Smokescreen sat in his office, staring at the six mechs sat in front of him.
"Any explanation for your behaviour over the past week or so?"
They shook their heads.
"Well...everyone has been claiming that you're all insane, and after witnessing that little stunt in the rec room, I think you are too."
The mechs stared at the floor. This was serious. They could get put in the brig, reported that they were mentally impaired and unsafe to have around the ark.
"That was until I saw this on the net."
37 Things to do in an Elevator
open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare at the wall and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
"Got a little bored did you?" Smokescreen laughed. "It was just a harmless prank. So I declare you all completely sane. You may leave."
The six mechs grinned and exited the office, heading for the rec room.
Jazz and Prowl were laughing down the hallway along with Optimus and Megatron.
But Soundwave and Barricade.
Soundwave walked down the hallway, his arm around Barricade's shoulder.
And before walking into the rec room, he stole one more kiss.
Shockwave stared at the doors of the rec room as they shut.
"I KNEW I WAS RIGHT!"
And that concludes 37 Things. I hope you enjoyed it and just so you all know I will be updating ALL of my fics over the next few months when possible.
Hiding In My Writing
Ms. Anonymous Smith
for the reviews!