
078. If you could see me now
079. The duo bowed to tumultuous applause
080. He had a voice like silk
081. In so many words
082. Why don't you get a real job?
083. I pulled my coat tight
084. The sun shone down
085. She reached for a cupcake
086. All that had been left to me was the house
087. I was tongue tied
088. I found myself in another world
089. The arrow flew true
090. The compass needle went wild
091. I laid eyes on what I'd found
092. The airplane roared overhead
093. We went onto the balcony
094. I held her close to me
095. We would be heroes
096. She fluttered like a bird
097. The stars crashed around me
098. The jigsaw puzzle was missing a piece
099. She stared defiantly
100. There was a knock at the door