I don't own anything written here. How do I start … Sorry. Updates will no longer be regular and I'm sorry for the abandonment I have subjected you to. Hope this is as good as previous chapters. Reviews will make me happy.
91) I will not refer to the Accio charm as 'The Force'.
Harry was still carrying his Firebolt and the Golden Egg when he was bombarded.
"Harry! Why didn't you tell us?" George huffed.
"I can't believe you kept it a secret!" Fred exclaimed.
Harry's eyebrows drew together in confusion. "What are you two talking about?"
"We're just saying, you're a bit old to become a Padawan, aren't you?"
92) Nor am I allowed to have lightsaber fights with my wand and make whoosing noises.
"Bbbrrrrrmmm." "Swish." "Nnrrrrrrra." "Zzzzzzzzuuummm."
"What is going on here?" McGonagall asked, not sure if she wanted to know the answer.
93) "Because they both need to wash their hair," is not proof Professor Snape and Aragorn are related.
"All I'm saying is that it's slightly suspicious."
"After all, they both have greasy hair, they have to be related."
"Oh goodness," Angelina said exasperatedly.
94) Singing 'Hungry Like The Wolf' in Professor Lupin's class is not a way to get extra credit.
"AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF!"
"What do you think you are doing?" Lupin said quietly - a bad sign.
"STRUT ON A LINE IT'S DISCORD AND RYHME!"
"Seriously, don't make me give you both detention."
"I'M ON THE HUNT AFTER YOU!"
Lupin stared straight down the finger that was pointed at him.
"Don't say I didn't warn you."
"MY MOUTH IS ALIVE WITH JUICES LIKE WINE AND I'M HUNGRY LIKE THE WOLF!"
95) I am not allowed to write on the wall in the Gryffindor Common Room, "I know where you live" or "I stole all your underwear!"
"What is the meaning of this?" Professor McGonagall hissed, alternating her glares from the twins to the graffiti on the Common Room wall.
"It means, 'I know where you live' and, 'I stole all your underwear."
"So basically, just what it says on the tin."
96) I am not allowed to replace the Bludgers with peas, tomatoes, plums or anything that is not a Bludger.
"This is going to be one fun game of Quidditch."
*insert evil laugh here*
97) Portable swamps are not funny.
"This is ridiculous!" Professor Slughorn bellowed.
98) And I will not set off the above in Snape's sleeping quarters.
"What the devil is going on in here? How did this swamp get into my quarters?"
99) Or in the Slytherin's bathrooms.
"My father will hear about this."
100) In fact, I am not allowed to even make portable swamps anymore.
"BAHAHAHAHA- CH! KK! CHOKING - HERE! SOME - ONE -HELP!"
"CAN'T - BREATHE! KUU!"
"I hope you two have learned your lesson," McGonagall said.
"No more portable swamps," the twins, respiration systems now fully functional, murmured.