I would just like to let it be known that I did not create this prompt list, I simply copied the format from the tumblr of starbuckriver after a friend of mine showed it to me. I thought about doing just glee characters, but figured it could be more fun to do little cross overs. :)
1. Write down the names of 10 characters.
2. Write a fic of 25 words or less for every prompt, using the characters determined by the numbers. Do NOT read the prompts before you do step 1.
1. Rachel Berry
2. Damon Salvatore
3. Sam Evans
4. Santana Lopez
5. Noah Puckerman
6. Caroline Forbes
7. Stefan Salvatore
8. Quinn Fabray
9. Tyler Lockwood
10. Alaric Saltzman
1. Last kiss, 1 and 3 (Rachel Berry and Sam Evans)
It's quick and soft, but the feel of his lips on hers lingers long after he's back in Tennessee.
2. Dream, 4 (Santana Lopez)
In her dreams, nobody cares that she's in love with Brittany. She wakes up and remembers that real people? Suck.
3. Threesome, 2, 5, and 6 (Damon Salvatore, Noah Puckerman, and Caroline Forbes)
They know she'll never admit that it happened, but they also know that they made her come harder than she ever has in her life.
4. Color, 3 and 8 (Sam Evans and Quinn Fabray)
She's not the type of girl that goes to something called "Color Me Mine" but love makes you do some silly things.
5. Angst, 7 and 10 (Stefan Salvatore and Alaric Saltzman)
It's hard after Damon's gone. It's even harder when you realize the man you're trying to replace him with, is trying to replace him with you.
6. End, 5 (Noah Puckerman)
"I did everything without you. Thanks for nothing." is the last thing he says to his father.
7. Rule, 4 and 8 (Santana Lopez and Quinn Fabray)
One of the rules is that she's not allowed to leave marks, but Quinn's pale skin just turns pink so easily, Santana can't resist.
8. Explode, 1 and 2 (Rachel Berry and Damon Salvatore)
He's finally got her coming and he knows she needed it. Her entire body bows off the bed and she lets out a noise from deep within herself that he didn't know she could make.
9. AU, 3 and 4 (Sam Evans and Santana Lopez)
"We're parents now." he says, looking down at the little blue bundle in the crib. "S'fucking crazy, isn't it?" she responds with a grin.
10. Alone, 6 (Caroline Forbes)
She's always been afraid to end up alone, but maybe that's what she needs. At least she can't get hurt that way.