I've always wondered what the Alvinater's top ten pick up lines were:) Hope you like 'em x]
I do not own Alvin and the Chipmunks
Simon grumbled and cursed Alvin's name as he scanned over the munk's hideously cluttered bedroom. He had left his brother alone in there for ten minuet's and it looked like he had gone completely nutters and took out all his insane rage on everything that couldn't move on it's own or breathe.
The blue clothed munk sniffed and glanced under the red blankets of Alvin's bed. Simon once again growled and hissed Alvin's name as he glared at the soggy waffles sticking to the floor under the bed. Simon gagged and jolted back up to his full height as he clutched his stomach.
A low rumble rose through the munk's small chest as he continued his search for his latest invention. If he didn't find that contraption soon, number one: Jeanette was going to freaking kill him, and number two: there would possibly be a tiiiiny house fire in the next twenty-four hours if it wasn't found.
Simon looked through the many pieces of paper that were scattered around the room. Some on the floor, some on the desk. Most of them were his notes, Theodore's drawings, and-
...What was this?
Simon blinked behind his thick lenses as he knelt down and picked the piece of paper. He adjusted his glasses, pushing them up the bridge of his nose before he read the writing.
Alvin's Top 10 Pick Up Lines
1. "Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only ten I see!"
2. "Your brown eyes are like muddpits. I'll be trapped in them all day!"
3. "Seville. Alvin Seville."
4. "Girl, I know your feet must be tired 'cause you've been running through my mind all day!"
5. "All those curves, and me with no breaks! Mmm!"
6. "You'll do."
7. "You owe me a Big Mac!" / "I do? Why?" / "Because I dropped mine when I saw you!"
8. "Excuse me, but you dropped something. MY JAW!"
9. "Baby, you must use a Swiffer, 'cause you just swept me off my feet!"
10. "I saw your picture in the dictionary today. It was right next to KA-BLAM!"
Simon's eyes widened slowly, thousends of horrific plots for blackmail shooting through his head. "Are. You. Kidding. Me." Simon could practically hear angel's singing with one bright spotlight shining down right on the paper.
With a wicked grin, Simon yelled, "Theodore!"
"Yes, Simon?" his youngest brother replied from down the hallway.
Simon caressed the sides of the paper and cackled evily, his sapphire eyes narrowing with crazed, wild humor. "Bring me my blackmail file!" Simon yelled. Holding the paper to his chest, Simon marveled aloud and whispered, "I'm never going to clean another room again!" The munk grinned and threw his arms out, falling to his knee's."Muahahahahahahahahahahaha!"
Let's all face it. If we found something like this written by our siblings, we would all be in the blackmail business to some extent:)