I got a great response on the last one, so here are some more!
1. Blow raspberries every time Vince or Shawn speak. Not only is it disrespectful but it is uncalled for from a 40 year old.
2. Give John Cena and Randy Orton "The Talk"
3. Cannot hiss at children in the middle of Wal-Mart while he is playing with the WWE action figures.
4. Cannot link himself and Shawn with a leash.
5. Or use handcuffs to link them together.
6. He is no longer allowed any type of rope, wire, handcuffs, or leash's.
7. Cannot play 'Whack the Heartbreaker' with a sledgehammer.
8. He cannot play 'Whack the Legend Killer' either.
9. He is not allowed to attempt 'Sweet Chin Music' because there was a 'bug' on someone's face.
10. Since his (in)famous "Barbie Girl Dance" is forbidden, he still isn't allowed to perform "Swan Lake" in the middle of the hallway.
11. He cannot stand in front of a hotel camera and stare into it as he purposefully picks his nose.
12. He is not allowed to mark himself with the counterfeit detecting pen, notice that the ink doesn't change color, and shout "I'M REAL!"
13. He is not allowed to take over the intercom of the arena and burst out in song.
14. More importantly, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, or sing any theme song from the TV. (That includes putting his own twist on Shawn's entrance theme.)
15. When Randy Orton and John Cena get into an argument, he is not allowed to yell, "It's a lovers spat!" (They still have not forgiven him about the Fanfiction incident.)
16. He cannot help Dave Batista harass the NXT Rookies.
17. Actually, he is not longer allowed near them.
18. Male Superstars cannot get pregnant, so running around saying he is with child is not an excuse for not pulling his weight in the ring.
19. Not allowed to play 'Pulp Fiction' with a suction-cup dart pistol.
20. Not allowed to chew gum in catering, unless he brought enough for everybody.
21. Not allowed to chew gum in catering even if he did bring enough for everybody.
22. He is not allowed to buy, sell, look, think, or smell gum. Randy Orton is still, currently, attempting to get the gum off the back of his pants.
23. Our towel and water guy is George Watkins not 'Sugar Daddy'.
24. He may not use public masturbation as a tool to demonstrate a flaw in a storyline idea.
25. It is better to beg forgiveness than to ask permission, no longer applies to Shawn Michaels.
26. There are no evil clowns living under his bed.
27. He is neither the King nor Queen of cheese.
28. He is not the King or Queen of anything.
29. If the thought of something makes him giggle for longer than 15 seconds, he is to assume that he is not allowed to do it.
30. Inflatable sheep do not need to be displayed during a locker room inspection.
31. Crucifixes do not ward off Undertaker, and he should not test that. Again.
32. He is not allowed to call Shawn Michaels a "Redneck Zombie".
33. Vodka, green food coloring, and a Cool Mint Listerine bottle are not good combinations.
34. Two drink limit does not mean first and last.
35. Two drink limit does not mean two kinds of drinks.
36. Two drink limit does not mean the drinks can be as large as he likes.
37. 'No Drinking of Alcoholic Beverages' does not imply that a Jack Daniel's IV is acceptable.
38. 'Shpadoinkle' is not a real word.
39. He should not threaten suicide with pop rocks and Coke.
40. Putting red 'Mike and Ike's' into a prescription medicine bottle, and then eating them all in during a drug test is not funny.
41. In the ring, a 'wedgie' is not considered a legal takedown.
42. He does not get "that time of month" (See #18.)
43. No, his wrestling trunks are not optional.
44. He is not a lesbian trapped in a man's body.
45. When he is in the ring, he cannot attempt something he saw in a cartoon.
46. The WWE employee's are not interested in why he 'just happens' to have a kilt, an inflatable sheep, and a box of rubber bands in the back of his car.
47. Not allowed to sneak into the production truck, use Windows Movie Maker to edit promos and make the videos to the song "The Chicken Dance".
48. Not allowed to "baa" at people.
49. He is not longer allowed to partake in 'April Fool's Day'.
50. He is not a Professor of the Dark Arts.
"This better do it this time." John said, taping the second list next to the first one.
Randy put a hand on his shoulder, nodding as he looked at the lists. "I'm sure that's all."
Shawn scoffed. "This is Hunter, there are bound to be more rules."
"Let's not curse ourselves." Mark warned.
"Hey guys!" Hunter yelled running up to them.
"Oh lord…" John groaned quietly.
Hunter stopped short, looking at Undertaker. "You need to cut your hair."
Mark rolled his eyes. "Our hair is the same length, son."
"It would look better in pigtails." Hunter smiled after a few moments of thought.
"You're dead." Mark growled. Soon Hunter was running down the hall with Mark hot on his heels.
"Here ya go Shawn." John sighed.
He sighed, taking the pen.
51. Suggesting that Taker's hair would look good in 'pigtails' will get him hurt.