I have edited this Fan Fiction multiple times, as my knowledge on grammaticism and writing has increased. This fan fiction will be a huge crossover. Different comics or cartoons in this Fan Fiction include:
Johnny the Homicidal Maniac
Dexter from Dexter's Laboratory
Possibly Danny Phantom
I will continue to update and list what has changed or what future characters will be joining "An Obsession Called Love."
Please note; I also don't watch Invader ZIM much anymore. What is the point when the show is all reruns and Nick screwed Jhohen? So, the characters might be a little OC (along with the fact I have watched Dexter's Laboratory 10-20 times). I try not to be. It may take a while to finish this (as it so far, has) but I will work to. I will give a warning right now about swearing/future scenes that you may not be comfortable with. Although there is no sex scenes there will be discreet romantic scenes, (Kissing or some references towards sexual content.) I will leave some things, 'open to the imagination.' There also will be one main gay pairing between Tallest Purple and Tallest Red. (As it appeared to me in the actual show,) This will be very restrained; the content will be modest so if you are for gay scenes or not it is just mild, I will assure you. Please enjoy reading and feel free to leave a PM, review or anything else. Feedback may be criticism, fluff, critiques, cute little comments or just flames. I simply love knowing how my writing is!
- I do not own Invader ZIM. It was created by Jhohen Vasquez.
- I do not own Powerpuff Girls. That right belongs to Craig McCracken.
- I do not own Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. Full rights belong to Jhohen Vasquez.
- I do not own Dexter or any other characters from Dexter's Laboratory. Produced and created by Genndy Tartakovsky.
- I do not own Danny Phantom. Danny Phantom was created by Butch Hartman.