Me and a friend from a Roleplay were discussing this…I don't care if it shouldn't be in story mode.
Title: Santa really exists! From a Harry Potter book point of view.
Just a little Christmas cheer for you all.
1) How do you think this jolly round man can make it around the world in one night?
Silly he uses a Time Turner!
2) How does he fly around on his magical sled?
Thestrals, these magical bests are invisible, except to those whom see death! Makes you think about Santa's time outside of the Workshop.
3) How does a fat man get down a chimney then back up, after eating all those cookies and milk?
Apparition! It's the only way he could…as well as those presents!
4) Makes you wonder who makes all those toys…
Well duh! House elves, those little guys work harder then other normal elves ever did!
5) How do you think he was able to fit all those presents into a bag?
Undetectable Extension Charm!
Well I hope this made you happy.
Please don't flame, I just did this on a whim…