Hey guys, these are a few mistakes that can be noticed in Twilight. For now I'm looking at the movies. I might do some that are in the books. Tell me if you've noticed some of these mistakes. If you have any others then just tell me in a review. I doubt anybody will be interested in this unless they are a real twihard like me :D Anyway, enjoy!
Disclaimer (do I need one for this?) - I do not own Twilight. Stephanie Meyer owns all.
Chapter 1 - Movie Mistakes, 1-10
1. When Bella goes to Port Angeles to get the book, when she leaves her friends at the dress shop, she picks up her bag, she had the bag at the book store and when Edward rescues Bella from the thugs she runs into after the book store, I do not see her bag, but when Bella and Edward meet Bella's friends at the restaurant she has her bag, then on the way home, Bella and Edward stop at the police station, Bella does not have her bag when she tells Edward she will see him the next day, then she has her bag and new book later that night at home
2. In the scene when Edward and Billy pass each other in their cars and glare at each other, as Edward is pulling away in this shot you can catch a glimpse of the tops of the crews heads reflected in his back window.
3. While getting ready to leave the school for the field trip, you can see the wording on the school bus. It reads'Wilamette Valley," near where the movie was filmed in Oregon, instead of Forks, WA, where the movie is supposed to take place.
4. When Bella pulls up in her truck for her first day at Forks High, as the camera pans from her truck as she parks it into shot, you can see the camera and boom reflected in the triangular window.
5. When Jacob is sitting with Bella in her "new" truck at the beginning of the movie, if you look closely at Jacob's forehead, you can see his wig line.
6. In the baseball scene, Rosalie slides into home and her pants are dirty. The next time she's up to bat, her pants are clean.
7. When Bella pulls up for her first day of school and Tyler says "nice ride", in the first shot he is only wearing a red hoodie, but in the next shot he is wearing a grey overcoat over the hoodie, then in the next shot he is again wearing only the red hoodie
8. In the scene when Edward and Billy pass each other in their cars and glare at each other, as Edward is pulling away in this shot you can catch a glimpse of the tops of the crews heads reflected in his back window
9. When leaving from the baseball scene, Emmett's jeep goes from being dirty on the sides with mud from the tires, to being clean.
10. When Bella and Charlie are sitting in the diner near the beginning of the film, the items/bottles on the table move themselves between shots, and as Waylon walks away from the table, the liquid in Bella's glass disappears in one shot.
Did you guys notice these mistakes? I didn't notice most of these at first. Some I noticed myself, others my friends noticed but most I got from the internet. I'll update more in the next chapter. If you have noticed any then review.