This is a random thing I came up with… don't bother asking how or why…
Title: How Yaya and Nagi annoy their Anti-HP friends
Summary: It's Kūkai's birthday soon, and Tadase and Amu decide to take him on a holiday, along with the rest of the Guardians! But maybe it wasn't such a good idea… Yayahiko friendship.
Main Character/s: Yaya Y./Nadeshiko/Nagihiko F.
Pairings: Implied Kukaya, Tadamu and Rimahiko.
Disclaimer: I don't own Shugo Chara, or Harry Potter.
Yaya clicked a few buttons on her computer and brought up her email inbox. There was an email from Nagihiko, titled '50 ways to annoy people who don't like Harry Potter'.
She found this interesting, so she opened it.
I thought you'd like this… I did.
1. Relate everything they say to the Harry Potter books/movies
2. Say they look like a Harry Potter character of the opposite gender
3. Talk like Dobby
4. Use their computer 24/7 with logged onto
5. Read out loud to them whenever they can't get away from you. In a car of elevator would be good. When you don't have a book with you, recite from memory
6. Give them Harry Potter merchandise for their birthday and Christmas and demand that they keep and treasure it forever
7. Rewrite their favourite song with HP lyrics and sing it constantly.
8. Crowd their inbox with HP related e-mails (all from you) and make sure the subjects are misleading.
9. Start singing a Sorting Hat song or the Hogwarts school song at random moments, pretend to forget what comes next, and loudly ask if they know what's next.
10. Make them play Quidditch with you. (Figure it out)
11. Give all of their friends HP related nicknames and act offended when they don't know the history of their character
12. Change your name to that of a HP character and start screaming when they don't address you by that name (especially in public)
13. Always speak in a British accent. Especially if you aren't from England
14. Refer to real places by HP names...
15. ...Throw a fit if others don't use this name.
16. Draw round glasses and a lightning bolt scar on every poster and picture you come across. In permanent marker
17. Give long lectures about how the Prophecy relates to everyday life
18. Give every room in your house a HP codename; (ex. the living room is the Entrance Hall) and always call the room by that name..
19. ...Change the name immediately if they figure out what the names refer to.
20. Constantly ask if they can see Thestrals...
21. ...Don't explain what Thestrals are
22. Whenever you offer someone food, say "Anything off the trolley, dears?" in a fake British accent. (Unless you really are British)
23. Pretend you can do magic
24. Constantly rearrange their furniture and say the House Elf did it
25. Whenever they come near you, yell "Get away from me, Death Eater!" and claw at the air like mad
26. Somehow compare them to Mrs. Figg once in a while...
27. ...Laugh evilly if they ask who Mrs. Figg is
28. Loudly complain about how their pictures don't move
29. Whenever you're asked for advice, reply with "Three turns should do it" in a very serious voice like Dumbledore
30. Break any awkward silences by saying "How 'bout them Chudley Cannons, eh?"
31. Tell a very long joke using a random HP quote as the punch-line and then laugh hysterically...
32. ...Make sure the joke isn't funny
33. Use the titles "You-Know-Who" and "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" when talking about people...
34. ...Make sure no one knows who you're talking about
35. Write letters to them and their friends asking them to join S.P.E.W...
36. ...Hand fliers advertising if to people walking by you
37. Report Dumbledore's death to the local police station
38. Constantly call them asking if Percy Weasley is there and hang up before they can reply
39. Pop up in a place you're not supposed to be in and say you were trying to Appaerate.
40. If you're late for something, say your Time Turner broke
41. Deck yourself out in all of your HP gear when you know you'll be going to a public place
42. Walk past a wall over and over again, stopping to band on it. When people ask what you're doing, say "What? I'm looking for the Room of Requirement!"
43. Every time that you see them, demand an explanation of why they don't like Harry Potter
44. If anyone tells you you'll go the hell for reading Harry Potter, either
A) jump up and down and tell them that you can't wait,
B) tell them you'll see them there,
C) sing "Weasley is our King" over and over again, or
D) ask them to back up that claim with evidence, and laugh at them when they can't
45. Play the soundtracks while they're stuck in the car with you...
46. ...Add commentary
47. When one of the Harry Potter movies is on, call them to remind them about it...
48. ...Every 5 minutes
49. If they ask for your phone number, tell them it's 6-2-4-4-2
50. Say "Alohemora!" every time you open a door
Yaya laughed at the list. She was going on a holiday with the Ex-Guardians for Kūkai's birthday for 2 months to Australia, and she knew for a fact Amu, Tadase, Rima and Kūkai didn't like Harry Potter.
She copy-and-pasted the list into Microsoft Word and pressed print.
This is going to be a great holiday…
I hope you liked it. Please review!