First of all, I'd like to apologize for not updating in what seems like an eternity. For the last year, I've just been really busy with what people call 'real life' so I didn't have much time to update this story for you guys. I myself can't believe that it's already been a year (10-11-11) since chapter 25, especially since time flies by really fast when you're busy with a job and whatnot.
Fear not, however, because this story has been in my mind for the entire time. I couldn't just let this story go, not when I've got so many more awesome chapters for you to read. So during the past year, I've been rewriting all of the chapters of this story for you guys to make reading this story more enjoyable. Some only needed a little change, some needed to be completely rewritten as they were just unreadable, to say the least, in my opinion.
Right now, I'm in the process of rewriting chapters 22, 23, 24 and 25. I've already written a small part of chapter 22, I only need to finish it. I can't, however, promise that the next update is around the corner with me busy with real life. For all I know, it's going to take a few more months to finish chapter 22. So just hang on, you guys. ;)
Meanwhile, there's also a whole lot of awesome stuff coming in the future of this story. As you've already noticed, the name of this chapter is 'Lost And Found', which is going to continue K-Mart and Leon's story once replaced with new content. Together, they'll encounter someone from Leon's past. Someone who could cause a rift in their relationship...
But there's also more coming in future chapters:
- Some will leave for Tokyo, some will not. Who? Well, that depends on their physical condition and whether or not that someone can be trusted. Tokyo, however, won't be what anyone will expect.
- Leon and K-Mart will continue their search for civilisation. However, they haven't seen the last of what they've encountered in the past.
- Dr. Birkin will be back and he has a lot to say.
- K-Mart is going to doubt Leon's love for her, which will cause her to do something drastic.
- The outcome of Umbrella's experiments will have dire concequences for a certain character.