Sorry, it's not the next chapter, but I want to give you guys an update with how my research is going.
I have so far managed to:
- Create 10 out of 50 pureblood family trees (which is amazing since some of these trees cover over 2000 years).
I am doing this so I at least have a good idea of who I can use and reference in my story.
- Created all 700 Quidditch fouls (which is saying something since only ten have names and three others have been referenced).
I'm thinking about showing the game where all 700 were done in 1487.
- Created the True Tale of the Three Brothers
Basically it's a journal format to how the Hallows were created and where "Death" and "Fate" came from.
- I have created summaries for almost of the chapters.
- I have profiled almost every character to appear in Founder's Four.
-I have finished the canon spell glossary and I am working on creating my own spells.
THIS IS OF GREAT IMPORTANCE:
When I do finally update the story there will be edits done to the previous chapters. One of the biggest will be replacing what is written on Destiny's Stone:
The Four chosen by Fate shall travel time
Their ages frozen, but their magic growing
Effecting Time in a way that has never been allowed
DO NOT WASTE IT
The Four chosen by Fate
They have a Destiny most great
Through time they shall travel
And, His secrets they will unravel
Their ages may desist
But, their magic will resist
Time needs them more than they know
So, back in time they shall go
A year shall go by
They'll leave on the fly
Do not let this go to waste
You do not need to make haste
Patience is the key
To be the heroes you can be
So, learn what you can
Then you can beat that non-man