1. Pick a character, pairing, or fandom you like. – Madara/Hashirama
2. Put iTunes or equivalent media player on random.
3. For each song that plays, write something related to the theme you picked inspired by the song. You have only the time frame of the song: no planning beforehand: you start when it starts, and no lingering afterwards; once the song is over, you stop writing. (No fair skipping songs either; you have to take what comes by chance!)
4. Do 5 of these, then post.
5 HashiMada drabbles. They probably all suck since they were written so quickly, but oh well. I'm just happy to write something XD And I didn't bother to listen to the lyrics so much so the Paramore and Cinema Bizarre is just based on the title :
Together – Avril Lavigne
I never thought all the fighting would turn into love.. No one could have predicted that. It all was a lie for us to be together. I want to be alone in my cold dark room and think. But my thoughts always go to Hashirama. To be together with him was harder than I had imagined. How could I fix this? I love him the most in the world, and by that we can't be together, can we?
Human Connect to Human – Tokio Hotel
We met on the battle field. Month of fighting turned into love, and weeks after they spend their first night together.
- Aaaah.. Madara moaned as Hashirama bite him hard enough to draw blood on his shoulder. They were filled with passion and it was as the time stood still.
- Haaah.. Hashi..raahma.. Just do it already! Madara hissed. Hashirama already knew he was kind of a masochist, so he obeyed. He slammed hard into the uke without any preparations, and connected their body into one.
Where The Lines Overlap – Paramore
Hashirama was in the second high school year. He had already crossed the line by fall in love in a guy, so did it matter he was one of the worst on the school? He just wanted Madara's attention! It would make him very happy if he just looked at him! But he could not expect much from the Uchiha. But then again, he never stopped trying. Someday he may get his attention. He was determined to have the Uchiha's onyx eyes look at him.
Escape to the Stars – Cinema Bizarre
I'm so sick of this so called life! Hashirama thought. He did not want to fight every day! Sometimes he dreamed about escaping to the stars, they were so beautiful, like the glowing power of his lover's eyes. Madara Uchiha. What are we exactly waiting for? Hashirama wanted to build a new hidden village, and to have peace, Madara wanted war. Sometimes he wondered why he fell for him. It was really absurd.
Noise – Tokio Hotel
- Come on, do it already! Madara moaned under Hashirama. Hashirama loved all the noises his beautiful lover made. He wanted to hear more of them. Both himself and Madara liked their usual rough sex so he didn't bother to prepare him or anything. Like Madara would let him anyway.
Hashirama made his way into the uke and he heard him scream of both pain and pleasure. Hashirama was a little bit of a sadist. He moved in and out, in a slow pace.
- Stop teasinnngh.. for the love of god! Madara cried.