Disclaimer: I do not own Soul Eater or any of the canon characters. I do however own all rights to this story.
Welcome to my Soul Eater OC story. For those of you fortunate to wander here please enjoy your time spent reading this story. To begin with when submitting an OC there are 1000 provisions you must provide (And by 1000 I mean thirteen and by provisions I mean rules and by provide I mean obey).
1. No Sues. 'Nuff said.
2. Your character cannot be related to any other canon character (this includes, but is not limited to: long lost sister, cousin, lover, nephew, great grand kid, etc.)
3. If you are a weapon you can only have one mode. So choose wisely.
4. No mixing titles. You may not be a Kishin and a weapon, a weapon and a meister, a witch and a meister, or anything like that. So don't even think about it.
5. YOU cannot submit a premade pair. If someone else submits a weapon/meister and you think 'my character would go great with him/her' you may SUGGEST it!
6. You may submit more than one character, but only one main protagonist. I will accept all villains and minor characters you want.
7. Weapons cannot work alone. Meisters cannot work alone. They are supposed to be pairs.
8. Be real. I do not want a 200 year old human running around in my story, nor do I want a three-year-old wielding dual death scythes.
9. Gender comes in three flavors: Male, Female, and Androgynous. Take your pick.
10. If you do not want to include something you don't have to.
11. All main meisters and main weapons are occupied. Minor characters and minor/major villains will still be accepted. Same for Staff members or any rivals.
12. Creativity (or insanity) is a big plus in my book. The more creative (and less cliché) a character is the higher chance they will be picked.
13. This story is scheduled to include some romance somehow (hence the Sexual Orientation section). You may suggest a character that is already in the story for your character to fall in love with, you can leave it up to me and maybe some reviewers, OR your character can remain single/have meaningless relationships.
14. Have fun. This is not negotiable.
Weapon or Meister (please include your weapon's form):
If Weapon please include Soul Resonance abilities:
If Meister please include fighting style (do they rely on their weapon, do they know kung fu, do they sit back and do nothing?):
Partner Preferences (what weapon, what kind of personality, etc):
Personality (be descriptive, please):
History (again descriptive is nice):
Soul Appearance (what does their soul look like?):
Why should I pick your character?:
Ally/Enemy (basically good witch or bad witch):
Abilities (what magical powers does your witch possess? Can they create arrows to control movements? Can they immobilize opponents with thread?):
Name (extra bonus points if you use serial killers name):
Powers (what do they use to fight, energy blasts, sharp claws, a giant weapon?)
Age: (Please be reasonable)
Position (teachers, nurse, Death Scythes):
Weapon or Meister (For Weapons please include their form):
Finally a word from our sponsor!
Excalibur! Excalibur! I'm from the United Kingdoms! I'm searching for Heaven! I'm going to Californiaaaaaaaaaaaa! Excalibur! Excalibur!
EDIT: I added the Staff Member section. I'm going to need some of these, if not I WILL FILL THEM MYSELF!
EDIT: I edited the main rules # 11 and 13, I added Soul Resonance to the Meister and Weapon sections, and I also added Special Abilities and Ally/Enemy to the Witches' section.
EDIT: I added a power section to the Kishins and a fighting style to the Meister.