Title: Untitled (Sparrington Sentences)
By: St. Minority
Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, I make no profit, etc.
Warnings: angst, fluff, m/m
Summary: 19 sentences based off of one word prompts. I hope to do more someday!
Original post date elsewhere: 12/13/07
1. abandon James' outward appearance faltered to guilt as he watched the lovable rogue await his end.
2. allow "I can make you live,Commodore," Jack breathed hotly into the trembling male's ear.
3. anticipation Jack prepared himself for the blow, but it did not come; James threw his arms about the pirate's neck and whispered, "Thank God you're alive."
4. armor The invisible protection Jack now had did not go unnoticed. "Open up to me, Jack," James said quietly and brushed his hand across the pirate's naked torso; the shield was shattered when a tear unwillingly tumbled from Jack's eye.
5. ash "This is what he wanted," James voiced through tears as he let the ashes fall into the sea behind the Pearl."He wanted to stay free."
6. band The musicians struck up another jig and Jack smiled cheerfully; he extended his hand to the former Navy man and asked charmingly, "Care to dance, love?"
7. bail The caged Sparrow huddled in a corner, attempting to nurse his painful wounds, and it sickened Norrington to the core because of his lack of courage to free the prisoner.
8. beauty Witnessing the vulnerability and excessive pleas for "more" made James Norrington explode; Jack was the epitome of a beautiful man in his eyes.
9. bend" Why do you have to do these things? You keep pushing, Jack. I'm breaking. Why can't I be enough for you?" James questioned as tears came to his eyes.
10. bind "Take this, love. If you kiss it, I'll know it. I'll be back when the tide's right," the rogue said with a caring grin as he handed James his skeleton ring.
11. blue The color of the Navy coat had faded, but as Jack picked it up gingerly, he desperately hoped a scent still lingered on it.
12. books Jack slammed the novel closed, making James huff in annoyance. "All the books in the world cannot teach you the wonders or experiences like I can," the pirate stated slyly.
13. boundaries "Learn your place in the world, Mr. Sparrow. The sea is not a free place anymore," the Commodore spoke sincerely to the snickering pirate captain.
14. break Jack beat his head against the surface of the table he laid on, moaned in unbearable pain, and squeezed James' hand as the surgeon inspected the grotesque, wounded calf of the pirate.
15. buttons The dirty fingers began at the top button of the nervous Commodore's shirt; Jack proceeded slowly downward with an enticed smile gracing his lips.
16. calm For a man who feared death, Jack Sparrow was unspeakably tranquil as he lay on the deck of his ship, bleeding freely onto Norrington's hand that was held firmly to the bullet wounds.
17. cards "I win again," James said smugly. "Please remove another article of clothing, Captain Sparrow."
18. catch "This way," the low, seductive voice directed. It was at last close enough, for James clasped his fingers around an arm and was met with a gentle kiss. Now, he could remove the blindfold.
19. chances "It's a harsh world; one that rarely gives second chances. Tell me, why should I give one to you?"
"Because I love you, Jamie," Sparrow whispered, as if embarrassed.