AN: Yaaaay...ugh...just read...
Disclaimer: Do I HAVE to do it? I don't feel like it...
Elphaba: Then I'll do it for you
Me: *smiles tiredly* Thank you, Elphiiie...
Elphie: Maggie doesn't own Wicked OR the Harry Potter series. However, some nut who probably wasn't in their right mind when doing so, passed some crazy law that allows the insane yet LOVEABLE screwballs like her to jack around with us. FIYERO, GET DOWN FROM THERE!
Fiyero: (from off to the side somewhere) WOOOO! MINI-MOUNTAIN OF MACHO MANLY PRINCLINEEEESS!
Emmett Cullen: *climbs up next to him*
both: WOOOO! MACHO MANLINESS!
Elphaba & Rosalie: GET DOWN FROM THERE!
Elphie: Fiyero, you're gonna break your neck, dammit!
Even more things not to do at Hogwarts/Shiz
100. I will not bring the Giant Squid with me to the Yule Ball
101. Having not done this, I will not laugh when it eats everybody
102. Especially the first years
103. The Accio charm is not the same thing as the Force. They are not to be confused, nor referred to by each other's names
104. This being the case, I will not convince the (extremely gullible and fun to mess with) first years that the Accio is the alternate form of the Force
105. Turning Hufflepuffs into bumble bees is inappropriate, even while in Transfigurations class
106. Nor are they to be poked with spoons
107. First years are not breakfast for Fluffy
108. Nor are they any other of Fluffy's meals, no matter how much I think they deserve it
109. Setting Oliver Wood's broom on fire is generally frowned upon, especially right before a Quidditch match
110. So is setting anything else ablaze
111. I will not scream "DARTH VADER!" whenever I hear "Voldemort" or "Dark Lord" mentioned
112. Nor will I do this every time I see Snape or hear his name mentioned
113. I will not tell first years that either of these people IS Vader
114. Pokemon do not exist and do not reside in the Forbidden Forest, therefore I will not tell Hagrid otherwise
115. Or the first years
116. I am to refrain from making pervy jokes about "riding a broomstick"
117. Nor will I allow Fiyero to do so
118. I will not make the first years bungee jump from the tops of the castle spires
119. Nor will I allow Fiyero to do so
120. Ditto the Weasly twins
121. I myself am to refrain from this as well
122. Referring to the afore mentioned twins as "Feorge (also spelled Forge) and Gred" is not permitted
123. Not even at their own request
124. ESPECIALLY not at their own request
AN: ...Send in ideas...yaaay...