Beat that Future Father-in-law!
Written by: ejo
"When will you ever learn, boy?" asked Yukihara.
"Not until you accept me." Natsume replied back with a smirk.
"Please stop it you two." Said Mikan.
"Not until I convince your father that I'm the right man for you." He said.
"Dear, Natsume went past beyond our expectations. Just let him have a date with our daughter." Said Yuka.
"No, will do." Replied the stubborn father. (A/n: Now we know where Mikan get her stubbornness.)
"If you ever step into this house again, I'll swear to God that I'll put you in a stake." Yukihara said.
"You wish." Natsume said.
"Now you did it! From now on, all of Mikan's letters, text messages and schedules will go to me first. Mikan will not reply until I approve of it!" shouted Yukihara.
"Dear, stop being possessive." Yuka whispered.
Natsume huffed and smirked. "As if that will work. I have my ways."
"So do I." replied Yukihara.
Then Natsume left with a cunning smile carved onto his face. "Oh yes, I have my ways." But before he left he shouted to Mikan, "Read between the lines!"
Time passed by, not a word from Natsume came. No letters, no messages and no dates came.
"Looks like I won!" Yukihara said. Looks like he spoke too soon. Mikan's phone rang; Yukihara took the phone before Mikan could even touch it. He read it and then he laughed and then gave Mikan back her phone.
1. "The great love that I have for you
2. is gone, and I find my dislike for you
3. grows every day. When I see you,
4. I do not even like your face;
5. the one thing that I want to do is to
6. look at other girls. I never wanted to
7. marry you. Our last conversation
8. was very boring and has not
9. made me look forward to seeing you again.
10. You think only of yourself.
11. If we were married, I know that I would find
12. life very difficult, and I would have no
13. pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
14. to give, but it is not something that
15. I want to give to you. No one is more
16. foolish and selfish than you, and you are not
17. able to care for me and help me.
18. I sincerely want you to understand that
19. I speak the truth. You will do me a favor
20. if you think this is the end. Do not try
21. to answer this. Your letters are full of
22. things that do not interest me. You have no
23. true love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,
24. I do not care for you. Please do not think that
25. I am still your boyfriend."
Mikan read the message and a small smile carved her face. "Oh Natsume," she mumbled under her breath. "You surely have your ways. Thank goodness Dad didn't read the odd numbers."
At Natsume's place, he was smiling and all. "Beat that future Father-in-law." He mumbled.
Did you like it? I hope you did. Please review!