Spoilers to the original twenty-six-item bucket list.
Of these twenty-six items: not taking numbering into account, nine are kept as they were in the original list (items 1, 2, 4, 6, 10, 11, 12, 13, and 16 in this list), nine have been modified (items 3, 5, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 25, and 26 in this list), and eight are my own (items 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, and 24 in this list). Some items (19, 20, and 22) were inspired by the original list but are not directly related to it. And sorry for being so long-winded; I'm trying to cover my ass here.
I disclaim all rights to the CBS-released bucket list, but would love to know what you think of the items I came up with!
Thank you for reading!
Tony's Bucket List (2.0)
1. Catch a shark.
2. Discover the meaning of life.
3. Try out the art of Kung Fu.
4. The luge.
5. Watch all Hitchcock films in order of release, pausing only for bathroom breaks.
6. Drive a 1965 Aston Martin DB5 like the one in Goldfinger.
7. Get Vance to teach me the bass. (Yikes!)
8. Kick McGee's butt at a video game.
9. Try space tourism with Abby (because she'll kill me and leave no evidence if I don't bring her).
10. Tell Dad it's okay.
11. Let friends get closer.
12. Develop a catch phrase.
13. Create DiNozzo coat of arms.
14. Continue writing memoir.
15. Make cameo in the movie version of memoir (and ignore Ziva's laughter in the background).
16. Get and pass on Gibbs' recipe for steak.
17. Road trip across the United States with Ziva.
18. Go to Disneyland with Ziva (so that we can both re-discover childhood).
19. Coach a basketball team.
21. Celebrate Hanukkah (with Ziva, duh).
22. Forgive and forget.
23. Invent a new kind of candy.
24. Be persuaded by Ziva into taking Chinese language classes together (subject to change).
25. Discuss, with Ziva, Paris and our bucket-list items.
26. Tell Ziva.