Alex: So sad ending. Last one. My classes got canceled today so I was able to do all the endings today. This was just a what if ending for the other two. It's not much but could be built up if I wanted a dark sequel. I own only characters like Luke, Levi, Nathan, etc.
The Sad ending
Danny sat crying next to his sons, who were also crying.
Burying your lover was one thing, burying your daughter is worst, especially a daughter you didn't get to know.
Clockwork the bastard, he knew. Why didn't he take one of the deals!
The names on the tombs taunted him now.
Samantha Elizabeth Manson
Lilith Danielle Manson
This was the thing that would weight on his conscience now. Forever.
He stood pulling Luke and Levi with him looking one more time at stones "Good bye, Sam. Lily."
He and the boys leaned on each other as they left the grave yard not looking back.
Nathaniel sat with Vlad as they played chess. Vlad was in jail, a ghost proof jail.
"So my son, are you happy with your choice?" Vlad smirked, "The girl you betrayed me for dead."
"No…I'm not," Nathaniel looked at Vlad red glowing glaring at him, "And you killed her. You and Danny Phantom…."
Nathaniel stood, "I can't kill you here, but I will eventually. You, Danny Phantom, and Clockwork will pay too. Mark my words." He turned to leave, "By the way, check mate."
And with that Nathaniel Masters left, vowing revenge on all that opposed him.
Alex: And that my readers, is that the last of The Phantom Three, unless I write a sequel or that crossover with the Kylie Possible characters I mentioned. Over 25 chapters, the most words in any of my stories, the one with the most reviews, as well as my one that took me the longest to write. Thank you all for reading and reviewing.
This story now has sequels:
1) The Phantom Three: Halloween Mishap- After Lily's visit to Clockwork, the Triplets's Birthday is interrupted by a ghost and why is Darth Vader involved?
2) Phantom vs Possible: Dan Phantom's Escape- When Dan Phantom escapes The Phantom Three are sent after him into Kim Possible's world. Separated and on a mission they meet others to help along the way. Including one: Kylie Possible. Read The Phantom Three and Kylie Possible first, another story on my page. (In progress, crossover with Kim Possible, on hold)
3) Triple Threat vs the Phantom Three - Universes collide as two sets of half-ghost triplets discover Vlad Plasmius's most diabolical plan ever. Can they work together and stop this new evil? (crossover, on chadtayor020's page)
4) The Phantom and the Witch-When Freakshow's past comes back to haunt him, it looks like Danny Phantom and his son Levi have to protect him. But with Levi dealing with enough stuff does he really have time for all this?
5) Witches, Demons, and Ghosts! Oh My!-The daughter of Danny Phantom, Lily, finds that even college doesn't give you and your halfghost boyfriend a break. Dealing with demons along with ghosts isn't a step up either. Even with the help of her brother witch girlfriend and her boyfriend's half-sister, it's one bumpy ride.(Crossover with chadtayor020)
6) The Phantom Chronicles-Danny's children have had their own share of adventures both big and small. But wouldn't you know it seems that Danny's grandchildren have their own adventure and troubles to deal with now.
7) Nihonde Wa Yurei- Detective Light Fenton is in real trouble when she has to work with her grandfather, Danny Phantom, to solve the murder of an esteemed inventor. Avoiding her family for a year is about to really come and bite in the butt as she and Danny have to solve this murder before things grow more sinister
8) Weekend of Havoc - Jake, Josh, and Raven are the grandkids of Danny Fenton and Vlad Masters. Theyve known that all their lives and love both of them equally. But when they end up spending the weekend with both of them, they begin to realize that their grandfathers maybe more alike than anyone will ever admit. But it's going to be an interesting ride till they realize it
9) A Ghostly Race- Regan and Dusty Fenton are the grandchildren of Danny Phantom. That makes their lives anything but easy, if anything it makes it harder as they have trouble as they are accused of cheating, have to fight off ghosts, try to maintain a healthy dating life, and deal with their cousins
10) A Fenton Family Camp Out- Jameson Yorkland, Danny's grandson, has a interesting camp out with his family, When it's the Fenton Family Guy Camp Out. Set in Phantom Three universe.
11) A World Without Light- What happens when the glue that holds a family together disappear? The witch-phantoms find that out when the eldest Fenton child, Light, runs away from home. But how is this affecting her siblings and her parents?
12) Lucas and Taylor's Tale -Lucas and Taylor have a lot going on. Here's a day in their lives.