Title: Pride of the Urban Jungle
Pairings: RJ & Casey (Main) Theo & Lilly Dom & Fran (a few others might make an appearance too so keep your eyes peeled)
Genres: Action/Adventure, Mystery, Crime, Romance, Tragedy, Hurt/Comfort
Crossovers: Jungle Furry/Lightspeed Rescue/Wild Force/Ninja Storm/VR Troopers
Disclaimer: I don't anything, this is just my sick and twisted mind at work so enjoy
Warnings: Slash, Death, Mayhem, Past Abuse, Stalking, Femslash, Male rape, torture, Het and Attentive universe, Rape, Self-Harming, Family disowning
Summery: Casey was a nobody Cub until he was chosen to be a Ranger, now he must deal with saving the world but could his painful past with Jarrod Aka Dai Shi put his future with RJ and his team in dander.
Chapter Summery: Things are put into Action
Authors Notes: Ok before anyone get's their knickers in a twist about this fic let me just point some bits out.
1. This is part on my Parenthood series universes (see my fic list for the rest) so the whole thing is AU or Attentive Universe but still runs along the lines of the Epps.
2. This is slash, I'm sorry if it offends but that's just what it is
3. This is a Male Preg fic, yes, I know it can't happen in real life (unless you're the one guy that made the papers) but for the purpose of this fic, it can happen and it just does.
4. There are some crossovers and crossover pairings in this and they will be listed when the chapters come up.
5. I try to update regularly but it is often up to the plot bunnies that attack at the time, but the more people that leave review the more I know to keep up with the story and were I'm going wrong.
6. I do have a beta but she often wont read my Power Ranger stuff because she ether 1. Hates my Tommy/Jason stuff because she hate Tommy or 2. Wont because she is a die-hard MMPR fan. However, if some one wants to volunteer to help out I will never turn it down. Oh yeah and my spell checker is crap I use it and people still say I'm making mistakes.
Thanks for putting up with this crap now on with the show
Parenthood: Pride of the Urban Jungle
A coming foretold
Master Mao was sat mediating in his quarters as the sun began to rise, he did this every morning to prepare him for his day a head of him after all two-hundred students were hard to handle for anyone.
He was enjoying the silence of the early morning when suddenly he realised he was no longer alone, opening his eyes he stared straight at his companion with a smile as he greeted him.
"Good day to you Master Animus or would you prefer Kite in this form?" asked Master Mao pleasantly as the young boy in white before just smiled.
"Whichever you prefer Master Mao I leave that to you, it is time Master. The day you have prepared your students for is coming and it will be here sooner then you think?" said Kite as he handed Master Mao a torn scroll.
"May I ask what is this?" asked Master Mao as Kite nodded.
"It is the lost half to the Animaran Prophecy of Balance. I am aware you know of the first part, but this was lost in the great battle 3,000 years ago. It is only now that I should find it again when the time it foretold is upon us.
It speaks of the Guardians of the Balance, the children of the Sun and of the Moon and of how only they can bring pease and Balance once more. Two have already taken up their place and now it is up to you to find the others before it is too late for them," said Kite as he stood and bowed to Master Mao who followed.
"I will bid you good day Master and I'm sorry that I must bring grave new, but I have confidence that it will pass as it has done many time before" said Kite as he disappeared before Master Mao. Once gone Master Mao sighed, with a heavy heart called together his strongest students for now was the time to see just how prepared they truly were?
A/N: The Animaran Prophecy of Balance is stolen from my other Parenthood fic Eternal Love (Merrick & Cole) you will find out why later. But in my defence when I started writing and planning this it started to veer towards that old fic so I decided to use it in this too. Please don't shoot me it will explain itself later I hope?
I forgot to mention this chapter is set a few day before Casey arrives at the Academy.