Disclaimer: 'The Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers' is copyrighted by Hearst Entertainment, Inc.
This is a work of fanfiction and I make no profit of it.
New Year's Resolutions
- develop a new guard program against Crown destroyer programs
- wire my oven so that it beeps when my favorite Tri-D show is on
- convince Niko that her computer and Tri-D set need an overhaul
- continue practicing poker against Gooseman
- think up new games to harmlessly entertain Kiwi kids while babysitting them
- be more absent when Captain Fox asks who will represent our team on Beta's New Year's party sketch marathon
- look more innocent when Commander Walsh asks who destroyed the shuttle
- spend a long vacation on Tarkon
- all unresolved issues from last year's list
- catch every criminal in the galaxy, sort out my love life, avenge Wolf Den and beat Doc at poker
- get my wife back
- make sure my teammates keep their New Year's resolutions (unless they involve illegal activities or my Tri-D set)
- peace for the universe, Earth and my office
I want to get out of here!!!
Queen of the Crown
- get competent personnel
- search for new court sorcerer, chief scientist and court musician
- put up warrant for old court sorcerer, chief scientist and court musician
- organize surprise party for Galaxy Rangers
- make sure there are no unexpected surprises for me at said surprise party
- fill psycho crypt
- conquer the galaxy
- exercise more and eat more healthily
- beat Gooseman
- find out who his hairdresser is
- lots of interesting and profitable encounters (for me, that is)
- get back at Galaxy Rangers
- avoid ALL Supertroopers (No exceptions! None!!!)
- buy new Marque CD
Nimrod the Cat
I'm too busy running from those Crown agents!
- temporarily find new sorcerer to apprentice to
- read style guide for spells
- find new genius plan to convince Queen to marry me
- compliment Queen that her new diet and exercise regime are paying off
- avoid being executed
- keep us alive
- make appointment with Killbane how to get back at Runt
- get Darkstar better Christmas present next time
- break chains
Our New Year is in April!
I wonder whether Doc will visit?
Must see to rebellion now, and the Heart of Tarkon has called me.
Next time, I will intervene before Scarecrow sucks business consultants dry of life (probably)
- visit my grandchildren
- not get shot by my son while visiting my grandchildren
- ask Ranger Niko out for a date
- not get shot while doing that either
- stop trying to do the right thing, or at least not get shot while trying to do the right thing
- buy new blaster-proof vest
- leave Deltoid Rock
- not try to clone Macross again
- revenge, lots of it (once I've sorted out which clone is me)